• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 263
Posts: 263   Pages: 9   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 76877 times and has 262 replies Next Thread
Lotus_elise3

Flags Seeking Crews

Here's where ye post when ye have a flag set up, to offer a home to crews lookin for one.
----------------------------------------
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lotus_elise3 at Apr 16, 2006 9:19:22 PM]
[Apr 16, 2006 9:11:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zombiecow

Re: Flags Seeking Crews

My flag The Darkest Night is looking for Crews to join as soon as i make it if your crew would like to join send me a /tell as hopefully i will be mastodon. Royalty Requirements will be 50 crew members or more and be in the flag for a week Captain shall hold this postion. Titled is 2 people chosen by the Captain if the crew has more than 50 if not the Captain shall be the titled member. My goal as Monarch is to take at least 1 island and my flag to participate in many blockades.
Mastodon- Viridan, Sage, Cobalt
Skrying-Midnight
SO and First Mate of Death Blooms
Member of Pay for Play
One of the Best Shipbuilders around!
[Apr 16, 2006 9:16:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.xanga.com/bloodycowcorpse    xxheartofdarknessxx [Link]  Go to top 
Serpentiator

El Mañana Sangriento Will be looking for crews right away.

We will be a hardcore flag that counts all opinions.

We will probably allow one royalty from every crew, and one-two-three titled members depending on the crew size.

Later on in the game we WILL be intent on taking islands. We hope to gain many fine alliances and have some great fun with this

THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME!!!
- Archonis
Damagon said:

There is nothing sweeter than making fun of those who PNT by mistake.

[Apr 17, 2006 1:23:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

In time i will be setting up the flag Armada de Invincible.
See the website in my signature for the history of this fine flag.

Unlike most flags in the oceans, we want to bring a bit of a proper pirate role play to the game. We like to talk in piratey, with all the Yarrr, Avast, Savvy, Swab the decks you mindless landlubbing Scum...rofl.

All our friends coming across from the different oceans hope to attain historical pirate names. Of male and female pirates who sailed the seas of the south americans. As long as no1 takes them first obviously.

Due to alliance webs, Allies will be carefully thought out. But already i can see there will be some great leaders and some great flags in Hunters Ocean. And i hope we can all develop a good friendship.
Political Direction has not yet been decided, nor has royalty etc.
But we will pride ourselves on being able to pillage often and frequent and get involved in flag events.

Fancy a fun flag? Hopefully stress free? With ambition and drive?
Check Armada de Invincible out.

Can we have a wager on whose gonna be the first flag too?
Yarrr. Fair Winds.
Drake
Captain of Clueless
Prince & Politician - Castigo Final.
squirt wrote: 
I'll take your word on this one, that he really doesn't mean to pick fights.. He's just.. British

[Apr 17, 2006 1:42:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
b1ck132

Alright, dreams dreams and dreams. Yeah i know i am a dreamer as well, but just give it some time guys :) This will be a "new" ocean, yes you are bringing in dubs but if you dont have poes what will ye do with them? Exchange each with 1-2 poes that people earn from Navy? Too many are trying flag formations, and history showed that only hugely organised ones could survive frm the beginning. Anyways, it is nice that so many are keen to go for crews/flags on Hunter, i hope you will survive and have success but try staying on the floor, dont fly high with your ideas :) When dreams fail it causes a lot sadness :)
Barrelholder of Cobalt
S.Officer of Slow Children at Play

Retired from Sage.

Licking all oceans is never an easy task
[Apr 17, 2006 1:43:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ScaryMuffin

For those of you seeking to have an early rule on Hunter and try to form a powerhouse based on outer ocean influences...I most likely will not be joining ye unless it can be shown that there are interests in making Hunter Ocean a better place in and of itself. My personal goal will always be to make the game fun for everyone else and having a bunch of vets coming in and not giving newbies a chance isn't fun in my mind.

I will be looking at crew consideration policies, general treatment of others and temperance, event policies, and foreign affairs policies.

I won't be starting my own crew but I will be looking for a flag with a good fit with my own beliefs and I will do my darnest to help that flag reach the top once I'm there.
Scarymuffin of the Sage Ocean

Apollo wrote: 
Duh. Sorry, Scarymuffin ate my brain.

[Apr 17, 2006 1:59:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

...I most likely will not be joining ye unless it can be shown that there are interests in making Hunter Ocean a better place in and of itself...

Arr...hence the reason i wanted to create a crew/flag with a little more pirate feel, with pirate tongue, mature behavour, and no discrimination of language, we speak pirate, nothing else.
Drake
Captain of Clueless
squirt wrote: 
I'll take your word on this one, that he really doesn't mean to pick fights.. He's just.. British

[Apr 17, 2006 2:02:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killergerms

I'll be joining a good flag with nice mates. We are not creating a strong flag to own the ocean, but to make it better then the other oceans. Well, what im trying to say is we are going to be smart and not make mistakes that other flags have made.

We are in search of crews but we need smart, nice mates who want to have fun in this new ocean.

But those who join just to warn you, if you are afraid of fun then our flag won't be for ye XD

/e wubs Scarymuffin
There really is a cure for me.

Killergerms says, " Why do people put famous quotes in their signiture."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by killergerms at Apr 17, 2006 2:24:07 PM]
[Apr 17, 2006 2:18:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zombiecow

Well if anyone wants to join my flag as i stated i will be going for at least 1 island if not more hope to see you on the blockade board.
Skrying-Midnight
Member of Pay for Play
[Apr 17, 2006 2:47:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.xanga.com/bloodycowcorpse    xxheartofdarknessxx [Link]  Go to top 
Zava

The best thing I ever did for myself in the game was join up with a bunch of people I didnt know.
Zava, Obsidian & Sage.
Vodoodude tells ye, "wow yer a life saver"
[Apr 17, 2006 3:15:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZavaIsALifesaver/ [Link]  Go to top 
killergerms

Well if anyone wants to join my flag as i stated i will be going for at least 1 island if not more hope to see you on the blockade board.

Well, hopefully we can meet in battle unless we are allied and such, others would like an island which would make this ocean fun like the rest, but if anyone does gov an island on hunter don't make it just for you so you can get rich off it but for a reason, let many people have fun, don't be greedy, i too wish to blockade an island but others will go against me, same with you, i will be smart to colonize the island, making it for reasons, not for profit.

And yes see you on the battle board.

[Apr 17, 2006 4:26:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zombiecow

No i just have been involved with the political role in the game and liked it so i decided to try Monarch instead of royalty. And yea im not stupid enough to go for like every island.
Skrying-Midnight
Member of Pay for Play
[Apr 17, 2006 8:53:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.xanga.com/bloodycowcorpse    xxheartofdarknessxx [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

I get the feeling that your wanting a little equality, where maybe all the top 5 flags share islands rather than having one super power owning 3 like viridian?

Would i be right in that assumption, or have i read it wrong?
Drake
Captain of Clueless
squirt wrote: 

[Apr 18, 2006 12:59:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
b1ck132

Some super power being formed is not only the success of that flag, but failure of others.
Barrelholder of Cobalt

Retired from Sage.

[Apr 18, 2006 2:50:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

Some super power being formed is not only the success of that flag, but failure of others.

Very True...i was just trying to get a flavour of what the general thoughts were.
We all know with dark comes lights, with good theres evil.
There will always be at least 1 flag that wants multiple islands and who doesnt want glory.
Just curious as to whether i was reading this thread right :D
Drake
Captain of Clueless
squirt wrote: 

[Apr 18, 2006 3:31:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killergerms

I get the feeling that your wanting a little equality, where maybe all the top 5 flags share islands rather than having one super power owning 3 like viridian?

Would i be right in that assumption, or have i read it wrong?

That sounds like a good idea, but instead of sharing one island they share a bunch, its better if we speak private and not let our ideas/plans be shared with public XD
But i want hunter to be a fun island with fun mates, there will be no strong flag out there going for every island( i hope not) but many flags owning there own island, this is like in every ocean but i mean differently, I'll have to think on what i have just posted lol
Hope to see you all in the ocean and make alliences and such XD

[Apr 18, 2006 12:22:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Problem with attempting to have no one gain supreme power is that if you don't do it, someone else will. Besides, it is probably better for the ocean that there is a semi-established network of medium strength alliances against one really strong leader of the revolution backed by a few smaller allies. That is what makes for interesting blockades and warfare week after week, not a bunch of flags willing to play nice and share and all that mushy stuff.

Hell, if no one tries to conquer all of Hunter, I will.
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Apr 18, 2006 12:34:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killergerms

That is true, but i hope all flags will be strong and will be allied and such, some other flags won't be allied, i'm not sure how to describe it but we will have to wait till hunter is created.

/e hopes that he can make a lot of friends.

Our flag won't be very powerful but i intended it to be a semi strong flag, but i'd like to have good allies, hopefully no one goes on my badside XD

/e hopes to see you all at hunter

[Apr 18, 2006 12:41:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

Problem with attempting to have no one gain supreme power is that if you don't do it, someone else will. Besides, it is probably better for the ocean that there is a semi-established network of medium strength alliances against one really strong leader of the revolution backed by a few smaller allies. That is what makes for interesting blockades and warfare week after week, not a bunch of flags willing to play nice and share and all that mushy stuff.

Completely agree. Which is kinda why i queried what i had read. Several medium strong flags, taking on a super power is always great fun. As long as theres no hard feelings in it.
Who makes a super power? Who will that flag be? I suppose we just dont know...thats all tactics, lol
Drake
Captain of Clueless
squirt wrote: 

[Apr 18, 2006 12:52:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

Completely agree. Which is kinda why i queried what i had read. Several medium strong flags, taking on a super power is always great fun. As long as theres no hard feelings in it.
Who makes a super power? Who will that flag be? I suppose we just dont know...thats all tactics, lol

you havent seen my post yet, have you? I will be taking Supreme Power over ALL of Hunter Ocean, through the helpful guidance of the Om's ;D (I have a petition ready to send to them, but Im sending it once Hunter is 30 minutes to become released ;D)
King of VVV on the Hunter Ocean.
Hypnos tells you, "It's Hunter of Hunter! Yay! :D"
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

Lotsofgoats tells you, "I don't really think your face is a butt <3"
[Apr 18, 2006 1:00:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

you havent seen my post yet, have you? I will be taking Supreme Power over ALL of Hunter Ocean, through the helpful guidance of the Om's ;D (I have a petition ready to send to them, but Im sending it once Hunter is 30 minutes to become released ;D)

ROFL i rephrase....We know WHO, now its a case of How many will go against this super power :P
Drake
Captain of Clueless
squirt wrote: 

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MiniMoses at Apr 18, 2006 1:06:15 PM]
[Apr 18, 2006 1:05:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killergerms

Who'd go against hunter? He will be living on hunter, so technically he owns the ocean.

( ok maybe he doesn't but he will own it in his mind, let the boy dream)

[Apr 18, 2006 1:09:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

ROFL i rephrase....We know WHO, now its a case of How many will go against this super power :P

In a bit, I will post my Petition here just for your eyes to see ;D Its about 3 Paragraphs!
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

[Apr 18, 2006 1:12:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dewdlebug

While this thread is mildly amusing (at best), it appears that it's run its course and no longer veering towards the OPs intentions. As well as the other Hunter thread of Crews Seeking Pirates. Perhaps once Hunter actually officially gets released, maybe new threads will be created, re-stickied and properly used as crew/flag (plus pirates seeking crews and throw in a crews seeking flags threads) recruiting notices and the tartiness taken to another thread?
You know what they say about having sex with asians? You scupper them and you'll be horny again after an hour...
[Apr 18, 2006 1:23:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

Hunter, Supreme Ruler!

Dear Ocean Master and Ringers,

Ahoy. Hunter Ocean is around the corner, and wanted to know if at any possibility that it could be handed down to me. Of course, the Ocean will be run by the Ringers and Ocean Masters, but under the healthy guidance of their Supreme Ruler, Hunter? This is a brief summary of why I, Hunter, should become Supreme Ruler of Hunter Ocean.

What I propose is it handed down to me, not much to ask, and in return you all get certain benefits. I will go through a brief discussion of what they might be. They are all limiting to and including Health Benefits, possibly Dental Plans (Those are hard to get, ya know...) and/or certain royalties for being a part of it. Call it chump or pocket change if you will, but I believe it might be better if I became Supreme Ruler, as it at all fits me and was designed for me. Over time, I will hand out certain benefits to everyone, so I dont seem as a certain Tyrant wanted to make everyones life a certain Hell.

DISCLAIMER: This is at all a plead and/or bribe for me to become Supreme Ruler of Hunter Ocean. To become Supreme Ruler all I ask for is that I get the benefit of keeping my name, Hunter, on the Hunter Ocean, since I have it as my name on both, the Viridian and Sage Ocean (Also found out I have it on the Cobalt Ocean too!), and want to transfer to Hunter Ocean! As I understand that me becoming Supreme Ruler would entitle me to actually having to rule, which is out of my hands right now, and at all possibility of that happening seems Zero - Notta chance. ;D Happy Sailing…!

Or you could just give me a few Islands when the Ocean Starts ;D, but that’s your decision!
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

[Apr 18, 2006 1:23:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

While this thread is mildly amusing (at best), it appears that it's run its course and no longer veering towards the OPs intentions. As well as the other Hunter thread of Crews Seeking Pirates. Perhaps once Hunter actually officially gets released, maybe new threads will be created, re-stickied and properly used as crew/flag (plus pirates seeking crews and throw in a crews seeking flags threads) recruiting notices and the tartiness taken to another thread?

I will now be setting its way back on course, post below me, your Flag name as well as King of it, and start sending intentions to help get mates to join your Flag, when obviously Hunter starts.
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fabled240 at Apr 18, 2006 1:26:03 PM]
[Apr 18, 2006 1:25:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
b1ck132

Seeing where these threads are going, i started to believe, as if the ocean is released but i am missing it. Guys the ocean isnt around yet :) Wait and lets see what happens :)
Barrelholder of Cobalt

Retired from Sage.

[Apr 18, 2006 2:24:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killergerms

Its hard, i want it to come out now!!!!!

/emote prays for the ocean to come out in 30 mins

[Apr 18, 2006 2:24:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ScaryMuffin

Hm...

/me does the unthinkable and steal's hunter's name on Hunter.

:D

Yours truly,
the renamed: MrHuntingMuffin
Scarymuffin of the Sage Ocean

Apollo wrote: 
Duh. Sorry, Scarymuffin ate my brain.

[Apr 18, 2006 3:58:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

I was so close to becoming Supreme Ruler of Hunter Ocean... This close... How could Castor ignore the Health Benefits and Dental Plan? How could he resist it... My plans have been foiled... again :(

[IMG]http://i3.tinypic.com/vwz5vk.jpg[/IMG]
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

[Apr 18, 2006 6:09:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 263   Pages: 9   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates