• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 113
Posts: 113   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9365 times and has 112 replies Next Thread
IceColdFire

[Viridian] I want Sjieg back.

Every ocean needs a Monarch to hate -- or three.

But as i logged onto Viridian for the first time in weeks and randomly decided to /who a hearty, i noticed a specific monarch replacement that makes me want to stab something.

Stab. Yes. Fun word, no?

Sjieg gave us contended blockades with Confusion. He took the focus off of TTPenna for a person to tartity tart at for lack of english prowless. When Sjieg got sunk in a blockade, everybody needed a new pair of pants due to the awesomeness (even though such a fate wasn't overly difficult.)

So in true Parley fashion, as defined by myself and an ego the size of Kirin, i'd like to know why Huppel is now the Queen of Confusion.

The self-proclaimed crew hopper, who has been on a conquest to oust Confusion from Prolix since late October 2005. That hate must be material, eh dear? As back in December 2005 i was kicked out of a rowhouse and removed from hearty by this specific Queen all because Poena's Prayer wouldn't attack the Confusion-owned Prolix Purlieu within a month and make Huppel a princess in the process.

Start the chants, ladies.

Dylan wrote: 
war war war war

(I will leave my crew to join whichever flag gets them at a full state of war during Huppel's leadership.)
----------------------------------------
-Twiggy

Zezuma says, "what type of ship is this"
Jiiggsaw says, "i think a war fridge"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by IceColdFire at Mar 30, 2006 5:25:17 PM]
[Mar 30, 2006 5:23:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Re: [Viridian] I want Sjieg back.

Twiggy wrote: 
(I will leave my crew to join whichever flag gets them at a full state of war during Huppel's leadership.)

But, but, TF needs you.

Meh, I've moved a few times to sink Teh Booch ships.
Don't pave me, please!
For real this time wrote: 
but I shall no longer take any active part in the game, on any ocean.

Join the local PPA - Puzzle Pirates Anonymous, coming to a town near you!
[Mar 30, 2006 7:36:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Yeah, it'd only be temporary. :)
-Twiggy

[Mar 30, 2006 8:15:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Twiggy 0.0 your always a hateful little man arn't you. Lmao
Generic comment.
[Mar 31, 2006 2:33:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Twiggy 0.0 your always a hateful little man arn't you. Lmao

It gives me something do.

And 'because i can' has gotten boring to type out every five minutes.
-Twiggy

[Mar 31, 2006 2:41:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

-rolls his eyes- one day you will get bored and have to declare war against everyone just to keep you occupied.
Generic comment.
[Mar 31, 2006 2:51:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

-rolls his eyes- one day you will get bored and have to declare war against everyone just to keep you occupied.

Been there. Done that. Have the T-Shirt.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Mar 31, 2006 9:38:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

This is why fragile pirates shouldn't be monarch of a large flag.

[Name removed] tells you, "Nice one , Now Huppels left the game because of what youve said"

-Twiggy

[Apr 1, 2006 7:48:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jiakomo

Mate, I don't know what the HELL is wrong with you. We wouldn't make her Queen of Confusion if she wasn't the right one!

Trough, SHE is the one who got us back to Illustrious, not you, not me and not SJIEG!

You are not the right one to talk about Huppel, yer not even in our flag.
Remember, you are unique

Just like everybody else in the world -_-
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jiakomo at Apr 1, 2006 8:03:51 AM]
[Apr 1, 2006 8:01:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

If Poena's Prayer was still alive, you wouldn't need to worry about her as Queen because at that time it only took three words to get her yanked.

"We'll attack Confusion"

And not even a month ago, when Confusion attacked Requiem, who was it who broke the alliance web, turned on her flag and XO'd for Requiem?

Yeah. Exactly. Huppel.
-Twiggy

[Apr 1, 2006 8:04:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jiakomo

Sometimes things change, fast or slow. A month before I joined Confusion, I couldn't imaging I'd ever do that.

If royals wouldn't agree with the alliances, they would have voted against.
Remember, you are unique

Just like everybody else in the world -_-
[Apr 1, 2006 8:49:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

If royals wouldn't agree with the alliances, they would have voted against.

Issues are passed by a majority, so there can be those that disagree but the alliance can go through.
Don't pave me, please!

[Apr 1, 2006 10:19:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
Cmdr_Marty

Not to cause more trouble, but even though i dont like Sjieg, or his attitude, or his tactics, or his two facedness, i think he is better than Huppel.

My contact with Huppel has been minimal, but i find her to be a manipulative, self centred, and emotionally blackmailing queen who has no idea of loyalty and couldnt lead a herd of sheep into a pen.
Theres a certain friend of ours, who is in turmoil, poor lad is only 12, because she is emotionally blackmailing him into staying in her flag, claiming he had left before and she wouldnt accept it. And she would end her friendship. I mean, if she was truly a friend, wouldnt she let him take his crew wherever he wanted and let her friend actually enjoy the game?

I agree with twiggy on this one. Bring SJ back. although, a little attention has been taken off me for a while, the breathing space is nice.
[Apr 3, 2006 3:27:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
srb196

LOL....

Confusion lives up to its name again. Next time I will give out a free t-shirt with each sinking that says, "Lost another ship to Amo"

As far as Huppel, interacted with her one time ever....when I planked her off of my brig for being a smartass a few days after we won Prolix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huppel has come on board.
Amoreth says, "Ahoy mate"
Huppel says, "I ain't yer mate"
Huppel says, "Gun order"
Amoreth forces Huppel to walk the plank.
Huppel tells you, "blah blah blah do you know who I am blah blah blah helped Requiem this past weekend blah blah blah I think I am the greatest thing on this ocean"

A few weeks later Huppel is part of Requiem, then part of something else then part of something else then monarch of Confusion....the flag she proudly touted having helped defeat.
Amoreth
Has-been
And on the 8th day God created Amoreth to pillage the high seas
[Apr 3, 2006 3:59:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lizperk23

Theres a certain friend of ours, who is in turmoil, poor lad is only 12, because she is emotionally blackmailing him into staying in her flag, claiming he had left before and she wouldnt accept it. And she would end her friendship. I mean, if she was truly a friend, wouldnt she let him take his crew wherever he wanted and let her friend actually enjoy the game?

I don't really care that much about politics, though I do enjoy jobbing for blockades, and I love me a good sinking. Excuse me for this derail: The above quote is exactly why the TOS state that ye have to be at least 15 years old. Not just for the language, gambling, or drinking, but because by age 15, you have the maturity to realize that you are dealing with real people on the other side of your mouse clicks. Your friend should not be playing the game, and could be banned for it. You might want to encourage him to find another game. Even if he's your friend, and a good kid, this is not the right place for him yet. The fact that someone is "emotionally blackmailing" him, and that you know about it but haven't done anything, just proves my point.

(And who the heck gets high off of blackmailing kids? Seriously, that maks me angry).

okay, carry on.

Jollylady
"Yohoho the winds blow free-oh for the life of the rolling sea!"
Jollylady on Viridian
[Apr 3, 2006 6:52:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cmdr_Marty

Your friend should not be playing the game, and could be banned for it. You might want to encourage him to find another game.

i completely agree with you, and it really pisses me off no end that the amount of children playing the game is unreal.

I didnt mention his pirate name because he is infact a good kid (im 24 myself) but probably unlike the subscriber oceans, its easy for kids to sign up to the doubloon oceans, hell, i even know some parents who play the game, and they have registered an account for their children.

It doesnt help when ringers advertise on the likes of neopets, which granted has an adult following, but also has a massive children presence.

What disturbes me more than anything is how people are increasingly have game relationships, and i know of some people who are in their 20s and 30s having a game marriage with someone under 16, and their conversations arent fit for most adults, needless to say, i dont stay friends.
This sort of situation encourages paeodophillia, and i cant see the ringers doing anything about it.

well, this topic went off the mark with that, but oh well.
[Apr 3, 2006 7:26:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Huppel herself only sounded no older than fourteen on Teamspeak.

But in other news, to further prove her erratic inconsistancy, Huppel has now returned to the game and is Queen of Confusion again.

My offer for war stands.
-Twiggy

[Apr 3, 2006 8:51:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cmdr_Marty

you provide the ships, i will provide the war...or we setup a pure war flag, that be fun
[Apr 3, 2006 9:23:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

Even though I'm not a huge fan of you, Evian, I think I'd be game for that.

Evian/Alive wrote: 
i will provide the war...or we setup a pure war flag, that be fun

Don't pave me, please!

[Apr 3, 2006 9:49:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
mohammed789

Huppel is the geartest Amoreth >.> and stop trying to pick a fight with her >.<
Mohammedxo
Shadow Company ^__^
Sorry for my bad spelling =S
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mohammed789 at Apr 3, 2006 3:54:19 PM]
[Apr 3, 2006 3:53:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Junkoe

Mate U dont know huppel at al.. SHE IS 19 not 14
she is good enough 2 take care of a flag... yes better than ur big mouth, who the hell do u think u are making out a person like that,

and whats next ur gonna say??? its huppels foult that confusion fell apart?? dude comon be a bit nicer or go play a other game or sumthing... amen

Junkoe
[Apr 3, 2006 4:08:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Natario

first post here, coz clearly some people are having a go at the wrong person.

I've joined huppel after being in the same crew for a long time.

She got Confusion back to illustrious, and i find that she has led this flag very well since she took over.

Then again, i just wonder what the point of this whole thread is, coz clearly i see no subject to be discussed here.

Huppel pwns xD
Schev

SO and overall boocher of UMF, The Force ^_^
[Apr 3, 2006 6:10:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moler22190

So what? Fame doesn't matter. Or at least it shouldn't.

As someone who has never really had any interactions with the flag, besides with a few members, the last three posts don't contribute to a positive view of the flag.

Molerman,
Who "pwns" more.
Don't pave me, please!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by moler22190 at Apr 3, 2006 6:48:41 PM]
[Apr 3, 2006 6:47:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    moler22190 [Link]  Go to top 
IceColdFire

Guys, i can keep dishing it out if you'd like to show such lack of possible understanding.

As stated somewhere, i love arguments but only if a) i actually have facts to back it up and b) both sides are willing to lose.

So i'm going to push a bit more.

Junkoe tells you, "ur lame"
You told Junkoe, "Try again, please."
Junkoe tells you, "your lame"

Back in December, i had an issue with Sjieg. There really was no motive, i just disliked the guy. But i sent him a /tell and i told him that. We met on a blockade board and Sjieg sunk me with the assistance of a neutral brig.

Now, several months later, look at how i talk about Sjieg. He stepped up. He leaked no insecurities and he fought me. You cannot change my opinion of Huppel, so what are you attempting? Get on a ship, and earn my respect. If you feel you do not require my respect, i'll continue to do whatever i can to squash you.

After all, i'm just a pirate.
-Twiggy

[Apr 3, 2006 10:36:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iwo0pu

...... how can u idiots even comment on people you dont even know...... shows how weak you all are considering you all know hup's emotional and you start spreading shit bout her..... one day you will all get whats coming to you! and we'll see how you like it.

so back off and get a life u sad pieces of Sh*t
Yogoson.

Senior Officer and Flirt of Polynesian Pillagers
[Apr 4, 2006 6:43:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smthecool

you provide the ships, i will provide the war...or we setup a pure war flag, that be fun

Ooh, ooh! Mirror, Mirror.

Talk to me if you want to make war! That is, if you don't want to put your own flag in the path of war.

EDIT: Or Ratoscurvy...
Smthecool
Owner of the "Vortex Rikers" War Brig

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Smthecool at Apr 4, 2006 8:03:40 AM]
[Apr 4, 2006 8:03:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dungeonal

Huppel is Confusions GREATEST MONACH EVER <---> Don't you go making up lies about her, Some of it may be true, but there is no need to be sending threat of war and leaving your flag to someone who declares on them.

HUPPEL PWNS CONFUSION PWNS I PWN!
Fanactical - Sage.
[Apr 4, 2006 8:11:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Junkoe

I cant remember me saying that 2 you mate, but as it is my language its written in i gues its right..

And i do think its lame 2 take people down like this, its not forbidden 2 have ur oppinion but just dont broadcast it over PP..

gues we all differ in our oppinions and i was there all the time with sjieg , from the beginning of confusion i was in everyblockade, mayby i can decide beter what 2 think of huppel....

thx for broadcasting only that spot of our text messages twiggy :P

i dont look for trouble, dont get me wrong but dont think confusion is powerless mate, the blockade board is where i belong.
[Apr 4, 2006 8:22:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

Declaration of intent for Confusion for Napi Peak, please? That would be awesome.
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Apr 4, 2006 8:26:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Junkoe

Also i don't wish to discuss any longer, as it isnt necessary i think the conclusion is that we all have our own oppinions like i said before, Ill answer if u have something 2 say on my re, but after that i think we should close this discussion

thx Junkoe
[Apr 4, 2006 8:26:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 113   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates