• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2600 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
swordfish101

In-Game Party Ideas Reply to this Post

I am in need of activities and games to play at parties. Its more fun than posting a party on a notice board and then doing nothing.
[Apr 8, 2006 11:13:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ysanne007

Re: In-Game Party Ideas Reply to this Post

Hosting parties in places that have game tables/tournament board is always a good idea. Then you can throw a lot of local only games/tourneys.
----------------------------------------
Neerie of the Hunter Ocean
Formerly known as Reenie and Maeve on Viridian.
[Apr 9, 2006 6:21:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Somebody else just posted 5 ideas in the Greenie Playground. I don't have the link handy, but I remember number 5 was a cute idea. They said put several furniture items in the house, turn off the lights, remove one, then turn them on and have everybody guess what is missing.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Now that we have gifts, I was talking to a fellow crewmate the other day about word games. Several gift boxes with one word on them, and folks have to rearange them into sentences. They'd have to have roomate access so I figured I might do this on our Grand Frig as a crew event, to allow more folks to participate.
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Apr 9, 2006 9:57:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Just for reference:
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=34672

Faulkston,
linky
[Apr 9, 2006 11:33:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates