• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 39
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4272 times and has 38 replies Next Thread
scupperer

Re: Requiem Shall Reclaim Napi!

Nonsinking? Sniff.

Only if Vangaurd can't find a puppy-flag to play fetch for the right finances. I think they've still go two hours to whistle a bit.

Gotta make sure the puppy plays for at least 2 rounds, though...
----------------------------------------
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[May 6, 2006 3:04:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

My prediction: Req takes round 1, VG round 2, Req round 3, VG takes 4 and 5 to win.

Seems your prediction was a bit off. Did Vanguard even attempt to defend Terra?
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[May 6, 2006 8:03:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Nah, I had no way of knowing that though. If they had tried to defend, they would have won I think.

/em shrugs
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[May 6, 2006 8:09:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

Nah, I had no way of knowing that though. If they had tried to defend, they would have won I think.

Hehehe. Yeah, that's the ticket.
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[May 6, 2006 8:18:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
jondigger20

If they had tried to defend with a million jobbers, 59 frigs, 4 ICBM and 2 sloops I think they would have won.

If only, if only....
Johndigger

Fleet Officer of The British Eagles

All round barrelstopper.
[May 6, 2006 8:44:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ninja277

Wow, all the disinformation is great. Think back to the original deal The Syndicate and Vanguard had. Always sinking. Full support helping Star Explorers equals putting the Requiem blockade crew in the flag? Loading and jobbing within that crew?

Wow, just amazing all of you on the bandwagon of BS. Anyone that wants to discuss actual politics on the ocean, I am open for tells. This constant lies and disinformation is disheartening. The reason I haven't came to the forums in months. But, keep using alts to try and find flags to drop on us, and send random crew invites.

Want to go sinking? Blockade Vanguard directly Requiem. Hell, blockade P4P. Lets see who can outlast who in ships. Has anyone paid jobbers 2k a round? I bet we can, can you?

Total BS. Such a joke.
Tristan

All Oceans
[Edit 4 times, last edit by ninja277 at May 7, 2006 4:02:14 AM]
[May 7, 2006 3:44:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
foudetimbres

I thought lies and disinformation were a part of politics...

(Hmm reminds me of Irak and WMD)
Dirtyfoot
Senior Officer of the British Eagles

Eurydice wrote: 
Hee! I like that Glaucus was forced to take the name "Glaucus" because that was the sound you made in your throat before spitting the winning gum.

[May 7, 2006 4:38:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jondigger20

Wow, all the disinformation is great. Think back to the original deal The Syndicate and Vanguard had. Always sinking. Full support helping Star Explorers equals putting the Requiem blockade crew in the flag? Loading and jobbing within that crew?

Wow, just amazing all of you on the bandwagon of BS. Anyone that wants to discuss actual politics on the ocean, I am open for tells. This constant lies and disinformation is disheartening. The reason I haven't came to the forums in months. But, keep using alts to try and find flags to drop on us, and send random crew invites.

Want to go sinking? Blockade Vanguard directly Requiem. Hell, blockade P4P. Lets see who can outlast who in ships. Has anyone paid jobbers 2k a round? I bet we can, can you?

Total BS. Such a joke.

Rather amusing really, you seem totally disillusioned by politics.
It's part of the game, lots of people find it fun. Not just to "discuss actual politic points". Again you seem to get on your high horse, "I am superior to thou."

If you don't like the political game, stay out of it. That's your choice. But don't tart about it.
Johndigger

Fleet Officer of The British Eagles

All round barrelstopper.
[May 7, 2006 5:45:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

We had three hours to get one of our blockade crews fame up to rumored but i figured most of my team is in Eclipse. That isn't against the rules. Star Explorers and Requiem as a solid entity. We are one. Does it really matter when 85% of Eclipse would have been moved to another crew to begin with?

Stop nit-picking, please. It's not getting you anywhere.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[May 7, 2006 6:15:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates