• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1004 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Merina

HELP I'm deleted!!! Reply to this Post

I logged into my account and my pirate was gone!!!

The name is Merina and I logged on and then back out and then back on...but my pirate was still gone!!!

I created another pirate to see if maybe the game had been rebooted and we all have to start off on even playing field...but nobody else seemed to be having a problem.

So....HELP...can I get my pirate back???

Please tell me I can get her back :(...I was of master ratings, had 15k, wardrobe lovingly acquired, a ship and a crew <no less lovingly acquired) :(
[Oct 21, 2003 4:13:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atteSmythe

Re: HELP I'm deleted!!! Reply to this Post

I just did a /who Merina, and you show up just fine. Try quitting the client completely and reloading it.

atteSmythe,
who firmly believes that if it doesn't work, reboot it!
----------------------------------------

Attesmythe receives loot: [Gauntlets of Social Responsibility]
Attesmythe receives loot: [Ring of Mandatory Selflessness]

[Oct 21, 2003 4:20:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://attesmythe.com [Link]  Go to top 
Mnemosyne
OceanMaster

There's a Merina who shows as last being online yesterday evening. Unless this new pirate you created is using the same name, your character should still be in the database. Perhaps you are logging in under an account separate from your Merina character and not realizing it?

And, indeed, by all means give a restart a shot. Weird display bugs creep in now and then.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Mnemosyne at Oct 21, 2003 4:21:16 AM]
[Oct 21, 2003 4:21:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
muffy

It also occasionally happens that I log in and I'm crewless and statless (or, even more oddly, me alt has the crew or stats of another pirate on the same account). Quitting the client and restarting always fixes this.
[Oct 21, 2003 4:22:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Merina

Thank you:D

I got it all sorted out ;)

shwooo...that was scary.
[Oct 21, 2003 4:36:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates