• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1861 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Meghaford

A new challenge... of the Swordfighting variety Reply to this Post

Anyone to beat me 3 times in a row at Swordfighting will be the proud owner of me 5,000 PoE.

The catch? you have to bet 100 PoE for a match to count. :o)

I'm never really on at any regular schedule, but if you want to see when I was on last, do a "/who ursela" and it'll tell ye my last online time.
----------------------------------------
--Ursela, Captain of the Dastards
... and a few others ...
[Apr 30, 2003 11:09:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
3eyedSusy

Re: A new challenge... of the Swordfighting variety Reply to this Post

This be the sort of challange I like.
wildeyedjack
[May 1, 2003 3:45:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ramirez

If I catch ye on a bad day... and I'm havin' a good one... and the stars are aligned... and ye have something in yer eye... and the phone rings mid-match... and ye crash once or twice... and aliens invade the earth...

Yeah, I'll try it.
It's seven leagues to Turtle Island. We've got a full cask of rum, half a keg of gunpowder, it's dark, and we're wearing eyepatches. Hit it.
[May 1, 2003 6:38:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

Arr, it pains me to announce that Silverbeard was the first recipient of a 5,000 prize from beating me three times in a row. Me pockets be much lighter now... but the game must go on! The contest is still available (as I still have 5,000 Poe in me pocket) and all but Silverbeard may challenge!
--Ursela, Captain of the Dastards
... and a few others ...
[May 1, 2003 10:54:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Arrr! today was one of those days that in 50 years I will tell my grandchildren about on the deck of me old ship under the open sky and glittering stars. It was that day when against all odds yer old grandfather, then a young sailor, beat the mightiest swordsman that ever sailed the seas. Not just once, which would have been a good story in itself, but 3 threeeee times in a row winning a massive 5000 poe, enough to buy a large sloop much like this one. Arr some things are worth risking yer life for.

(I don't have a fancy screenshot, but just a pretty little log:)
------
Puzzle started (Ursela vs. Silverbeard).
Ursela is eliminated!
Your standing in Swordfighting is now Renowned in the whole ocean!
Your standing in Swordfighting is now Renowned in your archipelago!
Game over. Winner: Silverbeard.
Silverbeard wins 5000 pieces of eight.
------
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[May 1, 2003 11:02:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates