• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2526 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
jellynjam

Captain's Day

Hi folks! I think captains don't get appreciated enough--so let's celebrate! Captain's Day should be every 20th every month(Im not sure--maybe just once a year?) . Now who's with me?
If you like my idea, u can post when u r free to help out with parties. I'm non-subscribed, so I can't do much, but with u behind me, I think we can do the impossible!
WOO!!!!!
Okay, my name's Inga, and I am on the crew Pink Panthers. Feel free to email me at circle_of_friends@lissamail.com.
Bye!
----------------------------------------
Cheers,
Inga of Cobalt
[May 21, 2006 10:01:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

Re: Captain's Day

Very nice idea :)

Honestly I think my own mates appreciate me greatly but it's cool to hear someone else appreciating capn's in general.
Bridalgirl

I get around.
[May 21, 2006 6:53:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
celiatr

agreed!
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

ROMS ~ The Subforum/Dead Thread
[May 22, 2006 9:50:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
i_laff_at_u

captainz pwnzorz everything. now, if i didnt get grounded for a motnh cus o me younger brother, maybe my crew wouldntve disolved
The avatar is me! me i tell you! me!!!
ROAR
nonsence stuff that i make up-
"i will killify you to death with a rusty wooden spoon."
"If oranges are named after a color, is it because the color is named after them, or the other way
[May 29, 2006 2:56:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Salli_Roar

Very nice idea :)

Honestly I think my own mates appreciate me greatly but it's cool to hear someone else appreciating capn's in general.

of course we do bridal ;) ;)

I like it :)
QueenSalli
Senior Officer and 'TM' of Party Central.
Member of flag Avast Party People
Lives on Guava Island, Emerald archipelago, Midnight Ocean.
Skellies are cute xD
[May 29, 2006 9:01:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JeanLaFayett

i think it's a very good idea, im with ye, ill help you when i can.
The octopus stole my hook.
[May 29, 2006 3:47:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Astridfin

All captains are over rated and you really dont need em. Its a bad idea and captains should pay us poe for being in their crews.
A poe for your thoughts.
20 k Poe to act it out with you.
[May 29, 2006 4:18:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JeanLaFayett

totally wrong about that its our choice to join the crew, and if there were no captains what about the crews?
[May 30, 2006 4:30:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JeanLaFayett

and remember they technically do!
[May 30, 2006 4:23:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainmel

This is quite a nice idea, I like it. Some Captains are really helpful and help other players on their way.
"And dont say GP its like wearing a sign around yer neck that says "LOOK AT ME IM A NOOB WHO PLAYS RUNESCAPE TOO MUCH FOR MY OWN GOOD AND IM JUST WAITING TO LOSE A BUNCHA POE IN A SWORDFIGHT"-Jackthedoboy
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Captainmel at Jun 3, 2006 10:26:21 AM]
[Jun 1, 2006 5:42:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.melificent.net [Link]  Go to top 
vincicannava

I`ll join! I <3 my capn Haggie, she`s an awesome capn, so yeah =D I`ll send you a PM, ok? My mum doesnt let me e-mail peeps.
Get an avatar like mine here
[Jun 26, 2006 7:56:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yummyyumm

I think we are appreciated a lot. Except for maybe a few captain haters (Astridfin). Although, as I think many captains do, I appreciate the thought.
[Jun 26, 2006 4:35:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StillMyst

mmm yummyyumm... mmm pizza...
/e is hungry now.
Mogget / Midnight
Take my PoE, take my land
Take my brigs and frigates grand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sea from me...

[Jun 28, 2006 12:01:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
samma7

captains get appriciated by having a cew and people to join it!!!
Samma snior officer of the BRC

keeping it real!
[Jul 28, 2006 9:22:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
counterklock

hmm ill do it me capns greet and the first mate is the best. Im a non subscriber too

And i don't play runescape too much, i only play around once a week
[Jul 28, 2006 12:47:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates