• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 465
Posts: 465   Pages: 16   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 114048 times and has 464 replies Next Thread
Serpentiator

Crew Seeking Members-

Just write 'ere if ye want post an ad:)
----------------------------------------
- Archonis
Damagon said:

There is nothing sweeter than making fun of those who PNT by mistake.

[Apr 16, 2006 6:16:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

Re: Crew Seeking Members-

When I make me Crew, (Name still under consideration) I will be looking for mates. Just find me name, Hunter, in game when the Ocean opens and send me a /tell ;D
King of VVV on the Hunter Ocean.
Hypnos tells you, "It's Hunter of Hunter! Yay! :D"
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

Lotsofgoats tells you, "I don't really think your face is a butt <3"
[Apr 16, 2006 6:54:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Serpentiator

El Cielo Azul will be looking for crew members right away.

The name of the flag will be El Mañana Sangriento meaning the bloody tomorrow.
- Archonis
Damagon said:

[Apr 16, 2006 7:12:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
swoop11

I will be making a crew on Hunter also. Find me when it opens, and you could quite possibly join. :)
Roughknuckle
[Apr 16, 2006 7:26:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

I want someone to make a crew I can join for docktarting, inn playing and event running with a name having to do with Ancient and Mayan/South American to it. I will expect to be an officer(perhaps fleet) but I do not want to be involved with pillage leading or anything else. Oh never mind, I'll just make an event crew ;)
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Apr 16, 2006 9:26:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Serpentiator

We could use an event planner. Is the name El Cielo Azul anything... or are you jsut making yer own crew?!
- Archonis
Damagon said:

[Apr 16, 2006 9:29:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

We could use an event planner. Is the name El Cielo Azul anything... or are you jsut making yer own crew?!

What does Cielo mean? I know Azul is blue. I really don't want to have to make my own crew lol...I want little responsibilities!!!

Edit: Events take prizes, PoE and assistance. If you are serious about having an event coordinator, it will do just fine :)
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Synful at Apr 16, 2006 9:34:25 AM]
[Apr 16, 2006 9:33:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Serpentiator

I think we could use some great Event PR.

El cielo Azul means the blue sky. The flags name, El Mañana Sangriento means the bloody tomorrow.

I dont know how much money we will be able to provide for you, but i don't think any of yer possible events could require more than 3k.
- Archonis
Damagon said:

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Serpentiator at Apr 16, 2006 11:31:39 AM]
[Apr 16, 2006 9:36:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jman2

Ahoy I am making a crew as soon as Hunter opens. i will be looking for all types of pirates so send me a tell on sage or send me a tell when hunter opens thx.

PS hunter (pirate) and i will also be makign a flag so keep us in mind!

~koufax
Sage
SO skeletons in your closet
Member of Go With The Flow
Koufax
<<Sage>>
Fleet officer Obsidian Daggers
<<Hunter>>
Captain of Flaming Skulls
Lord of The Eye
[Apr 16, 2006 11:39:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aednat

Crew: The Company
Captain: Moniah

Ahoy, we are looking for mature acting fun pirates who want to succeed.
Hard work is needed from all members and in return we will give you a fun, friendly atmosphere with the chance to move up in your piratey career.

We only want those of you who can act mature but still have fun. We do not want childish behaviour in this crew and if any is found then the people involved will be dealt with immediatly so that we can keep our crew a nice place to be.

To join talk to myself or any of my officers and we will sort you out.
The Company wants you!
Sage - Maire

Midnight - Maire

Viridian - Moniah

Hunter - Moniah Captain of The Company
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Aednat at Apr 23, 2006 10:52:32 AM]
[Apr 16, 2006 11:55:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PeterBB

EDITED: New name to fit the (partial) ocean theme.

I'm sure there are many of ye mates who don't want to be yer own captain, but still want to make an impact on the ocean. Well, I've got just the crew for you. Introducing:

The Inka Empire

We share many ideals with our namesakes. The most obvious similarity is our absolute dominance over everyone else. ;)

As did the Inka, we will have a meritocratic system of promotions. Hard work will be both expected and rewarded.

We intend to be one of the first crews on Hunter. If you join in the early days of the crew, you will have a huge impact in shaping its destiny. I will be the first to admit that I am not the most experienced captain ever to sail the seas, so I will need intelligent pirates to be my officers. With a new ocean, we have a unique opportunity to start without any disadvantage to the other crews. Let's take that opportunity and make something of it.

Come, let us be great.

-Peterbb
Paetus on Viridian (Main)
Rustypete on Sage
Peterbb on Hunter
Rustypete on Malachite
[Edit 1 times, last edit by PeterBB at Apr 19, 2006 10:41:08 AM]
[Apr 16, 2006 11:57:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Theorize

*throws her hat in the ring*

I'm going to Hunter with a high chance of creating my own crew. (Name still being finalised). No plans on a flag or island owning.

Would prefer it to be a mature aged crew as such, even if we just remain small I don't really mind.

Will be going to the new ocean as myself - Theorize (and it looks like my silent alt Theorise will be along for the ride too).
Theorize - Midnight Cerulean Obsidian Ocean

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Theorize at Apr 16, 2006 2:10:35 PM]
[Apr 16, 2006 2:10:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

I, Hunter, am moving to the Hunter Ocean!

I plan to start the crew, Perfect Storm, the first day, if I can beat my brother, Killergerms, to Hunter first ;D

We will be accepting anyones requests and anyone is welcome to join ;D

-Hunter
Planning to kill the person that makes Perfect Storm before him in endless pvps...
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

[Apr 16, 2006 2:35:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phanlo

I, Hunter, am moving to the Hunter Ocean!

I plan to start the crew, Perfect Storm, the first day, if I can beat my brother, Killergerms, to Hunter first ;D

We will be accepting anyones requests and anyone is welcome to join ;D

-Hunter
Planning to kill the person that makes Perfect Storm before him in endless pvps...

Don't worry Hunter, I will avenge ye in advance by making a crew called Perfect Storm
[Apr 16, 2006 2:41:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

I, soon to be Drake.

Plan on setting up a crew, and eventually a flag.

Hoping to have some fun with all your new Hunter Ocean Captains.
I will be creating "Hunters Pride" asap.

And i will hunt Hunter down if he makes that crew up coz i thought of it first :P
Drake
Captain of Clueless
Prince & Politician - Castigo Final.
squirt wrote: 
I'll take your word on this one, that he really doesn't mean to pick fights.. He's just.. British

[Apr 16, 2006 2:43:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

I, soon to be Drake.

Plan on setting up a crew, and eventually a flag.

Hoping to have some fun with all your new Hunter Ocean Captains.
I will be creating "Hunters Pride" asap.

And i will hunt Hunter down if he makes that crew up coz i thought of it first :P

Dont worry, I already planned for Perfect Storm, and if its taken, prepare for Pvps by me and expect endless. But I will be making the crew the first day, so I wanna see who will stop me from getting it first ;D
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

[Apr 16, 2006 2:58:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

So are we having a wager on whose the first crew to be made in Hunters??
Drake
Captain of Clueless
squirt wrote: 
I'll take your word on this one, that he really doesn't mean to pick fights.. He's just.. British

[Apr 16, 2006 3:25:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fabled240

Ill put, hands down, 1 doubloon, that I wont be the first crew on Hunter, but will be the only Hunter on Hunter Ocean!

-Hunter
Hoping his name gets reserved for him on that Ocean because he loves the ironicness of it...
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
YOUR FACE IS A BUTT

[Apr 16, 2006 3:26:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killergerms

I KG( or Killergerms) will be making a crew, and all are welcomed cept the ones i dislike.
Crew name- White lightning or if i think of another name before it opens.

I'll be looking for nice mates, those who pillage alot and want to be in a funloving crew join mine XD
The flag ill be joining will be a find flag, the name is still underconstruction, but were looking for captains to join or allies.

I'll make the first crew, watch me.

I want hunter to be a peaceful island where there are no fights( When i mean fights i mean tarting and such about things) But thats what i want, others think differently.
There really is a cure for me.

Killergerms says, " Why do people put famous quotes in their signiture."
[Apr 16, 2006 5:02:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Theorize

I want hunter to be a peaceful island where there are no fights( When i mean fights i mean tarting and such about things) But thats what i want, others think differently.

Shall we ask Liz to delete the parley section from the Hunter Ocean subforums? *rolls eyes*
Theorize - Midnight Cerulean Obsidian Ocean

[Apr 16, 2006 5:21:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zombiecow

My crew will be recruiting anyone willing to join.

Crew Name: Elegy

Booty Split: Even

Politics: Autocratic or Oligarchic have no decided.

Ship Restocking: 15 %

Crew Rules
1. Listen to Officer in Charge while pillaging
2. Ask for PTB while someone is pillaging
3. Do not laze while on a pillage.
4. Do not Sell things or Play games while on a pillage.
5. Have Fun!
Promotions- Jobber to Cabin Person=just ask at port
Cabin Person to Pirate= Have badge
Pirate to Officer=All broads at least 3 Masters in Piracy or above and Renowned or above in Gunning. (some exceptions can be made)
Officer to Fleet Officer= Solid in 4 Piracy's and 2 Renowneds or above.
Fleet Officer to Senior Officer= 2 Grand-masters or above in piracy.

The promotions also depend on your stats on your home Ocean and you must have the name that you say you are on the other ocean.
Mastodon- Viridan, Sage, Cobalt
Skrying-Midnight
SO and First Mate of Death Blooms
Member of Pay for Play
One of the Best Shipbuilders around!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Zombiecow at Apr 17, 2006 2:50:16 PM]
[Apr 16, 2006 9:05:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.xanga.com/bloodycowcorpse    xxheartofdarknessxx [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

I dont know how much money we will be able to provide for you, but i don't think any of yer possible events could require more than 3k.

Please do a little research for the kinds of events and the prizes I give. I am not talking a game of duck duck goose here(although that could be fun!). When I say events, I mean EVENTS! I do not expect all of the prizes and poe to come from whatever flag/crew I am in, but I certainly do expect some assistance.

Synful(whose smallest event gave away more than 75k in prizes)
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Apr 16, 2006 9:57:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ScaryMuffin

Syn, I'll be making a crew based on the family model that ran so well in my previous crews. I won't be doing event on Hunter right away since I've about six months worth of plans for Sage and I'd love for you to join my crew :)

I will be uniting a few close hearties to help me with pillages and recruiting while I mem the ocean, but I will also run my own pillages and train Hunter talent to officerhood. I will try to keep my crew fairly open, but I'll stick close to the family model (that is, if they don't fit in well I'll have to ask them to leave). I'll probably be doing a few small crew events as per the family model.

Name of the crew? I was thinking Tangy Sage Pasta but someone told me that was a dumb name :p I was thinking of Quiescent Tide, but if you have a nice name you might be able to convince me :)

As a side note to everyone else, I'll be starting a crew on Hunter that will run similar to The Lost Lot on Sage, hopefully with a few tweaks that I'm entering myself as I see fit. Please PM me for officer consideration, there may be a test (dun dun duuun)
Scarymuffin of the Sage Ocean

Apollo wrote: 
Duh. Sorry, Scarymuffin ate my brain.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by ScaryMuffin at Apr 16, 2006 10:13:55 PM]
[Apr 16, 2006 10:12:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

Syn..
One thing ive always wanted was someone to take the burden of events from me. For me, events also mean fundraising.
I want tournaments, ship races, pillage races, KB competitions, get involved with the OMs and their islands and get the entire ocean involved. I want hunter to be a community where we dont forget we are pirates, but we play without hard feelings and politics.
I can do these myself, but i love to pillage all the time raise poe and upgrade my fleet. So, if this sounds something along the lines you were thinking syn, your welcome with me.
Let me know.
Seems like you have a lot of offers, so im sure you will choose a krewe (as anne bonney called it) that suits you best. Yarr.
Drake
Captain of Clueless
squirt wrote: 

[Apr 17, 2006 12:17:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Serpentiator

I KNOW THAT!!! PLZPLZ MEMEME!!!!

Dread ringers and narya:P
- Archonis
Damagon said:

[Apr 17, 2006 1:27:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
juventus1

Dead wrong, kiddo.

In case anyone hasn't been to all the oceans and seen what all the Ringer flags are named, they are called Narya (on Viridian), Vilya (on Midnight), and there is a Nenya somewhere (Cobalt, I believe).

Narya, Vilya, and Nenya are the three Elven rings worn by Galadriel, Gandalf, and Elrond in the Lord of the Rings. There is no fourth Elven ring, and so either one of these names will be recycled, or it will follow a different pattern, or the Ringers will simply make a flag called The One.

I've been dying to get that one outta me for ages, hehe.
Desmagicus

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatmas Gandhi
[Apr 17, 2006 6:43:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MiniMoses

Dead wrong, kiddo.

In case anyone hasn't been to all the oceans and seen what all the Ringer flags are named, they are called Narya (on Viridian), Vilya (on Midnight), and there is a Nenya somewhere (Cobalt, I believe).

Narya, Vilya, and Nenya are the three Elven rings worn by Galadriel, Gandalf, and Elrond in the Lord of the Rings. There is no fourth Elven ring, and so either one of these names will be recycled, or it will follow a different pattern, or the Ringers will simply make a flag called The One.

I've been dying to get that one outta me for ages, hehe.

nice one statto !! :P
Drake
Captain of Clueless
squirt wrote: 

[Apr 17, 2006 6:46:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inevitable_

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Inevitable_ at Aug 2, 2006 7:06:59 AM]
[Apr 17, 2006 8:59:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ttpenna

hmm........

i could join any crew who can make me more then Officer.....

/me wants be to first Ult bnav of hunter
Ttpenna Meridian

R.I.P Yokomoko
R.I.P Hamandcheese
[Apr 17, 2006 9:42:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    108765490 [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

/me thinking perhaps I could be a mercenary event runner...harr!!! Hire meself out to run the events in your name.

Seriously though, I do not fundraise. Most of my events prizes were paid for partly by our flag and partly from my personal coffers. The Halloween bash gave out over 500k in prizes. 200k from the flag(donations) and 300k from my personal coffers. I do not mind giving my personal coffers but it must be matched by flag/crew, etc. I see no reason why a small percentage of crew funds could not be set aside for events.

I do think the best crew for me would be one not worried with blockading islands and island ownership. I also like the idea of mature pirates since I am an old pirate meself. I do not want to be expected to lead pillages or even go on them. Not saying I won't want to do it, just don't want to be expected to do so.

As for possible names, I'll have to do that later. Work calls now.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Apr 17, 2006 9:42:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 465   Pages: 16   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates