• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 113
Posts: 113   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9410 times and has 112 replies Next Thread
Turtlesoup

Re: [Viridian] I want Sjieg back.

Huppel is a good person.
----------------------------------------
Turtlesoup on the Viridian Ocean
[Apr 13, 2006 8:41:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

TT wrote: 
beat me then i ill never think yer a loser again........

I don't see how a PvP makes me aloser. I'll be the first to admit you would beat me in a PvP, unless I got really lucky. I can barley max sailors without getting shot up, let alone another person.

Like I've said about four times by now, talk to me in game, instead of cluttering up the forum(s). I've tried to reach you in game but you always tell me its a bad time. If you have such a problem with me, face me in game to work it out, don't rattle off nonsense.
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[Apr 13, 2006 12:21:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Time to step up, because i've made this statement before but it applies here too.

Over time, i have challenged many to PvP's. I have won about 75% of them, but i also admit when i have lost. To be rational, a PvP fight or a blockade would seem to be the only solution to a heated political battle.

But if your opponent can not navigate, in the case of Moler, can it really be considered a win? What are you fighting for to begin with? A person is only as good as their weakness, but it is their strengths that define them. If you want to pop the leader, you cut his head off. You don't shoot him in the foot.

Molerman has established himself to be a valuble politician. When i met him, i thought he was just an ambitious pirate trying to learn the ropes. He is better than that. Penna, you are a good navigator, but by pressing for this type of a match with Moler all you face is an "I told you so" and a notion that you pushed the card too far.
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Apr 13, 2006 1:38:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starbaybee

huppel is gone! Sjieg is not coming back! confused yet?
BabyAquarius
SO and Damsel of The Shadow Samurais
[Apr 13, 2006 3:30:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mohammed789

i would like for once to see moler fight his own battle.............. he alwasy runs way from his battles........for once stand up for ur self man and stop being chicken and hiding behind ur money and the ppl u hire to do ur own job =)
Mohammedxo
Shadow Company ^__^
Sorry for my bad spelling =S
[Apr 14, 2006 2:32:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

What battles have you fought, Mohammedxo? I haven't seen you do a single useful thing is this ocean, in which Moler's political prowless is far superior.

Heres a timeline for you, if you want Moler to step up and prove himself.

- Convince Penna to let you be Admiral of the flag.

- Move your ships to Viridis.

- Drop warchest.

- Win blockade.

If you lose, Moler is still better than you. If you don't do it, Moler is still better than you.
-Twiggy

[Apr 14, 2006 2:38:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flak_88

I don't know what a PVP proves. It proves you can beat someone in a sea battle, whoop dee doo. That's relegated to such a small part of the overall game anymore that it means little. It's now possible to play this game without ever leaving one island. So Molerman could be better in all that.

Either way I like Molerman, as do many so that's what really matters for him in the end.
Flakcannon, on all English Oceans, except that imposter on Malachite.
Farming, cleaning up your poo, and making you drink it.
[Apr 14, 2006 2:43:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    habhabhabhab [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Mohammedxo wrote: 
behind ur money

I have 1 dub and 1.5k to my name. I also own rags and a few untradeable trinkets, but thats it, so that argument isn't valid.

Exactly what battle do you want me to fight on my own? You tarted at me in game because I "bought" Viridis from my allies, and want me to fight my own blockade. The fact is, blockades aren't soley single players. I play a certain role in SdM and thats it, I'm part of a bigger thing. My role contributes to the overall battle.

Moh wrote: 
he alwasy runs way from his battles

What battles have I ran away from? If you notice, there have been two intent threads about Viridis and ask around, I've contacted many people to help with the battle, hardly running away. The blockades just ended up cancelled before drop time, both times.

As far as running away from a PvP battle, sure I'll admit it, TT could beat me. Happy? TT is now better then me in bnav. Am I a worthless loser now?

Not to point fingers, but I've contacted TT many times to try to resolve this conflict, because I think forum tarting is stupid, its just pussyfooting around an issue. Each time I contact him I get, "I'm busy, talk to me later"

Meh, Twiggy and Flak say it better, but I guess thats what happens when I have people fight my battles for me, as you said in game, right Moh?
Don't pave me, please!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by moler22190 at Apr 14, 2006 4:01:43 PM]
[Apr 14, 2006 3:57:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

Having mad skills at the social puzzle is reward and challenge enough.
Moler has mad skills at the social puzzle. 'Nuff said.
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Apr 14, 2006 6:50:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

This whole thread amuses me now.

See my crew statement for details.
-Twiggy

[Apr 19, 2006 5:31:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

This whole thread amuses me now.

See my crew statement for details.

*blinks rapidly*

Sheesh! She bounces crew a lot don't she? *checks crew forums* Yes, was just yesterday that that post was made....
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Apr 19, 2006 10:47:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

She actually delayed her entrance for about 12 hours, to give proper goodbyes to Shadow Samurais and such.
-Twiggy

[Apr 19, 2006 10:57:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Igrainelafee

the universe is upside down
[Apr 19, 2006 11:54:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chatnoir

the universe is upside down

Dogs and cats, living together...mass hysteria.
"Ere we were two days old at sea, a pirate of very warlike appointment gave us chase. Finding ourselves too slow of sail, we put on a compelled valour, and in the grapple I boarded them..."
Hamlet, Act IV, Scene vi
[Apr 20, 2006 3:03:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.stillofthenight.org [Link]  Go to top 
sjieg

YAY! people want me back ^__^

Just here to say what happend.

Wile being king my crew fell appart and after the mistake to re-attack Prollix in a Sinking blockade the flag started to fail.
about 75% left the flag.

I didnt feel anything for being king anymore and found out that the crew is the best thing to have, flags only have issues XD.

So I didnt want to let confusion die, and I heared from junk (an RL friend of me) that he and Huppel (Also an RL friend) were planning to make their own crew AND flag.
I proposed that they didnt make their own flag but that huppel would be Queen. I knew she had pritty much friends and I was sure she could make Confusion grow.

And yes, it worked, but I just got bugged by the /fo chats and had some promblems with a few ppl in the flag.

So I came up with making a flag for my crew only, all SO's become royal so we have SO chat.
Things worked out and me crew became the nr. 1 now.

Now we have all moved to Garnet, and NO not to attack requiem, I want the next opening island on Garnet hoping ppl will accept it that I get that island ^_^
Probally wont work, but the idea makes the game fun for me again, and thats what this is about right? ;)

Anyway, I hope this clears things out.
Pwnage is all u need...
UMF movie
~huggs Queenstown~
[Apr 24, 2006 8:59:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://members.lycos.nl/metalfleet [Link]  Go to top 
ttpenna

zomg here i go again.....

Moler

1- i log 30 min per day and i basically solve flag problems,crew problems couple meetings...........so im problably really pissed.... try on weekends....

2- Sunday u started talked with me....we send a couple /tells to eachother.......but i was late for a wedding......

3- Ignore Moh(Newest Adicction to Hitlist)......he is a jackass and showed that for me.......

4- was one more thing but i forgot...

twiggy

But if your opponent can not navigate, in the case of Moler, can it really be considered a win? What are you fighting for to begin with? A person is only as good as their weakness, but it is their strengths that define them. If you want to pop the leader, you cut his head off. You don't shoot him in the foot.

Molerman has established himself to be a valuble politician. When i met him, i thought he was just an ambitious pirate trying to learn the ropes. He is better than that. Penna, you are a good navigator, but by pressing for this type of a match with Moler all you face is an "I told you so" and a notion that you pushed the card too far.

For 5 months i tryed evade politics because is something i dun like.......and i get pissed really easy......dont need too much........
especially when ppl start complain about a language who isnt my main(i bet u couldnt speak portuguese here) ¬¬........since dez/05 i entered on politic statement.......not because i want but because i need it........
Aady always was the SC politician.......but she is pregnant i tought i could take some stress of her..................

Many ill complain about my way of solve things and bla bla bla....... i cant change that.......i dun like argue.......i prefer the old style and put the guns on the table.........

i never said he was bad politician...............i said he have a annoying EGO........... like lots of other politicians of viridian........

/me feels he is forgeting something
Ttpenna Meridian

R.I.P Yokomoko
R.I.P Hamandcheese
[Apr 24, 2006 9:49:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    108765490 [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

I havn't been around much, but this thread has been around for almost a month i see. Did this war happen or what? If you guys need a reason I'm sure i can aggitate someone into a war. My services are free of charge too....I just like to tick you ppl off.

If anyone needs someone to hate I'm up for the challenge. Two weeks of school left then its back to the grind. I even have some things in the works to get you anal jerk-wads all worked up ;)

Logged on and actually pillaged last night. Got a funny /tell from Chaosdaddy, made me chuckle. Something to the effect that seeing me out makes his heart skip a beat. lol. I'm 1/2 hoping that was sarcasm. It was definately 100% funny tho. Thanks big daddy :)
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Apr 24, 2006 12:17:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chaosking22

lol, we're still at war. and every time i forget it, u seem to pop up. i came outta battle, and there u were. scared me =P
Chaosdaddy
[Apr 24, 2006 6:33:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ttpenna

/me kicks CD
Ttpenna Meridian

R.I.P Yokomoko
R.I.P Hamandcheese
[Apr 25, 2006 5:54:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    108765490 [Link]  Go to top 
chaosking22

/me challenges tt to a pvp
Chaosdaddy
[Apr 25, 2006 6:13:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
drc500free

the immaturity shown by u in this post is really low u should know not to fight with my best friends or queens of flag that is 100x stronger then yours and Twiggy is all u do is fight with ppl on the fourm
lol
-Darvid
sundancer wrote: 
will you please explain to me one more time why it would not be acceptable to blockade us?
Squid wrote: 
Because I shouldn't have to go through all that effort.

[Apr 25, 2006 10:37:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ttpenna

/me challenges tt to a pvp

bring it,,,this time im not gonna grap till u cry

/me remembers of his grap move wich result in his death

Edit:i guess we r little off topic now.............but Sjieg was a great king and decided step down as monarch.............Huppel got a hard job rebuild the flag...............When Tatical left flag and i become king happened same thing.............we passed 3 months rebuilding the flag, ships ,members ,everything.......we reached 1000 members prepared a blockade......after that internal fights ruined us.....and some crews tried make their own flags.........normal thing.................

Sjieg wouldn't put Huppel on Confusion throne if he didnt trust on her.........the pressure and judement eveyrone r putting on Huppel can destroy what she planned or the way she was running the flag.......give her a chance

every dinasty has an end......
Happened with SSS,Idld,MdM and ill be always like this..........
Ttpenna Meridian

R.I.P Yokomoko
R.I.P Hamandcheese
[Edit 2 times, last edit by ttpenna at Apr 26, 2006 5:42:03 AM]
[Apr 26, 2006 5:28:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    108765490 [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

With Twiggy's change of heart, this thread is no longer entertaining, please kill it.
Don't pave me, please!

[Apr 26, 2006 5:37:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 113   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates