• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4696 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
rsenkrantz

[Announcement] Y!PP Boxes are Freaking $6.50 on Amazon now

Just for everyone (in the continental US) who might be interested in owning a backsword or saavy hat on every ocean, third party amazon partners are now selling the Y!PP box set for about $6.50, which comes to approximately $10 total including shipping (for me at least, I don't know where y'all live). Since a month-to-month sub costs $10, you'd basically be getting the single player adventures and the special box items for free or very little money.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for everyone to chew on. I haven't got anything for sale, I'm not getting anything for making this announcement, and I wouldn't be surprised if this gets sunk shortly for pointing people to a third party site.
----------------------------------------
"You know, I just gotta say that everytime Rsenkrantz posts I love him just a little bit more."
- Loola

"Dood -- I'll give ya 10 poe if I can be a card card carrying member of the Rosey fan club."
-Lisakayela
[Apr 20, 2006 11:29:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rsenkrantz [Link]  Go to top 
Rmarsbar

Re: [Announcement] Y!PP Boxes are Freaking $6.50 on Amazon now

TITS!
Rmarzbarr, a Superlemon!
[Apr 20, 2006 11:31:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Marziepants    Marziepants1    334439659 [Link]  Go to top 
d4rk0n3

TITS!

Amazon.Sells.Stuff! =)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by d4rk0n3 at Apr 20, 2006 11:54:38 AM]
[Apr 20, 2006 11:53:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rsenkrantz

TITS!

Amazon.Sells.Stuff.Cheap! =)

;-)
"You know, I just gotta say that everytime Rsenkrantz posts I love him just a little bit more."
- Loola

"Dood -- I'll give ya 10 poe if I can be a card card carrying member of the Rosey fan club."
-Lisakayela
[Apr 20, 2006 1:33:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rsenkrantz [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

TITS!

Amazon.Sells.Stuff.Cheap! =)

;-)

I think you missed the ASS joke there. ASSC hasn't got the same ring to it unless you find this very interesting.

Angel,
[Apr 20, 2006 1:41:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rsenkrantz

I TOTALLY MISSED THAT JOKE.

You guys have dirty, dirty minds.
- Loola

-Lisakayela
[Apr 20, 2006 3:35:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rsenkrantz [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

I hate you all. ALL you hear me?

*stamps off to check shipping to Australia prices*
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Apr 25, 2006 8:08:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

~huggles~
[Apr 25, 2006 3:25:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tantalus90

I hate you all. ALL you hear me?

*stamps off to check shipping to Australia prices*

there is always ebay
Tantalus on Cobalt
Tantan on Hunter
[Apr 25, 2006 3:40:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaits

Perfect! I'm buying it fer me little brother. :D

/me wants a saavy hat

~Ana
Viridian - Anabanana - Officer and Poet of RLS Legacy under the flag Pay for Play
Hunter - Kaits - Officer and Poet of Pitch Black under the flag of The Eye

Oringinalsexy says, "anabanana who do you think you are? Hypnos?"

[Apr 27, 2006 11:30:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rixation

It actually really upsets me that you can't have a backsword and a savvy hat if you've got 2 cd-keys on the same account. I can kinda see the reasoning behind it, but I just really want both dangit. :p
Epimetheus
Retired

[Apr 27, 2006 11:35:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dewdlebug

I walked into J&R in downtown Manhattan. Apparently they've still got a good handful of the box version on stock but it's being retailed for $14.95 US + tax.

/for those in and around the neighborhood and not patient enough to wait for delivery ;)
You know what they say about having sex with asians? You scupper them and you'll be horny again after an hour...
[Apr 27, 2006 11:38:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
annoid

It actually really upsets me that you can't have a backsword and a savvy hat if you've got 2 cd-keys on the same account. I can kinda see the reasoning behind it, but I just really want both dangit. :p

Though I think I've seen Scarymuffin wear a savvy hat and played with a backsword ^.~
[Apr 30, 2006 12:50:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates