• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1393 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Dragonlilly

Hide and Seek at 4 am no fun! Reply to this Post

Yes I reported this as a bug. But thought I would share with everyone the hilarity of this. I am on Namath, I go to the bank, I want to go back to my sloop, so I click on the side window and this is what I see:

Either Namath was playing hide and seek or I didn't read the sign as I walked up shore that said, "Once you disembark you may never depart!"
----------------------------------------
Dragonlilly, Captain of SDTC
A very much retired old sea salt! Or would that be sea saltess?
Shanty Raid-io!
[Oct 18, 2003 6:00:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://dragonlilly.shantyraidio.com    srdragonlilly    SO+Dragonlilly    101380420 [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Re: Hide and Seek at 4 am no fun! Reply to this Post

I had that on Epsilon the other day.. didnt occur to me to bug it. Whoops.
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Oct 18, 2003 6:03:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaaMan

It does that for me sometimes to :P gotta walk to the docks manually
Only evil on days that end in Y.
[Oct 18, 2003 6:03:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dragonlilly

All I did to fix it was walk outside the bank. Then for curiousity I walked in the bank again and it was 'normal' I still think Namath is trying to keep us from going to Midnight! Yeah that's it! That is my conspiracy theory on this matter! :)

Okay is it obvious I need sleep yet?
Dragonlilly, Captain of SDTC
A very much retired old sea salt! Or would that be sea saltess?
Shanty Raid-io!
[Oct 18, 2003 7:31:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://dragonlilly.shantyraidio.com    srdragonlilly    SO+Dragonlilly    101380420 [Link]  Go to top 
Artemis
OceanMaster

Whenever this happens, leave whatever building you are in (not via. mini-map) and it should appear. I've seen this happen most often after a disconnect, or when you startup a new client and steal your old session.
[Oct 18, 2003 9:54:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crowsdiamond

Conspiracy?? Where?? Why didn't anyone TELL me about it?? Always in the dark, fed lots of bullcannon. I'm a mushroom!! YAY ME!!
~Faile
Once Captain of the Mighty PPA
Once Captain of the Falcon's Fury
Now Unretired and ready to KILL!!

Just point me to what you want dead, an' I'll kill it. Or die trying!
[Oct 18, 2003 10:55:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Crowsdiamond [Link]  Go to top 
spinn

That's due to Namath's 25 poe undocking fee. See myself or Sorceress in game for your dock pass.
And thus, the message is concluded.
[Oct 19, 2003 2:36:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.spinnwebe.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

I think Dragonlily found some strange mushrooms on her journeys that perhaps she shoudln't have eaten, no matter how hungry she was.
[Oct 19, 2003 2:47:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CursedBurger

Aye, that happened to me during the 24hr bash. I had the feeling that I was indeed simply overlooking the docks, so I stood around an apothecary for five minutes staring at the minimaps before resorting to asking an OM where the docks were on the minimap. Never recieved a response, heh.
Are there any pirates on this ship?
And if they sober up,
they'll have us home by morning.
[Oct 19, 2003 3:49:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates