• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1902 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Ashleigh

Wedding | Xi Island | Monday | 10/20 | 4:30PST

You are cordially invited to attend the wedding of Alphamale and Malena.

Where : Xi Island port aboard the Loud Wrasse

When : October 20, 2003

Time : 4:30pm PST / 7:30pm EST

Following the marriage of the two turtle doves we will provide amusements. Aboard the ship we will have swordfighting with prizes of a mirrored cleaver for first place, 10k for second place, and 5k for third place. Concurrently at the inn we will be holding a pairs drinking contest. The prizes will be two small sloops for first place, 10k , and 5k third place. We will also hold a male / female twins fashion contest in the palace. First place will receive his and her matching outfits, second place will receive 5k poe to be divided between the partners, and 2,500 k poe also to be divided between the partners. We will also be running a find the person game randomly throughout the event. Whomever finds and sends a trade request first to our person will receive 2,500 poe.

Approximate times will be 5pm PST starting time for the swordfight and the drinking contest. The fashion contest will start at 6:30pm PST. Please register by 7pm PST 10/19/03 for all events by sending a /tell to either Arianna, Malena, or Alphamale. On the night of the wedding please send a /tell to either Arianna, Malena, or Alphamale to be jobbed if you need assistance getting to the island.

~`*`~ Please remain jobbed with Illuminati for the duration of the event so you will receive notice of whom won what event. ~`*`~

Thank you Thanos for donating the cleaver and to Liat of Sexy Swindlers for donating the prize poe. :)

Arianna
Captain of Illuminati
----------------------------------------
[size=9]If I cared I'd be in game.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ashleigh at Oct 17, 2003 9:12:40 AM]
[Oct 17, 2003 9:12:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thanos

Re: Wedding | Xi Island | Monday | 10/20 | 4:30PST

I'll be there, with bells on even
Thanos - of Midnight? Cobalt? Hunter? Malachite!
[Oct 20, 2003 2:02:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ashleigh

I look forward to seeing that. :)
[size=9]If I cared I'd be in game.
[Oct 20, 2003 2:08:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaaMan

/me just babblin about
Only evil on days that end in Y.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DaaMan at Oct 20, 2003 2:18:05 AM]
[Oct 20, 2003 2:18:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

Hopefully you didn't just spoil some sort of surprise.
[Oct 20, 2003 3:00:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates