• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 851
Posts: 851   Pages: 29   [ First Page | Previous Page | 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 255719 times and has 850 replies Next Thread
x_starfire_x

Re: Fan Arrrt Reply to this Post

ooh shiny!

^o^/ <3
----------------------------------------
Angelira - Cerulean | Vespera - Emerald

Avatar by Yumisa, Kurenai, Seapint, Ivy and Daeva!

::Art Commissions::
[Mar 30, 2013 10:25:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://vainia.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Getting in touch with my more girly shiny side :D

(to think I used to HATE pink once...with a very definite passion! Oh what has the world come to >.<) Oh well, just wanted to share this with you guys, I made it as a

Thank you to all the OM's that gave me dolls in the dolls galore event and background events !!!

<3 Pixelpixie

PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Apr 18, 2013 9:17:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Baseballchck

Not sure if this applies to this section, but I made these yPP themed cookies for a fellow pirate! Sorry about the size! Not really sure how to resize it in the thread, pic 2 is huge so I just put a link to it!

Meyissa, Senior Officer and First Mate of the crew Long John Silver on the Meridian Ocean

Lady of the flag Riddlemakers!

Married to Ghostpyrate
[Aug 11, 2014 9:13:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/MeysMarvels [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Not sure if this applies to this section, but I made these yPP themed cookies for a fellow pirate! Sorry about the size! Not really sure how to resize it in the thread, pic 2 is huge so I just put a link to it!

Haha these are awesome! I want some ^_^ Can't imagine how long it took to make it! great work :D
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Aug 11, 2014 9:34:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Galene
OceanMaster

I claim the carp cookies! (How could anybody eat these? They're too cute to eat!)
Galene
(12:24:59 PM) Oceanus: Hahaha ur ded on teh grond
[Aug 11, 2014 6:09:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/galene/ [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Those are amazing! Clearly from the other pictures on your photobucket, you're a very talented cookie maker!
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Aug 12, 2014 6:09:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Baseballchck

Those are amazing! Clearly from the other pictures on your photobucket, you're a very talented cookie maker!

Thanks! ;)

Thank you Booful & Galene, too! You guys are too nice!
Meyissa, Senior Officer and First Mate of the crew Long John Silver on the Meridian Ocean

Married to Ghostpyrate
[Aug 13, 2014 1:12:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/MeysMarvels [Link]  Go to top 
Baseballchck

So...

I made more cookies for Talk Like A Pirate Day...

Married to Ghostpyrate
[Sep 19, 2014 12:17:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/MeysMarvels [Link]  Go to top 
senorita_esp

Those cookies are amazing.
Chocorose of Cerulean:
Not too cute to be a pirate.
Current avatar by Salmon

I collect avatars
[Sep 19, 2014 5:27:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Baseballchck

Those cookies are amazing.

Married to Ghostpyrate
[Sep 19, 2014 8:37:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/MeysMarvels [Link]  Go to top 
Yngve6

As part of a pp based text adventure that I'm working on I tried to make a streetmap of Saltstraum Rock. Since I might never get the adventure finished I thought I might as well post the streetmap here.

Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald
[Mar 29, 2015 1:06:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 851   Pages: 29   [ First Page | Previous Page | 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates