• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 18
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2568 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
bakamedic

a challenge... Reply to this Post

first person to take me off number 1 place on the bilging rankings gets 3000 poe. im not sure how to get the money to you, as im usually on when nobody else is around, but im sure the admins would not mind helping to facilitate the transfer.

*gleefully rubbing hands in anticipation*,
Penumothorax
[Apr 26, 2003 3:58:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Bilge Boast Reply to this Post

Well, since I seem to be just behind you in that category, I would be happy to be the admin to see the transaction through.

Good luck...

-Nemo
----------------------------------------
[Apr 27, 2003 6:45:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bakamedic

Just bring it =] Reply to this Post

nt
[Apr 27, 2003 6:59:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Re: a challenge... Reply to this Post

Arr I've been working on me bilging so I can get another 3000 worth of sleeping hats!
But for some reason I seem to constantly bounce between legendary and grandmaster Grrrrr!
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Apr 28, 2003 2:47:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bakamedic

hmm... regnor Reply to this Post

are you getting excellent at least 90% of the time?
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

I am the champion....look quick before I disappear!! Reply to this Post

Sadako has done it while neither of me other 2 pirates' crews were about to go pillaging with.

Remember me fondly when I slide down the rankings again...
[Apr 29, 2003 6:28:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bakamedic

CONGRATULATIONS Reply to this Post

to sadako. admin, you have my permission to do the necessary. finally some action at the top of the bilging ratings. you have no idea the joy it brings to me.
perpare to be knocked back down ^_^
[Apr 29, 2003 7:45:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

I'm prepared!

Good challenge, gave me something to do other than write the essays due in on Monday <g>
[Apr 29, 2003 12:15:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bakamedic

to the admins: Reply to this Post

please transfer the funds from my character 'pneumothorax' to 'sadako'. i am hardly on when you guys are so just do what needs to be done ok?
[Apr 29, 2003 8:03:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Watery Wagering Reply to this Post

When are you on? I'd rather do it in a straightforward manner, with you handing the prize over and the victor jumping with glee. Besides, I think it'd make a nice screenshot....
[Apr 30, 2003 1:47:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

I'll wear me tiara....<g>
[Apr 30, 2003 3:01:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bakamedic

hmm Reply to this Post

ok ive got labour day, ill be on tomorrow for a fair bit. drunk as a punk now though, so probably after 11am +8gmt
[Apr 30, 2003 3:14:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

The prizegiving Reply to this Post

Pneumothorax gracefully awarded the prize today.

For those that missed the historic occasion...
(sorry; the prizegiving hid my jumping, Nemo!)

[Apr 30, 2003 7:51:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Pumping Payoff. Reply to this Post

Ah, well, lovely. Congratulations! Good piratesmanship on both sides.
[Apr 30, 2003 8:44:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CalicoJane

Aye, and I'm IN THE SCREENSHOT! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Long live me 15 minutes of pirate fame!

Congrats to both of ye...
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest
Re: Bilge Boast Reply to this Post

Even though I just started I want to play you to see how good you are in puzzles. So invite me in so I can duel you.
[May 13, 2003 9:29:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
bakamedic

er.. Reply to this Post

sorry you cant challenge people to bilging (though i would love to).
[May 13, 2003 7:56:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trick

Yar! Bilge yer water to yer opponents! Would be kinda pointless for the good of the ship, tho.. Hm, maybe it could use pirate teleportation technology to teleport the water to enemy ships ? ;)
Firebeard - flaming fear of the seven seas.
[May 14, 2003 12:27:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates