• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1246 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Lizzie

Won't even start up Reply to this Post

I've tried everything on the help thread, including uninstalling/reinstalling both YPP and Java *numerous* times, launching from Java, launching from the folder, launching from the website; I've rebooted my computer a billion times, and still nothing. Every time, the "JavaTM loading" window comes up, disappears and... nothing happens. What else can I do? Suffering withdrawal symptoms here!
----------------------------------------
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Oct 22, 2003 2:29:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CaptinBullie

Re: Won't even start up Reply to this Post

arrrr i cant get in eather since the update. i am stuck on installing new media less then 1 min remailing and its been saying that for 20 min now
MUNSTER
[Oct 22, 2003 2:32:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    wrang1_99    wrang15 [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

You should restart yours, thats not a big deal. Mine wont even begin. :(
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Oct 22, 2003 2:33:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CaptinBullie

unistalled it 5 times now rebooted 20 times just sits on installing new media
MUNSTER
[Oct 22, 2003 2:34:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    wrang1_99    wrang15 [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Seriously can anyone help me with *my* problem? Any ideas at all?
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Oct 22, 2003 2:43:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raz

i had the same problem, still do sometimes.. dunno why but it has something to do with my Quiktime Task Manager starting with an error.. it doesnt show up on the taskbar, but it says its running when you look at the task manager..(NO CLUE) anyways, when i close that something ELSE comes up booched, and when i close THAT(so that both are closed) then PP will start regularly.. Dunno if its the same with you Greasy, but it could be a different program that you have that is coming up bad... Just brainstorming...
[Oct 22, 2003 2:52:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Oct 22, 2003 2:56:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
peekoo

Mine reboots the whole computer. Both computers.
[Oct 23, 2003 12:22:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Artemis
OceanMaster

Your computer rebooting? check out this thread
[Oct 23, 2003 6:09:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates