• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1418 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
kickboxer423

officers

why do officers have to be subscribed in order to be officers i think thats not fair and also y do they have to be soooo bossy
----------------------------------------
lucyloo
[Apr 29, 2006 8:15:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kabug423 [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: officers

This is not an event.

On Doubloon Oceans officers require a rank badge of appropriate type. Otherwise it does require payment to Three Rings Design (directly or indirectly) because they're a business and need money to operate. Officership is one of the extra features which isn't available to trial accounts.

And if you're unhappy with your current crew, you can always find another one to join.

Faulkston,
bling bling
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Faulkston at Apr 29, 2006 8:29:45 PM]
[Apr 29, 2006 8:25:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
GeckoBlade

Don't stereotype all officers as bossy. Telling people what to do on a ship is their job.
[Apr 29, 2006 8:48:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RhiannonS

And how is it not fair ? What i think is not fair is people playing fully this game while others pay for them. Afterall, some people has to pay for the servers to be up and the OMs to be paid, so it's just normal that they got more than what you got playing without paying.
[Disclaimer]English is not my first language so please excuse my mispell and grammar mistakes.[/disclaimer]

-Rhia
[Apr 30, 2006 5:45:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tyler21796

actully if your good enough you dont have to pay at all on viridian(even tho I do)
**--(Sworder) CI addicted Wench of Hunter--**

Croft wrote: 
IF YOU DON,T LIKE IT DON,T READ IT!!!

[May 1, 2006 9:32:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    monkeyman21796 [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

actully if your good enough you dont have to pay at all on viridian(even tho I do)

Just stop trying dude..
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[May 3, 2006 1:25:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Bossing people around is fun! The /plank command alone is worth every single one of those eight doubs. Gossiping about the lazy jobbers over the officer channels is pure gravy, in my opinion.

Also, there's some people that simply won't play a game unless you tell them to (Then, they laze at the station and you have to plank them anyway). I really don't get that.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[May 3, 2006 11:36:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
stikskele

If you would just save up there would be absolutely no need for one to subscribe in any way. So please stop whining already.
Sik
Meridian

Current avatar by AlexisAngel
[May 3, 2006 9:21:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates