• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 338
Posts: 338   Pages: 12   [ First Page | Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 93425 times and has 337 replies Next Thread
Dilpikel

Re: Pirates seeking crews

I am MinnesotaMan im looking for a crew with vent with a good amount of actives that use vent send me a msg when im in game or pm me on forums i will get back to u as soon as i can i am a rookie player with some knowledge from an officer postion
[Sep 20, 2011 2:08:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mzunderstood

Ahoy mates, I am back after being away for a year or so and have found my entire crew and flag dormant and no longer playing. I am looking to get back into the swing of things and will be resubbing soon. I did not want to resub till I find my new crew do to I believe you guys are calling them rogue points now.

Searching for a relaxing crew that I can puzzle and laugh in without drama....

I play on Midnight as Mzchief.
Please PM me here or catch me in game if you think I would fit into your crew/flag.

MZ
----------------------------------------
~?~ Mzchief ~?~

"The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do most things."
[Sep 28, 2011 1:31:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook/com/tonyaknight    wckdagenda [Link]  Go to top 
Tsuruchi

Ahoy! I be Tsuruchi, Captain of The Rum Runner's!! My crew has all gone while I traveled back to my samurai home, But I have returned with the lady of my life. The two of us are looking to join a crew, one that will allow us enough rank to use our own ships, and that Is looking for two members to increase their ranks. We do all activities from pilly to carousing.

Msg me here or
/tell tsuruchi
Tsuruchi
Captain of the Rum Runners.
Collector of the Mako.
~Need: frost sloop, eme sloop, cutter, dhow, baghala, merchant brig,merchant gallon, grand frig.. and as always.... sloops!
Port of call Nu.
[Nov 25, 2011 1:15:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

Recently returned pirate seeks crew for socializing, pillaging and non-specific mischief-making.

I: enjoy long walks on the beach, terrible jokes, creating forum accounts that will sit idle for eight years, and making sail tokens.

My dream crew: enjoys candlelit dinners, not taking itself or the game too seriously and using something approaching proper English in crew chat. (I am not interested in policing grammar, I'm just sublime/able in decoding chatspeak.)

Looks, wealth and the A/S/L of member pirates don't matter to me, but usually having at least one other pirate active in the late night/early morning hours (game time) does.

If you think that you and I are a match made in heaven and/or are willing to laugh at my terrible, terrible jokes, send me a PM or a /tell to Arryarrwoot in game.
-Annarinda (blue)/Arryarrwoot (green)/possibly other pirates along the way-
Eca drew a picture of me.

[Dec 6, 2011 11:43:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Prosperity

Prosperity here,

Once upon a time I played on the Midnight Ocean for a few years under my old account, but I left for Cobalt when that ocean opened with a new name and a blank slate. Unfortunately I lost most of my interest in Puzzle Pirates around 2 years ago and I've been mostly inactive since, logging on to support friends occasionally and making 2-week attempts at trying to get myself hooked on one of the active green oceans.

With the merger, I have hope that there can be a healthy blue ocean that is active enough that I'll have the fun in Puzzle Pirates that I used to have. Throughout my inactivity I've remained mostly in solo or alt crews, so I'm now looking for a new home after the merger to get right back into the game. Please shoot me a PM if you think your crew & flag would be a good fit for me. I love working in a team environment and participating in games, activities, and events - even pillaging!
Obsidian: Inglorious Basterds, Guerrilla Warfare
CFO, Nonsensical Nudity Inc.
[Dec 8, 2011 7:51:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
annebunny

I suggest you check out the Blackwolf Marauders. We have a nice variety of pirates!
Orrorin
SO, Blackwolf Marauders

[Dec 10, 2011 7:10:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iseptiic

As my 3 Crew/Flag mates started to play another MMO game and i am siting there all alone for i dont know how long. i was thinking i wanted to join a more active crew maybe not permanent but atleast for as long as my crew mates are gone.

I can offer: A carpenter for CI's.
2 spots of labor + forge everyday.
Join your SMH's and Pilly's if i got time.
(if needed be your MAA/XO)

I need: a crew that likes to go on CI and does it atleast 3 times every week.

I dont realy care what rank i am i can start as a cabin if needed

Ravvz.
Cerulean.
Officer of the crew Pirates of the Damned.
Member of the flag Crimson Tide
[Dec 13, 2011 6:32:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zyniak

Hey need a crew :) thats all.
Contact me on
Malkenes@hotmail.no
PM
here :P
Or send me a tell in game
Zyniak.
[Jan 21, 2012 2:44:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 338   Pages: 12   [ First Page | Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates