• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1600 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
juventus1

Intent for Terra.

And so, with now having the appropriate fame, the flag Insane Terminators has decided to undertake...

Gotcha.

Yeah, right, I wish something that exciting would happen to this forum, hasn't had a good healthy tartfest since the end of Napi I. Seriously guys, what is wrong with us? We are like on total freezemode when it comes to just about everything now. Has something just clicked, have we really (dare I say it?) matured beyond that? Or have all the politically active folks moved to Hunter, maybe?

This needs to stop. Seriously.

(Now go ahead, feel free to flame me for posting a thread name that isn't true. You know you want to.)

~Des,
willing to make himself the target of much criticism for the sake of a higher cause.

(Note: If this is illegal or considered griefing, OMs, please scream at me, I'll take it down right away. I stand up to the flying tomatoes of the screaming mob, but cower under the spiked whip of the executioner.
----------------------------------------
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by juventus1 at Apr 26, 2006 6:57:56 PM]
[Apr 26, 2006 6:57:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Re: Intent for Terra.

Give me the fleet and I'll provide the tarting.
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[Apr 26, 2006 7:02:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

I would, but then it would go down the drain and never come back again....and besides, a few brigs isn't going to do much.

EDIT: On the other hand, if someone wants to talk to me about helping arrange a possible Typhoon fun fun event, feel free to go ahead.
Desmagicus

-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Edit 1 times, last edit by juventus1 at Apr 26, 2006 7:05:35 PM]
[Apr 26, 2006 7:05:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

/me gets EXTREMELY sarcastic...

It's not cool to try and make other ppl pay for you to have fun. Why would anyone do that. You're just making a fool of yerself. BLAH BLAH BLAH....
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Apr 27, 2006 9:32:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flak_88

Wait, you mean the only thing that stops you from attacking Terra is a fleet? Hmmm....
Flakcannon, on all English Oceans, except that imposter on Malachite.
Farming, cleaning up your poo, and making you drink it.
[Apr 27, 2006 9:42:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    habhabhabhab [Link]  Go to top 
chatnoir

On the other hand, if someone wants to talk to me about helping arrange a possible Typhoon fun fun event, feel free to go ahead.

This might be enjoyable, and could provide an opportunity to try out Molerman's long dead "my flag v. your flag" proposition. Or perhaps we could simply organize some teams of smaller flags into teams in a "shirts v. skins" sort of deal. Either way, I'd be very interested.

Chat,

v. Board of Education
"Ere we were two days old at sea, a pirate of very warlike appointment gave us chase. Finding ourselves too slow of sail, we put on a compelled valour, and in the grapple I boarded them..."
Hamlet, Act IV, Scene vi
[Apr 27, 2006 1:48:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.stillofthenight.org [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

I'm absolutely 100% into a Typhoon blockade. I obviously don't have ppl, but I have ships and a burning desire to sink alot of ppl on Viridian.

/me will play with who ever wants to play.
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Apr 27, 2006 2:59:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Aye, I have brainstormed a few ideas for a good blockade, let me know what you guys think:

Tag: Players on a sloop flee from bigger ships, first to tag the smaller ship wins, but don't let it make it across the board. Sloops have one more move than bigger ships, you say? Don't forget the big guys got cannons..possible variation, cannon tag?

West Side Story: Time to throwdown. 7 brigs on one side, 7 on the other, sailing in from opposite sides of the board. Will you fight as a team, or work as solos to take out the enemy?

All-Sloop/Cutter or All-GF blockade: fairly straightforward.

Anyone interested please talk to me in-game, I really would like to get something up and running. Also, if you would like to donate or lend ships, supplies, or poe, I may have that option available, as soon as something is concrete. I'll see what I can do as far as OM support, but I doubt they will step in, so this will likely be a player-run event.

Stay tuned for further notice. =)

Fair winds,
~Des
Desmagicus

-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Apr 27, 2006 4:32:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

If I can work something out so Viridis is protected, I'd be willing to move the SdM fleet to Typhoon for some fun and games.

I really like Chat's idea. Line up some navvers, coordinators, JCs, etc. Then, have two captains or three if possible and pick teams. Could be some fun to see how unfamiliar people throw it together.

Also, I like sloop/cutter tag. Everyone for themselves, if you get bumped, your it. Every 10 or so minutes, the person who was "it" the longest is eliminated. Go until there is one sloop standing.
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[Apr 27, 2006 6:28:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates