• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 39
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4270 times and has 38 replies Next Thread
scupperer

OH SNAP! Terra's on the menu!!! (formerly: Requiem Shall Reclaim Napi!)

Our sacred mountain is being defiled. Our sacred buffalo herds are beings scattered and slaughtered for sport. The land of our forefathers is being spoiled; our ancestor's burial grounds churned. Soon, there shall not even be open soil for our children to walk and play.

This makes me so sad, I shed a tear. Can you see it hitting the ground as the trucks go by, the thoughtless driver throwing a coke can out of the window to land at my feet?

Or maybe it's the onion on my sandwhich, I can't tell.

Edit: Ooops, did I say Napi?
----------------------------------------
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[Edit 1 times, last edit by scupperer at May 5, 2006 5:14:52 PM]
[May 3, 2006 9:38:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
Scupperette

Re: Requiem Shall Reclaim Napi!

Scupperer wrote: 

Or maybe it's the onion on my sandwhich, I can't tell.

So glad he really doesn't have indian in his blood. Not even a tiny bit of cherokee....

Still, reclaming napi is a great idea. Viva Requiem!
RaggedyAnn
Yes...I really am Scupperer's RL wife and the true mastermind of all his plans. Insert evil maniacal laugh here.
[May 3, 2006 9:50:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Nice cover up on the onion sandwich, wifey.

Twigsy,
snickering.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[May 3, 2006 9:55:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benDOTc

Huzzah!

This weekend will be full of glubbing! I look forward to sinking blockades at Napi, and Labyrinth, as well as maybe a couple other islands to spice things up.

If nothing conflicts, I hope to see (sink) everyone there!
Benjideblade, Captain and Wench of Still of the Night
Lord of the flag Sea Change
Viridian Ocean
[May 3, 2006 10:09:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.stillofthenight.org    bendotc    bendotc    1926124 [Link]  Go to top 
black_beard7

More sinking!
Triggster.
On all oceans, but mainly Viridian.
Captain of Trigonometry. Lord and former royal of RiddleMakers.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by black_beard7 at May 3, 2006 3:10:46 PM]
[May 3, 2006 11:09:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Organize an event blockade?
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[May 3, 2006 1:28:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Our sacred mountain is being defiled.

Im pretty sure it was defiled when you urinated on the docks after Napi I victory, claiming it as "your territory"
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at May 3, 2006 4:07:24 PM]
[May 3, 2006 4:07:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

This weekend? Meh, should have saved it for next, we got LM to keep us preoccupied this time around. 9 hours in front of a screen will be agonizing, but hey, at least the pixels we will be fighting over are pretty, yes? I always like eating the chocolate part of the hoodsie cup and saving the vanilla for later.

~Des,
on a roll with weird analogies lately.
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[May 3, 2006 6:18:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RavenFraser

WOOTNESS!!!

I shall be there beside my crewbies and captain to sink... erm... get piratey kittens to their stations... :D

Lets get that island back babies!!!
Rj
Captain of New Dawn
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Avatar by the amazing Pokeme... check them out!
I love you Zach!
[May 4, 2006 11:03:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://horizonypp.17.forumer.com [Link]  Go to top 
Peter_Blood

Am I missing the time, date, jobber contacts and what pay there might or might not be?
Robberbaron

BSB - Midnight
MG - Sage

Sacrificing Minions: Is there any problem it can't solve? - OotS #192
[May 4, 2006 12:49:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flak_88

Am I missing the time, date, jobber contacts and what pay there might or might not be?

If you want to Job with Vanguard, ships will start loading at 5PM PDT on Sunday. They are paying 7500 per round.

Requiem won't be paying as much but mostly likely will start jobbing many many hours ealier.
Flakcannon, on all English Oceans, except that imposter on Malachite.
Farming, cleaning up your poo, and making you drink it.
[May 4, 2006 12:52:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    habhabhabhab [Link]  Go to top 
bestsix

If you want to Job with Vanguard, ships will start loading at 5PM PDT on Sunday. They are paying 7500 per round.

Requiem won't be paying as much but mostly likely will start jobbing many many hours ealier.

:)

I do wish it was on Sunday...
Arrgaretha
Sea Change, Viridian
Naughty Nerds, Malachite

[May 4, 2006 1:08:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://viridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Arrgaretha [Link]  Go to top 
JD6627

7,500 or 750? :P
Kovy.
...stunned.
[May 4, 2006 1:09:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flak_88

7,500 or 750? :P

Well 75,000 seemed too unrealisitic, so 7500 sounded better.
[May 4, 2006 1:11:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    habhabhabhab [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

I believe that Flakcannon is joking. I believe this becuase the time he posted is outside the blockade window. Also, becuase I would know if we were paying that much.
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[May 4, 2006 4:25:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yohohobob

Yay more sinking at napi hopefully Req will be the ones doing the sinking this time =) i'm gald there is still hope for napi.
Madyohoho SO of Di Cerberus-Retired
Lord of Arcana Imperii(Viridian)[quote]Remember, I'm the one that sits back and giggles at you mates while sipping masttails in my pajamas. Besides, Y!PP isn't a game; it's a way of life
[May 4, 2006 4:38:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stoneslug

Oh joy more fish. :-)
I like my Pink stick
[May 5, 2006 9:32:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nepherasta

yay! Fish fry at my place afterward!
Arachne- Fleet Officer of Dark Horizon and member of the flag Brink of Dawn on Viridian.

Kehle's Pirate Logs
[May 5, 2006 9:45:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ramilog.blogspot.com/    Mekehlee [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

Requiem will be backing Star Explorers 100% in the Terra blockade tomorrow evening.

I wonder if 24 hours is enough time to float enough ships back from Napi to defend Terra?

I wonder if 24 hours is enough time for Vanguard to find a lap-dog flag willing to be paid off to help make it sinking?

Only 23 flags to choose from... limited supply. Oooh, that's gonna cost some poe.
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[May 5, 2006 5:18:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
Flak_88

Sometimes it's scary Scupperer has kids, good thing his wife is stable. Maybe they'll get her genes.

I'm announcing my support for my kid and his birthday party tomorrow. Vanguard members are welcome but it will be a 200k POE door fee.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Flak_88 at May 5, 2006 5:24:17 PM]
[May 5, 2006 5:22:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    habhabhabhab [Link]  Go to top 
AlienWS

ze vngrd nobs wil fel ze rath f de str splorers. powr 2 scup!

XD
-Korek

Viridian, RSD reppin'.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by AlienWS at May 5, 2006 5:32:41 PM]
[May 5, 2006 5:29:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Muffffffffins [Link]  Go to top 
Scupperette

Sometimes it's scary Scupperer has kids, good thing his wife is stable. Maybe they'll get her genes.

I'm announcing my support for my kid and his birthday party tomorrow. Vanguard members are welcome but it will be a 200k POE door fee.

Yes they do have my genes, thank GOD. (hence how gorgeous they are...) Although, we debate about who they got their intelligence from....
I am announcing my full support for Scupperer finishing our gate, and mowing the lawn. Then it can go with Star Explorers. See you in the bilge...
RaggedyAnn
Yes...I really am Scupperer's RL wife and the true mastermind of all his plans. Insert evil maniacal laugh here.
[May 5, 2006 5:57:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Well would you look at that.

I tried to make a hot pocket and a blockade popped out.

Oops.. ;)
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[May 5, 2006 6:00:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flak_88

Well would you look at that.

I tried to make a hot pocket and a blockade popped out.

Oops.. ;)

Twiggs, you gotta use the defrost button on your microwave then cook, not the deport button on your computer before you push blockade. I realize you probably have the microwave next to your computer, but you must be playing too much as you've blurred the lines.
[May 5, 2006 6:09:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    habhabhabhab [Link]  Go to top 
Lezah

Scupperette wrote: 

I am announcing my full support for Scupperer finishing our gate, and mowing the lawn. Then it can go with Star Explorers. See you in the bilge...

Hehehe

I second Scupperer paying penance by hard manual labour prior to blockading.... Especially since I have to go fishing and pretend to be interested, so I can join in the fray.....

/me <3's Scupperette - and think her husband is a bit of an alrighty too xxxxxx
Lezah

It's been an awfully long time between drinks .... but its still the same ocean
Damn you b#*$tards are boring...

[May 5, 2006 6:36:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Err, hate to burst anyone's bubble, but it's not like VG's going to be totally caught off its guard, after all, I doubt they have one fleet they move back and forth, they most likely have multiple fleets, massive ones too. This didn't surprise anyone. [-SE-]=[Requiem], in this instance [Syndicate] = [Vanguard], so we basically have Requiem attacking Vanguard. Surprise! After VG's very wise decision to dump Conglin off to a minor ally and thus not have to worry about it, VG knew they only had to defend Terra and Napi. There will be no advantage for Requiem; it will still be a fight to the death, with a very narrow margin of victory.

My prediction: Req takes round 1, VG round 2, Req round 3, VG takes 4 and 5 to win.
Desmagicus

-Mahatmas Gandhi
[May 5, 2006 7:47:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lezah

Desmagicus

I see two flaws in your logic, but reserve the right to point them out, post-blockade.

With respect to your original statement of:

it's not like VG's going to be totally caught off its guard

I agree - VG, as does Star Explorers and Requiem - have multiple fleets, so attempting to 'catch off guard' isn't as devastating as it may be for some flags.
Lezah

It's been an awfully long time between drinks .... but its still the same ocean
Damn you b#*$tards are boring...

[May 5, 2006 8:07:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Des predicted the exact score for the double blockade last weekend, if I remember correctly.
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[May 5, 2006 8:42:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

I rescind my former statement on the grounds that I am now XOing for Star Explorers (this time around, at least). There will be no prediction this week. Viva la Requiem! Down with the tree destroyers!

Des,
realizing he will be criticized immensely for being a "flip-flopper", and not really caring.
Desmagicus

-Mahatmas Gandhi
[May 6, 2006 1:32:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Nonsinking? Sniff.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[May 6, 2006 2:48:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates