• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1025 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
phenylfairy

Show mute signs on parlour game tables Reply to this Post

I just fought a rumble match; when it finished, my opponent seemed to be just sitting there not saying anything for ages (I got bored of waiting to see if he'd speak, and left the table). There didn't seem to be any other ults around, so I tried to send him a tell asking if he wanted to fight again - but it turned out I'd muted him ages ago and forgotten!

Any chance we could get the mute circles showing up when people are on game tables? Would avoid confusion :). (This sounds like the sort of thing that's been suggested before, but couldn't find a link...)
----------------------------------------
Lethe: The Sea Hares, Day of the Tentacle (Viridian); Far Too Jolly Rogers, Looterati (Midnight)
MalkierKing wrote: 
ur mom iz a loot haha lolz!11onetwothreetesting

[May 31, 2006 11:23:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cloakdeath

Re: Show mute signs on parlour game tables Reply to this Post

I clear my mute list every month.
Cloak'

~Chief Art Director of Blended Sky~
[May 31, 2006 11:26:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newgrounds.com    Cloakdeath [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

It came up in the minor game design annoyances thread.

Faulkston,
meta-linky
[May 31, 2006 9:44:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Bluetta

I know that its on the Minor Game Design Annoyance table, but I just wanted to post and restate how nice this would be, since this post is a year and 5 months old.

Please please please show us who we've muted on the parlour tables/sf tables/etc. We've seen the little symbols in the corner at the tables when there's an event going on (like the Halloween event that just ended a week ago), so maybe its possible to just add it in the corner like that, as opposed to a big X over the whole head?

This is just a small thing, but its the little things that make big changes in pleasedness (is that a word!) sometimes.

Edit: Bah, I see now that Faulkston was pointing to a thread, not like, a list in YPPedia or something. Sorry, I should've bumped that one instead. I fail at the forum game again!
~Bluetta
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bluetta at Nov 7, 2007 9:08:42 PM]
[Nov 7, 2007 9:07:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
damagon

I clear double my mute list every month.

Edit: I endorse the OP's idea.
Damagon
[Edit 1 times, last edit by damagon at Nov 8, 2007 3:56:26 AM]
[Nov 8, 2007 3:54:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates