• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3103 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Svea91

[All Oceans] Animes for Avatars [Closed]

Not accepting any orders anymore.

Ahoy!

Are you a anime lover, but can't find the right anime picture that suits you?

This is the place to go!

Welcome to Svea's Anime for Avatars Picture Bank!

This is a place for any pirate who wants an anime pic as their avatar, but seems to be having trouble finding a picture (if any) that they want.

This is why Anime for Avatars exists. To help you find the avatar you want.

Anime for Avatars is a business which helps pirates find a proper anime picture for them, with over 150 350 anime pictures in their bank, just waiting to be used!

Anime for Avatars is also free, as Svea didn't make these anime pics. (She just happened to find them while web surfing. o.o;;;)

However, the downside of Anime for Avatars is that its bank is practically all female pics. Sorry guys!

Anyhoo, here are some examples:

If you would like one, PM me. In the PM:

• Make the title of your PM: Anime for Avatars (otherwise, I might consider the PM as junkmail.)
  • Include a description of your personality (e.g. kind, fiery, moody, ect.) (Be sure to include this as it is VERY important!!!)
  • Include your gender

If the personality description is not valid (is not enough or isn't included in the PM), I cannot help you there. They will be ignored. Please note this service is for only avatars to describe personality , nothing else.

Please be patient if you're ordering, as I am a very busy person.

Have a nice day!

- Svea
----------------------------------------
Svea, YPP! forum's ultimate bootcher!
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
- Calvin and Hobbes
[Edit 6 times, last edit by Svea91 at May 27, 2006 10:04:05 PM]
[Apr 16, 2006 2:20:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
Svea91

Re: [All Oceans] Animes for Avatars

Svea's Anime for Avatars Picture Bank is proud to annouce that she is now stocked with male anime pics.

So both genders are welcome to order now!

Examples of male pictures:

- Calvin and Hobbes
[Apr 21, 2006 9:37:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
Blaze200512

I like the one with da pencil find more
Blazegreg Number 1 Beyonce Fan If u got a problem with it take it up with my friends Mrs Cannon and Mr Falchion
[Apr 23, 2006 4:45:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
da_ripper

Any chance ye can find a male one that is as cute as the pencil one? =D

Game over. Winner: Expel.
Antix says, "Expel just pikachu'd the charizard out of him"
Antix says, "Nice one"
Expel says, "Super effective"

Chimeravirus of Viridian.
[Apr 23, 2006 4:48:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Svea91

It'll take me some time though. So please be patient.
- Calvin and Hobbes
[Apr 23, 2006 7:09:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
Wyvren

Well actually, the Inu-Yasha sitting on top of the pumpkin is just as cute...
When life gives you lemon, make lemonade.

Then find a person who has vodka and have a party.

:-)
[Apr 25, 2006 2:15:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pirateking13

Anywayyy I went websurfing and found one myself!!!
like it?
DragonPirate. Viridian.
[May 4, 2006 2:14:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    dragon4540 [Link]  Go to top 
Ignorance2

Cute. ...but you don't draw your own?
Pirate Ignorance of the crew, The Sharks
Viridian Ocean

~~~

Emmy, Msjade and Gibby are still the best!
[May 9, 2006 8:28:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Svea91

I used to. Right now, I'm just too busy to draw, as final exams are coming up. Anime for Avatars is much easier, and is the simplist and easiest way to participate in the avatar "industry".
- Calvin and Hobbes
[May 9, 2006 3:22:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
Saltake

Ahoy,

I really like the idea and I love anime myself. I do have a little problem with the just-taking-from-the-web though. Maybe you should write the name of the artist, if you're able to find the name of course, somewhere in a corner in a small font or size. (maybe still readable for the ones with good eyes)
I don't think that the artist will personally contact you IF he/she ever figures out that some use his/hers art as avatar without asking it - you just never know. I just would, personally, dislike it if somebody used my art without asking or without putting my name somewhere. I don't want that they blame you for stealing, what you probably never intend to do.

Good luck with your avatar business. Don't think that I blame you for stealing.

Fair winds,

Saltake.
Saltake
Martobain says, "Your standing in Bringing weed to Belgium from A'dam without getting caught went up and is now Respected in the whole ocean!"
[May 15, 2006 5:55:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Svea91

Yes, I totally agree with you Saltake. I would have put down the artist name if I could, but I seriously do not know who made them.

However, the best I can do to take the load from my chest is share with you where I have gotton my pictures. Quizilla is a site where you basically take... quizes made from other people. Sometimes in the results (once you've finished a quiz), the author will include a picture. The majority of the pictures have been gathered from this site.

Svea,
Most avatar artists don't share their secrets, but I didn't even make them in the first place.

P.S. Pop-ups are known to appear by entering Quizilla. Enter at own risk.
- Calvin and Hobbes
[May 15, 2006 4:43:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates