• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2064 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Blitzen

Guides Reply to this Post

Are there any player or developer made guides or fan sites that tell the location of all the shops and clothing venders and such?
----------------------------------------
In order to secure your freedoms you must deny others of theirs.
[Apr 22, 2003 6:29:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Re: Guides Reply to this Post

Ahoy matey

I made some crude maps that show all the shop locations. Click on the link to the Mad Mutineers site in my signature here. And then there's a headline with a link to those maps.

Clothing vendors is another matter, while NPPs are always in the same screens they rarely sell items these days, so it's impossible to map those that do sell.

But come to think of it I might add an indication of which screens have NPPs in them.
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Apr 22, 2003 6:38:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blitzen

Thanks for the info but also could you tell me where to get the advanced clothing items like the captains coat and the different hats and such?
In order to secure your freedoms you must deny others of theirs.
[Apr 22, 2003 7:46:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

The NPPs will sometimes sell an item of clothing. If theyre male they'll only sell to male players etc.
You can see if they sell by clicking on them and the left most option in the radial menu will be buy a piece of clothing. Or step into their circle and they will say which piece they sell and for how much.

I'd say only one in three actually have something to sell.

Which item they have depends on it's rarity. The new added clothes are extremely rare, and the more expensive they get the more rare they are. Im not sure if they older clothes are under the same rarity because I've actually seen several very expensive items such as captains jackets etc. since they changed the clothing sales.

But for you as a new player, I'd say ask fellow players if they have something for sale instead of finding it on NPPs. There's SO many clothes out there. Many of us will be happy to give away lesser/medium items as well, just ask.
If you're looking for some better items, contact me ingame and we can have a look and see if I have something you'd like, I have quite a bit.
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Apr 22, 2003 8:31:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates