• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 31
Posts: 31   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 25133 times and has 30 replies Next Thread
Eurydice
Community Manager

International Crews

Crews that are international!

Clarification: This is the place to seek out and/or advertise international crews.
----------------------------------------
Sigismundo tells you, "Ask not for whom the tiny violin shrills. It shrills for thee."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Eurydice at Apr 26, 2006 5:11:16 PM]
[Apr 26, 2006 1:23:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.guildcafe.com/member/Eurydice [Link]  Go to top 
PJC321

Re: International Crews

umm lol, what was the point in that post? /e is probably being very stupid and can't see what is in front of him here but it just seems like a random comment from an OM...lol.
Pjc

Winner of the first Familiar in Booty or No Booty!

Retired, just around in the forums nowadays
[Apr 26, 2006 2:44:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
largoon

If you have a crew or are looking for one that is made up of non-native english speakers, or that are in a non-North American time zone, you might want to advertise here to attract similar people.
[Apr 26, 2006 2:52:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PJC321

Ohh, now i understand lol thanx.
Pjc

Winner of the first Familiar in Booty or No Booty!

Retired, just around in the forums nowadays
[Apr 26, 2006 3:06:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
BBK4Life

The crew El Cielo Azul is run by west european players and players that are online in the european day and evening. The exact time zone would be GMT + 1 .

We welcome eveyone that meets up to our standards regardless of where they come from, but if this time zone fits better than others contact me or any of the officers ingame.

Fair winds,

Darksoul
Darksoul
Monarch of the flag Dead In The Water
[Apr 27, 2006 2:13:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

Hunters Pride is a multi-lingual and multi-national crew, designed to add a little role play to the game.

We have British, Belgium, Dutch, Canadian, American, Chinese members and many others, and even though we all talk the language of Pirate, everyone blends in well and helps each other and feels no real need to talk in their native tongue.

Currently going through exciting times, we dont discriminate or prejudise, so please. Want to meet more people from your neck of the woods, look us up, get involved, work hard up the ranks, and be part of a revolution.

Please see our website and forum.

Fair Winds
Drake
Captain of Clueless
Prince & Politician - Castigo Final.
squirt wrote: 
I'll take your word on this one, that he really doesn't mean to pick fights.. He's just.. British

[Apr 27, 2006 4:22:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BlackyBlack

Black Wolves II is an international crew currently with members, in Western Europe, N America, SE Asia and Australia.

So should be somebody on most times!
Blackyblack of Viridian

Hellfire
Circus of Death
[Edit 1 times, last edit by BlackyBlack at May 6, 2006 7:23:36 PM]
[May 6, 2006 7:23:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    cptnblacky@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

Flocktarts has mates from all over the world! We are non-demanding except for maturity. We are an adult crew and at this time do not intend to seek out island ownership or anything political. Even if you just want someplace to call home while you docktart, that's a-ok with us!

Yes, we do sail a lot.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[May 6, 2006 9:14:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lcpl_1shayne

this topic is quite good actually...

is there any crews with senior rank mostlly compromising of australians or asians ?

its very hard to find most of you are either from the UK or US...
[Jun 18, 2006 7:54:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
goyin

I dont know if i am allowed to do this but the crew CORSARIOS has ppl from other countries...i know lots from south america bye
[Jul 24, 2006 5:01:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

are you sure that this isnt for crews that are International as in that they are on more than one ocean?
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Jul 30, 2006 6:32:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
123pringle

My crew <3s Aussies
Tiga - Making a come back
-----------------
Flamer wrote: 
Kudos to Tiga for making the eternal thread.

[Jul 31, 2006 3:59:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

Does it? Looks like i had better move.
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Jul 31, 2006 7:29:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
simlemon

The French Rogues is looking for members. Their captain Roguerunner speaks fluent French and English.

Les "French Rogues" recherche des membres. Leur capitaine Roguerunner parle français et anglais fluents.
[Aug 20, 2006 8:53:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deat9

Prontamente en océano Hunter se creará la Primera Crew Chilena...

gente de sudamérica puede unirse, no cualquier pirata tendrá rango, la idea es crear un Bando `competitivo.

Contactarse con Kikoncio o Deathnueve

saludos y se aceptan sugerencias
Deathnueve (Hunter and others)
Captain: Valparaíso Brígido
King: Distopía

Nubes y Columpios - Los Choros del Puerto
Pirateo Chileno Curao
[Dec 19, 2006 3:15:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.ventanadeinvierno.cl.nu [Link]  Go to top 
WykerByno

The crew El Cielo Azul is run by west european players and players that are online in the european day and evening. The exact time zone would be GMT + 1 .

We welcome eveyone that meets up to our standards regardless of where they come from, but if this time zone fits better than others contact me or any of the officers ingame.

Fair winds,

Darksoul

Eh, me no speak no Yuro-pian.

I gots le Eastern Time Zone in the Northern Amerika place and I just wanna say hi.
[Dec 19, 2006 6:18:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Toemoesh

Planet of the Apes has jobs for eager pirates, blabla you know the drill :P

We are a VERY international crew. I am a dutchman myself, my SO is american and I have english and even Serbian officers!
Toemoesh on the Emerald Ocean
Captain of Toemoesh's Angels
[Dec 20, 2006 1:07:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deat9

http://hunter.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/crew/info.wm?crewid=5001931

check this link

Ya somos Grandes!!!!!
y seremos los mejores

otro link

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Valparaiso_Brigido
Deathnueve (Hunter and others)
Captain: Valparaíso Brígido
King: Distopía

Nubes y Columpios - Los Choros del Puerto
Pirateo Chileno Curao
[Apr 25, 2007 12:56:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.ventanadeinvierno.cl.nu [Link]  Go to top 
icecoolrak2

my crew booty kings is looking for people in the OCEANA (sorry if spelt rong, i mean people in the australia area of the world) time zone, i am eager for officers+ online during this time so that my cabin people and pirates have an officer to pillage with. if interested send me a PM or an ingame /tell icecool
Icecool - Hunter
Icebellecool - All Other Oceans
[Apr 27, 2007 6:01:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    icecoolrak2@aol.com [Link]  Go to top 
icecoolrak2

my crew *DESTINED DESIRES* is looking for people in the OCEANA (sorry if spelt rong, i mean people in the australia area of the world) time zone, we are eager for pirates of all skills to be online online during this time so that my cabin people and pirates have an officer to pillage with. if interested send me a PM or an ingame /tell icecool

sorry i changed this as i have merged with DESTINED DESIRES
Icecool - Hunter
Icebellecool - All Other Oceans
[Apr 30, 2007 11:10:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    icecoolrak2@aol.com [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Hala wallah! The crew Restless Knights has 6 members from Saudi Arabia. If there are any other Arab speaking pirates looking for a good crew feel free to send Seasaudi (fluent) or Seatexan (not so fluent) a tell.

We also have members that speak a bit of Spanish. :)

Shukran jazelon w arak fe ma baad, inshalla. Ma salama shbab.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[May 20, 2007 1:19:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Doh I posted this in the WRONG Parley...SO! sorry...It was for midnight. *smacks forehead*

Edit/delet post was not working.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[May 20, 2007 1:21:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smurfstwin

Valparaiso Brigido is made up of Latins from all over the world, we are a spanish speaking crew. we take everyone and anyone!!
Preciosa
Hunter

Precy
Jade

Veronicad
Cobalt
[Nov 28, 2007 3:08:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kennedhaahr

hej jeg spiller pp på hunter ocean og søger andre nordiske spillere til at være heartie eller til at joine mit crew/flag

jeg spiller under navnet vanhaahr og har startet crewet "the Ultimate Vikings" og flaget "the Viking Alliance"

i mit crew er vi på nuværende tidspunkt 12 fra skandinavien men jeg søger endnu flere med nordiske medlemmer så er du fra norden kan du kontakte en af følgende pirater for at komme med i crewet

Vanhaahr
ill
breedum
conji
senta
aintnosaint
amandoo
bigbobmarley
drunkn
dyli
gurkmos
gokdyretmass
--- Vanhaahr ---

- THE HUNTER VIKING
- founding father and Captain of Warlords
- founding father and former captain of EVOF
- founding father and former monarch of ygdrasill.

http://warlords.puzzlepirates.dk (Warlords crew website)
Http//p
[Aug 29, 2008 3:29:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://EVOF.puzzlepirates.dk [Link]  Go to top 
StoRmr

El imperio epanol is a spanish/english speaking crew if you can speak either, (DUH!) feel free to contact the captain Nawtxhawt

cheers!
Chaosburner/Doomslayer

No Ocean in particular, most likely hunter

Otherpirate says: "oh whanidotimfrlsnmpsswrd"

Chaosburner says: "can you talk common sense please?"

Otherpirate says: "sorry, i can't understand yo
[Oct 5, 2008 4:48:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pantufa15

Pirates Nations, recruting portuguese pirates! We also do recruit pirates from other nationalities. However, if you`re portuguese, don`t hesitate to shoot a /tell. Usually log on at noon time.»»»»
Pantufa, Pirates Nations
[Oct 9, 2008 7:57:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vasthaloed

Sexy Beard crew is looking for Sexy people.

#1: You must have a beard
#2: You must be sexy
#3: Sing the "Sexy Beard" anthem each day

Note- I hav'ta make up the lyrics to the song but it might go like this:

We are Sexy Beards x50

You know who to contact.
Swashybeard on the Emerald Ocean - formerly Swashbearder
[Oct 10, 2008 2:43:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stunna159

i would like to start a crew that has only girls other then my self being a non girl with girls from every where in the world ASLONG as they do not have an american accent . the rankings will not be judged by stats but how sexy your accent is. becuase i've come to find out that there are many AMAZING accents out there and i like em .

if you sound any thing like meehearties or perikita you will be SO if you have got an american accent you will be allowd to join but your stats have to look like dahlgrens in order to be promoted from cabin person to pirate

this crew doesnt yet exist if some one steels my idea i'll be both sad and on vent with the crewbies daily

its 7 a.m and im in an exaustion enduced drunken state so i'll prolly be smacking myself for this later. but i figures "" international crews"" sounded like a great plaice to have a good laugh

MUAH love yu hunter
ZUECE
[Edit 1 times, last edit by stunna159 at Oct 29, 2009 4:07:37 AM]
[Oct 29, 2009 4:06:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Donnarr

UM mate.... this is exactly the process that is entrain at the present time (albeit not for the purpose you suggest!) ..................... did I not mention it? Recruiting has commenced for this, planning is well afoot - and will be posted in the very near future. D
Donnarr on Hunter (and everywhere else)
[Oct 31, 2009 3:50:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tonillo

Hello everybody!
Searching for elite spanish/latin players, we need people in Jade!!
Send me a tell on Jade! :P
Yes, I love Riggs... From Jade
Antonio and Quos
[Jun 22, 2010 2:50:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 31   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates