• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 312
Posts: 312   Pages: 11   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 82562 times and has 311 replies Next Thread
AquaDrake

Pirates seeking crews

((placeholder for official OM introduction))
----------------------------------------
Maybe "historical" dragons were pterosaurs?
http://www.livescience.com/animals/090107-pterosaur-flight.html

"No plain fanfold paper could hold that fractal Puff --
He grew so fast no plotting pack could shrink him far enough.&quot
[Apr 19, 2006 5:05:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AquaDrake

Re: Pirates seeking crews

Is anyone planning on starting an otherkin-friendly crew?
Maybe "historical" dragons were pterosaurs?
http://www.livescience.com/animals/090107-pterosaur-flight.html

"No plain fanfold paper could hold that fractal Puff --
He grew so fast no plotting pack could shrink him far enough.&quot
[Apr 19, 2006 5:06:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

I suppose I am when Hunter Ocean is released.

EDIT: Let me add my crew name will most likely be, Perfect Storm.
King of VVV on the Hunter Ocean.
Hypnos tells you, "It's Hunter of Hunter! Yay! :D"
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

Lotsofgoats tells you, "I don't really think your face is a butt <3"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fabled240 at Apr 19, 2006 5:21:50 PM]
[Apr 19, 2006 5:17:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PeterBB

We are not an otherkin crew, but The Inka Empire would be happy to accept any otherkin. We are equal opportunity pirates. ;)
Paetus on Viridian (Main)
Rustypete on Sage
Peterbb on Hunter
Rustypete on Malachite
[Apr 19, 2006 5:19:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inuki

Looking for a harbor crew that won't expect me to do anything, and will put up with me docktarting and doing nothing most of the time. If you ever do pry me off the docks and onto the water, I prefer guns, don't like bnav, but can competently handle anything if necessary.

Currently not planning to make a permanent move, but that's flexible.

And I may end up just starting my own crew in the end. I'm fickle sometimes. ;)
Now in a special Hunter flavor.
[Apr 19, 2006 6:06:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    inuki42    Inuki42 [Link]  Go to top 
killergerms

Looking for a harbor crew that won't expect me to do anything, and will put up with me docktarting and doing nothing most of the time. If you ever do pry me off the docks and onto the water, I prefer guns, don't like bnav, but can competently handle anything if necessary.

/e coughs " If ye need a nice fun loving crew, mines always opened"
I always like to meet nice mates

Inuki's biggest fan since may 05
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admired inuki from the start of viridian All those perdy ults( in stats)
There really is a cure for me.

Killergerms says, " Why do people put famous quotes in their signiture."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by killergerms at Apr 19, 2006 6:37:49 PM]
[Apr 19, 2006 6:36:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

you can have an officer role with me....as long as with your dock tarting you can use that charm to hire new recruits...we train everyone..all greenies...

and to pick up on Hunter's point..

Ive reserved the crew name Hunters Pride. Fair Winds
Drake
Captain of Clueless
Prince & Politician - Castigo Final.
squirt wrote: 
I'll take your word on this one, that he really doesn't mean to pick fights.. He's just.. British

[Apr 20, 2006 1:53:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sseth

Mmmm, I see many threads of this kind.. I decided to bump this one, at least it has a suiting title. ;)

I feel like trying something new and will finally take on the challenge of playing on a Dub Ocean.
So now I'm looking for a crew on Hunter. And for a change, I'd like to join an active group of mates instead of creating my own crew. Considering myself a rather mature person (despite the occasional outbursts of sillyness.. ), I'd like to join a crew with likeminded pirates. And yes, I'm looking for officer status. :)
I'm both active in the forums (proud member of event junkies anonymous) and ingame, know my duty puzzles (just don't make me bnav, you'll regret it), enjoy pillaging, would love to find a crew where i can help with running events, already have my own sloop, oh, and I'm housebroken. :P
Sseth

Frootloot, my short YPP animation film
[Apr 23, 2006 8:40:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

ahoy sseth;

i would like to put my crew for the short list for your services.
Most of the officers here are more "mature" than im guessing the average greenie..We too like to have fun, get up and go, and like to pillage, as long as we have decent people on this ships, we tend to be successful.
We have a laugh, for sure. And i am lookin for someone to run internal crew events, potentially moving to a flag event role if successful.

Send me a tell on game if you would like to spend some time with us and see for yourself.
Fair Winds.
Drake
Captain of Clueless
Prince & Politician - Castigo Final.
squirt wrote: 
I'll take your word on this one, that he really doesn't mean to pick fights.. He's just.. British

[Apr 23, 2006 11:26:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackiidread

Looking for a Crew who'll make me officer, and if possible get me the officer badge, if nto i can get it. I'm Jackiidread or you can PM to contact me.

Edit: found a crew thanks for the offers.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? and If you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jackiidread at Apr 25, 2006 4:15:16 PM]
[Apr 25, 2006 2:18:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Britomartis

Looking for a mature crew with a Captain that doesn't shout stupid orders, move people around constantly, doesn't threaten planking (but will if people are whining, crying, begging, or otherwise acting like morons), and wants to have fun. I am capable of being a great pirate, officer, or somesuch. Please lemme know.

Brit of Cobalt (and Hunter)
Would someone please check the hold? I've been on pillages like this before, and usually the next thing that happens is that we run out of rum.
[Apr 26, 2006 9:53:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ye110boi

I'm rather dubious about posting on this account but... I'm playing on Hunter and I'd rather have a fresh(ish) start so I won't write my pirate name there.

I'm looking for a crew who enjoys talking, donesn't take themselves too seriously, and will tolerate my terrible jokes, random outbursts of singing and pure spam. I'm happy to pillage or lead a pillage currenly I have Leg sails (broad) bilge (narrow) and carp (narrow) on hunter not really done anything else.

I'd quite like to be in a crew that would be relatively politically active in the ocean.

I doubt there are any crews left but if you are slighly insane and would like me to be in your crew PM me =).

<insert name here> =)
Viera, or V! - Lethal and Syncronised.
Thinking; out of the box.
Miss Antite wrote: 

I perceive a weak grasp of the entire situation to which response is not worthwhile.

[Apr 27, 2006 4:48:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DirtyJeff

Pirates seeking crews

so... im looking for a hunter crew, my pirates name is DirtyJeff, i enjoy pillaging, swordfighting, carpentry, and long walks on the beach. If your not a tart captain whos too bossy please give me a tell or a pm or just get in contact with me! oh by the way ive got a millenium of experience and skill if that maters to ya!
Dirtyjeff on Sage

You are a moron. Seriously.
- Beebe
[Apr 27, 2006 5:37:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LongJohnGrey

Inuki wrote: 

Check out Flock Tarts. Combination of dock tarters and pillagers.

I'm a happy FO over there. I'd be happier with someone like you for guns.

(Meh, I now see how bad 1.5 per turn can be -- they gun as bad as I do.)
Re: Market on Scurvy Reef:
Hypnos wrote: 
I didn't realize it was such a hot forage spot until I dropped it and three pirates showed up on the island in quick succession.
And it wasn't even 9 spaces from the arrow :-).
[Apr 27, 2006 5:42:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ttpenna

I'm rather dubious about posting on this account but... I'm playing on Hunter and I'd rather have a fresh(ish) start so I won't write my pirate name there.

I'm looking for a crew who enjoys talking, donesn't take themselves too seriously, and will tolerate my terrible jokes, random outbursts of singing and pure spam. I'm happy to pillage or lead a pillage currenly I have Leg sails (broad) bilge (narrow) and carp (narrow) on hunter not really done anything else.

I'd quite like to be in a crew that would be relatively politically active in the ocean.

I doubt there are any crews left but if you are slighly insane and would like me to be in your crew PM me =).

<insert name here> =)

Join Elegy and help me get crew level to imps >:)
Ttpenna Meridian

R.I.P Yokomoko
R.I.P Hamandcheese
[Apr 28, 2006 4:46:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    108765490 [Link]  Go to top 
Zorkster

so... im looking for a hunter crew, my pirates name is DirtyJeff, i enjoy pillaging, swordfighting, carpentry, and long walks on the beach. If your not a tart captain whos too bossy please give me a tell or a pm or just get in contact with me! oh by the way ive got a millenium of experience and skill if that maters to ya!

hey sup DirtyJeff? me and my crew Incan Ichor would love have ye and any of you're freinds aboard come give me a shout (Zork)

cya on the hunter :)
Carp..... hhmmm.... lets see.... don't hit your finger.

Captain of the crew: Saved By Grace, on the Viridian

Senior Officer of the crew: Incan Ichor, on the Hunter

King of the flag: Senores De Los Mares, on the Hunter
[Apr 29, 2006 12:30:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mixster05

I have (recently) left me crew and am currently looking for a nice friendly crew that will put up with my chatty nature and rubbish jokes, preferably a crew with a Monarch, so I can try and get me self a reserved slot for an IM shoppe if the flag ever takes an island
/me winks

Let's hope I can find someone or I'll have to unleash myself on all of Hunter's crews, one by one... And ye don't want that...

/me starts laughing evily
When Brigands are not at bay,
Their way I shall sway,
Destroying all in my way,
This is all I shall say...
[May 5, 2006 11:02:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ebudae

EDIT: Found crew.

I've only just started playing on Hunter though (in fact I've just started playing again after a long time away) so I'm still working on getting my stats up. (Was pleased to get my gunning stats to neophyte/renowned today on my first go at the puzzle.)
Ebudæ

Hephaestus broadcasts, "/me kicks the server."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ebudae at Jun 8, 2006 7:38:19 AM]
[May 6, 2006 8:45:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapitanPat

I've only just started playing on Hunter and I'm looking for a Hunter crew to join.
I'd like to be in a crew that would be politically active in the ocean and made by adults.
[May 12, 2006 6:03:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bennet_Vella

I'm looking for a good Hunter crew to join.

I've only just started playing on Hunter though (in fact I've just started playing again after a long time away) so I'm still working on getting my stats up. (Was pleased to get my gunning stats to neophyte/renowned today on my first go at the puzzle.)

I'd be extremly pleased to have you in my crew if you wish it, its name is The Pillagers, if you have Officer skills, you can become one after a small test, also happy to know you have such good gunning skills, send me a tell to Overground or contact me on my e-mail here:=
OvergroundPirate

You can add me to Yahoo Messenger with that same nickname.

Overgroung,
Captain of the Crew, The Pillagers.
Semi-Retired Pirate
Ghosting around the forum
[May 16, 2006 12:04:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    qazziztni [Link]  Go to top 
trevords

i am a pirate seeking crew sfing sailing bliging solid broads are nav banv gunning narrow carping 1 renowned 1 legendary and a master
[May 29, 2006 9:04:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jirges

Mature pirate- greenie to Hunter and Dub Oceans - seeking long term crew. I like long walks on the beach and filling brigands with lead.

Very new to Hunter, havent worked on my stats, but am an aspiring bnavver, just looking for the oppurtunity to advance in a crew that likes to blockade. Also, crew needs to be fun-loving and not drama oriented.

Pirate name is Mentos (the freshmaker).
Please /tell me or PM, thank you.

::We now return you to your regularly scheduled reading::
Mentos ~ Wicked Peace

Mentos says, "im a tart huh? i thought mentos were sweet?"
Ladysheena says, "you're the sour apple kind"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jirges at Jun 6, 2006 12:05:44 PM]
[Jun 6, 2006 12:04:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gordo036

Nuemenor has been lost to the lonely wilds of Hunter and is seeking refuge with a 'mature' crew who is willing to take pity on her. Should you find it in your heart to put up with her crazy antics, feel free to send her a PM at this forum name, and she'll give you a once over (wink wink nudge nudge! no... I kid!)
Nuemenor

Auzziemoo officer chats, "quite a few lazers. im pretty sure not all of them are gunning or writing a book"
Freja says, "if you survive a week - you will be ready to help us scare the next new pirate half to death"
[Jun 6, 2006 10:23:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BennyBigHead

Hi, I'm Aiolos on Hunter, and I'm looking for a crew. Uh, my stats are pretty decent, I have narrow in sf and nav, broad in bilging, carpenting and gunnery (and poker, whee), and solid in sailing.

I understand the basics of the game but I don't understand the upper level stuff too well (soon enough I'll have a sloop and an officers badge, but I need to learn how to pillage, etc). I'm the member of some crew that invited me to join after jobbing with them but I'd like a crew where the people actually know each other and aren't dockpressed in mass drives.

Also I enjoy long walks on the beach.
Aiolos on Hunter
[Jun 8, 2006 2:21:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.last.fm/user/bennybighair/ [Link]  Go to top 
carlosheffes

I am looking for a spanish speaking crew. looking to be FO or SO
I have a sloop. good at almost all puzzles. si no hablan espanol no los quiero. minimo 7 miembros activos q hablen espanol.
Heffes in Viridian

Prince of The Merchants

Captain and sartegist of the CCCP

Captain of Crystal Meth
[Edit 1 times, last edit by carlosheffes at Jun 8, 2006 8:11:04 AM]
[Jun 8, 2006 8:09:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    siahu13 [Link]  Go to top 
oiex

Join Octibar Pirates.

We are a nice friendly crew but kinda new. But we got much expierence. We wont leave any pirate behind. So come join today! directions are located at our website.

www.freewebs.com/octibar
[Jun 12, 2006 4:32:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Joldman

When I was last with my other crew after we lost a battle, they kicked me the crew off and expelled me from it!So if anybody has a small crew,I'm good for it.Ooh!Also,here are my skills--By the way,I'm Joleman on the hunter ocean,and please state your player name and crew name.
[Jun 24, 2006 7:59:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/4717/poo5ff.png
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Jul 12, 2006 10:00:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zirnitra

i'm looking for a large crew but i wont te be premoted to officer staright away because i own a ship preferbly in GMT time or interntinal

my stats are;
SF apreentice
bilge broad
sailing broad
navigating narrow
battle navigatign broad
carpentry soild
rumbling neophyte.

privet messige me in game or on here but i probly wont be chechking very offen
SO and navigater of kings of choas
Sorry if my grammar isent very good. After sevrel requests and sevrel thousand flames i'm making an attempt.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by zirnitra at Jul 15, 2006 3:42:50 PM]
[Jul 15, 2006 3:41:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nitronline

Nitronline need a crew at hunter ocean....
my stats at viridian :

i would like to be officer....or higher
because WE CAN
Win alot of money:
click here
english not the first language!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by nitronline at Jul 16, 2006 4:11:33 AM]
[Jul 16, 2006 4:09:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 312   Pages: 11   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates