• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 338
Posts: 338   Pages: 12   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 91602 times and has 337 replies Next Thread
squig

Pirates seeking crews

Well, there are plenty of crews advertising for pirates, so I thought I'd turn it around and let the pirates advertise for crews. You could almost think of this as somthing like a resume list. This thread is intended only for individual or small groups of pirates who want to fully join another crew. Anyone who plans on splitting off once they have their own ship should use one of the existing threads. Hopefully this will help some of the smaller crews recruit, as well as let all of us soon to be crewless pirates find a new group of friends on azure before we wash ashore upon an island in midnight.

-Squig

Edit: I would just like to add two thanks. First, thank you to whoever stickyed this. Second, I've gotten several great responses from some great crews, so, in case you were hesitating to post, yes, this is working!

Edit: Please respond by PM or ingame to the pirate directly, rather than replying in this thread. Demeter
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Lelantos at Apr 10, 2006 3:50:41 PM]
[Oct 18, 2003 1:01:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
squig

Re: [Midnight] Pirates seeking crews

Edit: I've taken down my post because I've found a crew in midnight. Thanks to everyone for the offers to join their crews. Sorry to those of you I never contacted, but there were several offers, and little time to respond before midnight came about.

-Squig
[Edit 1 times, last edit by squig at Oct 18, 2003 1:22:15 AM]
[Oct 18, 2003 1:22:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gimli18

fiddlesticks

in game name:fiddlesticks
i am already a captain and king in azure but in case something happens i thought i might post
so here goes

in game name: fiddlesticks
experience: have run my own pillaging and foraging crew
for more than 3 months, am a succesful captain and king
have trained allof my crew personally including officers

stats broads and weightys

looking for a crew which pillages and reguraly(cant spell) attends events and comps

clothes if there is certain crew outfits i will not be buying them personally!

thank ye.... please private message me im lonely

l8r
"anarchy our justice, society our pleasure, death our release, life our demise" the father.
[Oct 21, 2003 6:26:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kakroid [Link]  Go to top 
queendaedra

Gimli

See me in game we can talk. I personally agree with you on the clothing. I think it should be the Crew/Flag's resolve to outfit their mates. We will have a clothing fund instituted as soon as our other plans are complete. We are very oriented around the crew and try to do things for all our mates.
Daedra

Queen of the Black Plague
Captain of the First Circle of Hell

"Eternity has come and gone, and she still holds me true"
[Nov 20, 2003 5:06:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    queendaedra [Link]  Go to top 
Korr

Pirate looking for a crew..

Ahoy! Just edited the post here, because I've had a number of replies, and would like to go through the ones I've gotten before asking for others. Thank ye, all who replied! Don't take this edit as meanin' I've found a crew just yet, though!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Korr at Jan 11, 2004 6:56:22 AM]
[Jan 11, 2004 6:56:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jothmar

my flag has several crews that could fit your needs (including mine) although I can't gaurentee you instant officership, given a week or so of sailing with ye you'd likely make officer. All me active players do.
Kelyon Hawk of Fidelis Bellum
[Jan 11, 2004 1:21:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
qohnil

Hi,

I am looking for a European crew or a crew with enough people online during European evening hours to do some serious pirating :) - ... any takers?

Just starting out, though (still terrible at sailing, I fear, but ok at swordfighting, carp and bilge, I guess). - Give me a tell ingame (Ludmilla) or PM me.
[Jan 14, 2004 12:40:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Azat

I be Azat

In-game name: Azat, jest like here

Ahoy! I be pretty new, and I took me up with a crew that didn't have an officer take a boat out fer about twelve hours while I was logged in, and then the first one who did was an arse to me when I popped on his ship at login (by accident, I might add). So, I be lookin' fer some new mates. I be on during the wee hours in the eastern U.S. (11pm-7am), early morn' Greenwich (4am-12pm), an' jest about normal business hours in Australasia.

I be quite good at carpentry, sailin', an' bilgin', well-versed in sea-battle, an' still learnin' me ropes at everything else.

Edit: Oh, an' I be lookin' fer a crew that don't make officers out o' arses.

Edit2: I thank all o' ye fer yer interest, but a friend o' mine started his own crew an' I joined up wi' them. If'n I didn't respond to yer message, or I did an' then we never met up, that be the reason.
[Mar 4, 2004 7:07:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Niemow

I be lookin for a crew to suit me peculiar tastes. I'm currently in a defunct crew started by me and me close friends, with the cast-iron rule of never running from a fight. We have these Yellow Turbans, see, from the Orient, and (being the Viking representative of the crew) I liken the experience of putting on the Turban with entering a berserker rage. Nothing but blind fury and hard hitting combos from me longsword if I enter a fight in me Turban.

But enough of that. Me skills and tendencies are as follows:
1) I'm primarily Ship Surgeon, and keep the ship from sinkin. I can carp and bilge a cutter by me self, and often have. When Midnight was new, I was #2 carpenter in the ocean for about a week, when homework finally caught up and I had to quit the game for a while. Also, when me crew got a War Brig, I had to carp and bilge that whale by meself. It was a tough task, but it did work. No guarantees about now, though, because the games have been rebalanced.
2) I can also sail quite well. I don't enjoy it much, but I can maintain an Excellent rating provided enough incentive.
3) Fighting Skellies is a rare treat which I enjoy even more than PvP clashes.

If ye have a skilled crew that seeks skellie fights and wouldn't mind fightin some of the bigger flags for a hoot, I'd like to sign up.
[Apr 10, 2004 3:30:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
davidsinger

There is a crew called the Yellow Turbans. They are a pretty good crew, if you wanted to get in contact with them.
Ironfisted
Ransack Marauders
Ex-Royal and Present Member of Silver Dawn

[size=9]If you don't live in Ruby, you are worthless.
[Apr 10, 2004 1:38:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DrunknBfly

Is your pirate's name the same as your login name here on the forums?
Pierut of Crimson Tide, formerly Looterati, not dead.

Shinrai tells you, "zomg u r an om i meen loot"

[Apr 11, 2004 2:28:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://magiccheese.pyen.com/    Ravenlarke [Link]  Go to top 
crowsdiamond

/me wonders if he ever reads his PM's.. .
~Faile
Once Captain of the Mighty PPA
Once Captain of the Falcon's Fury
Now Unretired and ready to KILL!!

Just point me to what you want dead, an' I'll kill it. Or die trying!
[Apr 14, 2004 12:58:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Crowsdiamond [Link]  Go to top 
Niemow

Arr, me apologies, sirs.
The reason I haven't said a peep is that my roommate has been nailed by me university for downloading stuff he shouldn't. Now, since I share his internet connection, I'm only provisionally online. Thus, no internet-land responsibilities for me right now. I'll join one of yer crews when I can sail the digital seas more regularly.
[Apr 14, 2004 12:38:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pirate_Craze

Who wants to invite me?

Who wants to invite me?I am Pirate Craze.
My favorite search web site is Google.
[May 2, 2004 6:41:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.com [Link]  Go to top 
Demeter
OceanMaster

Re: Who wants to invite me?

Pirate_Craze wrote: 
Who wants to invite me?I am Pirate Craze.

Pirate_Craze is your account or user name, you need to post the name of the pirate(s) you play in the game for people to be able to invite you easily.

(For potential crews' information: this is not the pirate called Craze.)
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[May 3, 2004 2:54:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

ooh! ooh! let me play at this too!

Pirate name: Xephin

Stats experience: They be quite good. let's just leave that be.

Past experience: up until a few days ago I was Captain of the Infernal Infidels and a Prince of the Midnight Armada. I left to venture out and see what I can make of it and to perhaps have a load of fun doing it. Values have changed... I had a very unpiratey "moment of clarity:

Notable accomplishments: I beat Artemis in sea battle the other night...
Raised ratings of two crews from Scurvy Dogs to Sea Lords within 2 weeks due to excessive PvP and winning. I be a tough PvP naver and rarely lose. Blah blah blah etc

Maybe I might give a few crews a try. Check out the market and maybe even settle somewhere again eventually. Or maybe I'll learn that solo is where i should be...

Contact via PM. I don't check this part of the forums often... so getting a hold of me is a pain unless you PM

Fair winds to ye all
[May 4, 2004 1:00:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
pixiechick32

The Crewless Wonder

Hey All! This is Yevonna! You know, the person you have seen everywhere millions of times but never really talked to! Well Anyway to get to the point, I would like to join a new crew. Just because It is time for a change. Here is everything about me:

Why I Want a New Crew: I guess I just don't really feel like a belong anywhere... When you fit into a category that I fit into, you really don't belong anywhere...

About Me: I a nutshell, I like to talk, shop, sail, trade and forage. Foraging is definently something I would eventually have to be able to do over time...

What I Am Looking For: Well I really don't have very high Expectations. Just a moderate sized crew(definetly small crews) who likes te eat, drink, and be merry!

Stats: Everything in Broad or Weighty except Carp and Bilge. Legendary Swordfighting and Able for Drinking

Past Crew Experience: Pirate in the Far Too Jolly Rogers, Pirate in Pirates of the Damned, Senior Officer in the Lovely Looters, Captain of the Weave Ho's, Senior Officer of the Elite Pirates, Officer of Dark Strike, Pirate in Marshmellow Sunshine

Thank you for taking the time to look at my recruitment. I would appreciate to have a crew who can teach me everything about them down to the last detail!

Love from,
Yevonna

P.S. PM me at pixiechick32 instead of Yevonna
Persephone
Lady of the flag The Jolly Company
Senior Officer and Flirt of the crew Infamous

Providing you with insane and random comments since... Well... I can't remember but it's not important
[May 5, 2004 8:27:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
av8tors32

Looking for a crew

In game name: AV
Have me own boat, looking for easy going people to sail with. Seeking officer status
AV
Dark Asylum, Cobalt

Want to insult me? Do worry, I already know what I am.
[May 24, 2004 10:40:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    av8tors32    av8tors32 [Link]  Go to top 
BotHunter

Looking For crew

Looking for a crew, I have a sloop and will be upgrading to a utter soon. Looking for at least 4 good crew members that are on a lot.

ship is docked at Spring Game name is Astridfin
[Jun 6, 2004 1:10:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

Xephin for sale! Xephin for sale!
Still looking around. Haven't found quite the right crew yet (but I know your out there waiting for me somewhere!)
[Jun 6, 2004 1:18:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
peax

xephin wrote: 
Xephin for sale! Xephin for sale!
Still looking around. Haven't found quite the right crew yet (but I know your out there waiting for me somewhere!)

/em buys Xephin for 2 poe.
'Beauty is truth, truth beauty, that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
(-Keats)
[Jun 20, 2004 10:41:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ivazquez

/me takes down the "Crew Wanted" sign
Indeed wrote: 
You people are like hare krishnas. What do i have to do , beat you over the head?

[Jul 3, 2004 1:45:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Male Guest

the Violet Crusaders are looking for yellows :) we have major plans and u can be apart of them. for more info, /tell Jasonmeister

(crew outfits will be supplied to officers / regualrs)
[Jul 3, 2004 9:21:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post   [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Wrong thread, mate. Heh.
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Jul 3, 2004 9:34:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
njdaigle

FORGET THIS POST :)
~ Miel ~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by njdaigle at Jul 18, 2004 6:12:56 AM]
[Jul 18, 2004 6:12:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dementia

Send me a tell next time you're in game Miel. I'd like t' get to know you and get you to know me crew.
- Ajani, Into the Sunset

Ryhison tells you, "i hate u u are a evil little man that tourtures little animals"
[Jul 19, 2004 3:09:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    LifeAheadofYou [Link]  Go to top 
Inuki

Name: Inuki
Previous crews: Waterdragons, a brief time with Komodo Dragons, both in the Infidels
Stats: If it matters to you, look 'em up. :)

Experience: I've held SO for quite a while, and feel very comfortable there. I enjoy training people, probably because my own training was somewhat slipshod and I had to pick up the slack myself. I dislike politics, but have been dragged into it often enough to have a vague sense of how it works. I'd rather not start my own crew, because I feel more like a second-in-command than a leader.

The bad with the good: I have a temper I've been fighting with all my life. I will usually not even log on if I'm really upset (or will log a crewless alt), but if someone annoys me enough I do say things I later regret.

PMs or tells would be awesome - no need to clutter this thread.
Now in a special Hunter flavor.
[Jul 25, 2004 1:37:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    inuki42    Inuki42 [Link]  Go to top 
groupal

Looking for Crew

A Crew has been found. Thank ye all for the replies.

-G
[Edit 1 times, last edit by groupal at Aug 10, 2004 2:32:34 AM]
[Aug 10, 2004 2:32:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fujiko

Name: Fujiko
Stats: Like others have said, if you care that much, find them ;)
Experience: I've been SO forever, etc, yadda. Ask if you're seriously concerned.
My goal in posting here: to go out and meet more people, and find myself another crew that I will enjoy being with, and where I can have fun. I tend to be on evenings, EST. Send me a PM (preferably, please don't reply here), or a job offer, or whatever.

And a bit about me: A++C-(++)P-(+)GD+D--Cp(+)BI+Sa+Gu-SF+N++++Bn-Dr+RSh(++)B+($)F+++
Fujiko on Cerulean.
WTB: Mako ships, penguins, Neerie's prize-winning egg (a card suits one,) more of Greylady's sixth prize-winning eggs (the penguin one.)
[Aug 15, 2004 9:36:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Katora

Eh... Nevermind.
Shanoyu wrote: 
I am also ignoring this thread.

Please post here if you are too.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Katora at Aug 15, 2004 10:45:01 PM]
[Aug 15, 2004 10:45:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 338   Pages: 12   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates