• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Announcement Thread
Total posts in this thread: 62
Posts: 62   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 160043 times and has 61 replies Next Thread
Ghost637

Re: Tips & Tricks 2.0! Reply to this Post

hm if i have a suggestion where should i go
----------------------------------------
Main Account Pirate Name:kghosting

Senior Officer of the Poets Of The Dark Seas

Prince of the flag The Kingdom of Ghosts

Viridian Ocean
[May 29, 2007 4:43:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Kghosting [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

First, read these rules about the game design forum, and do what they say. Then, if you search and find a similar topic, post in that thread. If you search and if you can't find any similar suggestion in Game Design already, post a new thread in Game Design.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[May 29, 2007 4:47:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Powers138

Tips & Tricks 2.0! Reply to this Post

How are u going to do this? If u can i need tips on how to make cash with betting or playing games.

~Power1s38
Arrr If ye love Runescape...Like I do...Then come on down to www.runescape.com

I'm just talking like a pirate cause i'm a idiot
[Jun 16, 2007 1:24:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
54x

How are u going to do this? If u can i need tips on how to make cash with betting or playing games.

~Power1s38

Best to start a new thread for specific questions. I believe this one's intended to link to existing threads. :)
Diamondblade, Cartographer, Crimson Tide.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Jun 19, 2007 2:38:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
YunaTheMage

Hi Im Yunaleasca From Cobalt and I Was Wondering If You Have any Tips On Battle Nav. Im Broad Trying To Get To Solid and I Have Done Amillion Battles and It Won't Go Up
Yunaleasca of Cobalt
Senior Officer of Twiggy's Elite
Member of Summgler's Pearl
&
Member of (The Old Flag) Black Pearl
[Jun 20, 2007 6:56:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daggisback

Hi I'm Daggisback And I Like To Capitalise Every Single Word. I Would Also Like BattleNav Tips. (not actually being sarcastic there.) I wanna get up to legendary and keep it. :p
Saint_Death wrote: 
BK blockades are like masturbation. They can help during a drought, but they're nothing compared to the real thing and will never replace it.

[Jun 27, 2007 1:42:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mojack2

Yeah, insulting a poster who is genuine about finding help and improving is really the mature thing to do.
[Jul 2, 2007 12:05:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roofiyohoho

Maybe a bit too exaggerated but I didn't really think it was insulting. Afterall at least it was a tip: Capitalising Every Single Word In A Sentence Does Indeed Make The Sentence Close To Illegible. Not really a b-nav tip, but a tip nonetheless.
[Jul 4, 2007 10:00:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tikiamoon

I got the POE email and i have a paid subsciption , however it says my account is not ok to accept the poe reward....

what do I need to do ???
[Jul 7, 2007 12:34:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.tikamoonphotography.com    t_moon@sbcglobal.net [Link]  Go to top 
tatoman

I think I know how to help ye! I am Mctato and I'm leg at nav.If ye know how to play you should practise it cause if it's more difficult it will be easier to get a good score.I started being solid/able cause I only did poors and boocheds,sometimes fine
Shevchenko esta marcandote un gol mientras te comes tu bocadillo...
[Jul 17, 2007 1:16:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lovely_one_

one tip that i have is when swordfighting and out of rum, DO NOT SPACE!!! when you space and are out of rum, there is alot of excess buildup. this makes you go out ALOT quicker.
Call me Achee and find me on Hunter and Sage and Viridian too.
[Jul 17, 2007 11:19:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stabilo2007

Nice tip. Some people prefer to use space bar. Space bar or not, you are still going to have the same board, and same pieces drop.
Stabilo
Sage, Cobalt
[Jul 23, 2007 10:04:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Volski6

WDF no sailing help T_T sniff sniff
That banned guy.

Still waiting for Kapo to get spanked by The Poker God.
[Jul 25, 2007 12:22:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GwMazta

I need a guide to running a weavery, could someone give me one?
[Sep 29, 2007 5:06:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scrappyilse

I need a guide to running a weavery, could someone give me one?

I'd recommend to go here first. It's an explanation about shopkeeping in General. It's an excellent guide for managing your shop.

If you're looking for specific things in running the weavery, please ask for the specific things.

Have fun!
~regards, Ilse~
Aye, me pirate's life is wonderful!
Obsidian Ocean:
Scrapper
[Sep 29, 2007 11:57:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ilsemul.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Linkat

i <3 you
linkat

of HUNTER^.^
current avatar made by me
[Dec 4, 2007 7:33:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chaoticjosh

the link on the front page, the first one on understanding the economy, on how to make anything IIRC, redirects me to a.... eh... "dirty site"
Chaoticjosh on Hunter Ocean, I'm always bored, so send me a /tell if you wanna have fun.

My avatar was made by Xjellybeanx
[Dec 11, 2007 4:09:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demeter
OceanMaster

the link on the front page, the first one on understanding the economy, on how to make anything IIRC, redirects me to a.... eh... "dirty site"

Thanks for noting this so I could fix it!

I've updated links that were booching with the archived pages, but that has lost images from what I can see: please also note that things may have changed since these were written.
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Dec 13, 2007 8:29:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tradami

Don't know if i'm supposed to do this or not. But i'm posting my own guide here . XD

Guide to Atlantis
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=94692
Apollo--Free Familiar Event - let's post that if you buy two elephants and a magic gem ring from the palace shoppe, then type "/emote waves the magic wand", the elephants and ring turn into an octopus the color of the gem in the ring.
[Mar 24, 2008 3:25:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saladin3

This is quite... bad on my part (took Programming last year, got a 50 though. Near class average), but how do you post images?
I really should know this.
And should this be posted here since it's a question or in Shore Leave, since it doesn't entirely relate to PP?
Ampersand - Malachite
[Mar 25, 2008 1:43:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Saladin wrote: 
how do you post images?
I really should know this.
And should this be posted here since it's a question or in Shore Leave, since it doesn't entirely relate to PP?
First, tips and tricks is fine. Second, searching would have found a few explanations, so always try that first!

First, you need to find a place to upload your image to, and there are several free image hosting sources. I like photobucket.com, and it's free to create your account there. Create your account, and upload the pictures you'd like to link to.

Copy the url for the picture that the site provides you and post it here. Click the image button when posting, then paste the url you copied, and click the image button again. Please note that some of these sites, including photobucket, will have the image tags all in caps if you try to use their already formatted links. These MvN forums do not support that, and it won't work. If that happens, just go back and retype the code into lowercase.

[img] works
[IMG] does not
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Mar 27, 2008 1:29:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
Saladin3

Ok, thank you.
And I'll remember to do that, makes it easier for others as well as myself.
Ampersand - Malachite
[Mar 27, 2008 4:37:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scubamatt

Jack's New Strike Pattern & Handling Guide
This is SOO helpful
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=55954

This link appears to be wrong...it takes you to "Who likes to pilly on a cutter? by Icutmyself" not anything relating to swords or patterns...
Weregamer (Ramandu)
Puzzling, Pillaging and Playing on Hunter
[Apr 24, 2008 8:08:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grinchie

Paint Sales Reply to this Post

When players use the paint brush to order paint, I think I understand it orders from the cheapest seller on that island. Does it us the dockside price of the user price as the cheapest?

Grinchie
[Jan 20, 2010 9:06:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
algybot

Re: Paint Sales Reply to this Post

If there is enough paint in total in shops on the island, then yes, ... "you will be given the option to buy the necessary amount from the dockside at the lowest prices available on the island."

It takes as much as is needed, starting with the cheapest, and moving up the prices, until the amount neded is filled. The in-store order price is not used, because the paint must be already completed and listed in the dockside pricelist to be useable.
-------- ALGY
- On ALL Oceans
- Mainly Midnight
[Jan 20, 2010 11:01:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedSeaWitch

Does it us the dockside price of the user price as the cheapest?

Grinchie

Dockside... user price is only really for the stall that uses the paint, not for house and boat painting
Windwench
Hags of the Wicked Winds, Cerulean
Collecting Hake & Hagfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HS on Viri:
Captain shouts, for heaven's sake, don't leave th :P
Jobber says, you don't hear that yelled too often
[Jan 21, 2010 12:18:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kundry.rm    kundryyyy    3761215 [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

You can, incidentally, order your own paint and deliver it to your ship's hold - in such a case, the paintbrush will use paint in the hold before buying it dockside.
[Jan 21, 2010 3:46:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguin186

Uhm... i don't know that it's important but i know a trick in sf: not using space in SF
I'm called Penguini on Sage.

Someone said PWNage!?
[Jan 26, 2011 2:03:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lordgigo

Very Nice Thread
http://knowthisfact.wordpress.com/

Check The Amazing Facts On This Blog.. Enjoy ;)
[Feb 3, 2011 6:55:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hicej2000

Anyone have tips for bombing in Kragen Hunts?
[Jun 25, 2016 11:20:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 62   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates