• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 312
Posts: 312   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 82561 times and has 311 replies Next Thread
ObviousGod

Re: Pirates seeking crews

After Rage Quit in my attempt to start a crew, I decided I needed to find one so I could get the basics down again which seems to have changed since the last time I've played >.>

Former player, played on Midnight and a little bit here on Hunter.

Turn Ons : Blockades, SMHs, Pillies, Blacksmith and many other things

Turn Offs: Gunning, Distilling, and Dock pressing

What I'm looking for in a crew is a medium sized crew that is in a cade active flag with somewhat elite standards. I'll probably try to help in anyway I can since I have had experience in a cade happy flag so I really just want to focus on helping in anyway I can :D

Please PM me because I will probably ignore tells. Thanks :D
----------------------------------------
Hephraedamus
[May 15, 2011 5:37:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kopparberg2

I am new to Hunter ocean and still pretty much a greenie. I moved from Malachite which i was automatically placed in when i made a pirate, and had no idea how it differed in popularity.

My best attribute would be sailing.
I am a 19 year old male and enjoy chatting.
Looking for a crew to help me start my pirate journer.

My pirate name is Smits
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kopparberg2 at May 16, 2011 9:15:48 AM]
[May 16, 2011 9:13:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ubernova

After seeing that I couldn't make a crew the way I wanted to make it, I guess I'm looking for a crew to join.

What I'm looking for in a crew:

I'm looking for a crew with potential in Hunter and that has the chance to do something good. I really could careless about the rank but I do care about if the Captain is good or if he is a complete nub that thinks elite is ships :o (refering to stats I guess).

What I got:

A lot of political knowledge and I know my way around the game. Know how to LA, Nav, JC, XO in cades. Hate all Crafting puzzles except Blacksmith. I'm funny (not really but it makes me feel good about myself).

If this doesn't work, Sage will? :D PM if you are interested, if you send me a tell in game I will probably ignore it :D Thanks!
Bowser
[Jun 8, 2011 1:47:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Adarx

Ahoy all ^^ I'm Banajoe from the Hunter ocean. I havn't been on the game for around a year, so I'm a bit lost with all the new shiny stuff that came out, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Anyways, I'm looking for a small, social crew with knowledgeable officers and an accessible captain :) Fun events are a plus !

I have general knowledge of the game and am pretty good with most of the duty puzzles.

If you think I could fit in your crew, send me a PM :D
Bananajoe on the Emerald ocean !
[Jun 16, 2011 1:17:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uncharted1

Hey. I'm looking for a crew on Hunter that would allow me to be officer so I can mem routes, just started out on the ocean and have a sloop/officer badge already, when I'm not memming I can help the crew with pillys and anything else....

Feel free to check my pirates out on Sage and Viridian! Thanks
Uncharted on Sage and Viridian.

Captain of Blown Away
Princess of We Will Rock You

Evilsteven auto-responds, "Having an agressive wank, be right back".
[Sep 2, 2011 9:36:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
penduhl

Looking for a new crowd. PM me.
[Sep 30, 2011 7:30:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ubernova

Looking for a crew with the push that I'm looking for on this ocean. PM me :)
Bowser
[Oct 6, 2011 4:44:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bethieboo

You ^there wrote: 

Wut?
But back in June, in Viridian "Pirates seeking crews," you wrote: 
After Hunter pratically bored me in all ways, I decided to pull a LeBron and take my "talents" to Viridian.

Sera/phie

Yassenn says, "you'd be surprised, i made this really cool spreadsheet a week or two ago"

Avi by Wayfarer
[Oct 6, 2011 5:31:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
goodstuff0

You ^there wrote: 

Wut?
But back in June, in Viridian "Pirates seeking crews," you wrote: 
After Hunter pratically bored me in all ways, I decided to pull a LeBron and take my "talents" to Viridian.

Yes, I did play there but like with every crew with pratical decency, they won't recruit so I was stuck with the inability to receive the knowledge of the game that I have been seeking when I did do the forums for seeking a crew in Viridian. And can't a brother change his mind?
Fleah on Hunter

Dalnoth officer chats, "lets all asspat ourselves on the forums about this monumental win captain ben style"
[Oct 7, 2011 2:47:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Hi.

I mainly play Viridian, but I like to check in on the other oceans now and then, if there are nice people to chat with and so. I currently don't feel comfortable in the crew I'm in.

I like blockades, and have some experience from Viridian. I will keep my focus there, but I wouldn't mind helping a Hunter flag that wants to start blockading, or already does.

I'm a lazy old player and I don't really pillage, so I'd rather not get nagged about jobbing for crewbies. I would also prefer if the crew consists of mainly grown-ups, and/or people who are nice to talk to.

If you think that I would like your crew/be an asset, please PM me here, or send me a tell on Viridian.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Oct 23, 2011 1:01:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

Hey guys, here's your chance to snap up someone with a long time playing this ocean :)

If you don't know me (you probably don't, great players have probably come and gone in the two years I've been inactive), I'm Flamer. I like swordfighting, piracy, and long walks on the beach. I'm looking for a new crew/flag as I'm aiming to sort of relaunch my career on this ocean.

I'd like a crew that's willing to give me a position as Officer. If you don't know me, and you're considering offering me FO, please don't apply. I don't want the next random person you give FO leaving my ships on some deserted island in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway, the crew I'm looking for will be

Mature
Relatively free of irritating people
Active, especially during GMT-friendly hours, though I can usually deal with east coast americans.
Good fun to talk to
In a flag with other enjoyable people, preferably one that's involved in blockades and other fun.

Bonuses would be

Any relatively prestigious crew
Anybody who knows/remembers me
Have a ventrilo/teamspeak server that the crew/flag use.

Anyway, if you'd like to have me around, fire me a PM or tell on Hunter.

Thanks,
Flamer :)
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Nov 3, 2011 6:02:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stayclassy

Due to the fact the merge screwed any and all of my blockade plans on Viridian, I am now turning my ideas towards the Sage/Hunter political atmosphere and because I have no crew, I must seek this through forums..... Again.

I'm looking for a crew with either an uprising poltical group or you have a well balanced political field. I'm looking for a crew that has history with blockading and isnt just a flag that is going blind into things.

What do I got? Experience that helped me become the player I am. I puzzle, I pillage, I Cade and I run forage stuff. Anyway to make Poe I do it (except for distil and gun).

My overal goal is attempt to bring the NOBLE project to Hunter/Sage and Cade.

PM me or find me ingame.
Stayclassy
Nopolitics
[Dec 23, 2011 4:47:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 312   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates