• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3900 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Lamek

[Midnight] Puzzle Pirate Face-off 2006

PUZZLE PIRATE FACE OFF (MIDNIGHT OCEAN)

Do you feel left out from the rest of the pirates? Do you think that you can't make freinds on the Ocean? Then the PUZZLE PIRATE FACE-OFF is the event for you!

Note: If you don't feel left out, you can still participate for some nice hearty prizes.

Teaming is the key to sucess in this event! You team up to gain points for your teams- the better you do, the more points you gain- and you can either use the points to buy a Face-off token (More info below) or you can save up the points to buy a Prize Token (More info below).

What: Puzzle Pirate Face-off
Where: Paloamda's Row House (Hepheastus' Forge)
When: Registrations end April 31st 2006
--------Start: May 6th 2006
--------End: December 29th 2006

Teams
The only way to have a chance to participate in this Event is to be in or build up a team. There will be no leaders in each team, but there will be someone leading the rest of the team through each particular aspect of the Event. The Face-offs will mostly consist of Swordfighting tournaments and you can only use your Face off Tokens on Sundays. (This is for the benefit of non-suscribers)
Teams can be no smaller than 3 pirates and no bigger than 6 pirates. You must find pirates that are also interested in entering and place them in your team. It will also be a good idea to keep track of everyone in your team, even though I will have all of the teams on The Master Database.

When you have got a team that fits the amount requirements, you can make up a name. This can't be offensive or rude in any way whatsoever! It can't exeed 20 characters. Once you have done this, submit all of the information to me and I will submit it onto the Face-off forum , in wich you can view your statistics and standing during the Event. Make sure that you have had your team approved by me before you register! If you don't your account will be deleted. Also, all of your teammates must have registered before you can start using the forum. Finally, there is a section in the forum in which you can discuss strategies to your teammates.

Your team will work together to gain points, which will contribute to Tokens of some sort. To win, your team must have the highest number of points, regardless of the amount of Tokens the team has.

Tokens
Tokens are an important aspect of the Event. They can earn you a prize, or they can give you a boost to the top.

Face-Off Tokens
Face-Off Tokens are bought by points, but they are not very expensive. A Face-off is always a Swordfight (click here to learn how to Swordfight ) or a Rumble. Face-offs earn you extra points, depending on how well you do. Your bonus will be 10:00 minutes take away the amount of time it took you to defeat your opponent. If you didn't defeat your opponent or were outside the time limit (10:00 mins), then you will get no Bonus.

You will only be able to use 1 Face off token each Sunday

Prize Tokens
Prize Tokens are also bought by points, but are very expensive indeed. They are used to redeem prizes. These are the types of prizes that can be bought by Prize Tokens:

• 100 poe (3 Tokens)
  • Item of Clothing (3 Tokens)
  • 1000 poe (10 Tokens)
  • Expensive item (12 Tokens and 100 poe)

The Events
The events are as follows:

• Swordfighting
  • Hunt for the items
  • Poker Masters
  • Hide and Seek
  • Time Bomb
  • Fight for Freedom

Click here for more information

Registration
If you want to join, either post your team name, amount of players in the team and the names of the players, or just E-mail me by clicking here. There is only space for 10 teams in the Event.
If you don't want to enter, but want to watch all the same, then you must e-mail me to arrange a time to meet me in-game. Spectator tickets cost 10 poe. There are only 30 tickets left!

Let the Face-off begin!
(If you are interested in joining, then post it on this Forum)

Time is Running out!
----------------------------------------
Agent S, at your service
I always keep my hat down, to hide my Identity...
[Edit 9 times, last edit by Lamek at Apr 19, 2006 11:40:22 PM]
[Mar 23, 2006 11:05:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
andman

Re: [Midnight] Puzzle Pirate Face-off 2006

First Reply! Woo!

I can't wait for this. Let me re-subscribe before then!
Iollipop!
ooh baby baby.
[Mar 23, 2006 11:07:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/thethoughtfuloblivion    hello4am [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

Wow this is interesting! I think I'll only be a spectator though. I read most of your games and they all sound fun to do. I do have a question on one of them though.... the hide and seek..... will you be moving from island to island every couple of minutes because otherwise someone can just do a /who and find where you are easily.
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Mar 28, 2006 4:32:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Lamek

Yes. Just in case.
Agent S, at your service
[Mar 28, 2006 10:20:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
Jerze

Not if you hide in amongst trees and rocks they can't
Jerze
British Bandits' Ambassador - Midnight Ocean
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.

L Cohen 'Anthem'
[Mar 28, 2006 11:56:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lamek

I am also planning to ask the Oceanmasters if I can get a Trophy for the winners of the tourney, one for each winner.
Agent S, at your service
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Lamek at Apr 4, 2006 11:30:06 PM]
[Mar 29, 2006 10:29:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
DamelyBroad

Define "expensive item" as defined in the 12 token and 100 PoE category?
Captain of Solonor's Arrow, of Imperio!
(otherwise appropriately known as S-A)
Kickin' avatar by Kingpriam
[Apr 18, 2006 1:01:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lamek

Define "expensive item" as defined in the 12 token and 100 PoE category?

1000 poe and over.
Agent S, at your service
[Apr 18, 2006 6:29:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
Lamek

I would also like to say that No-One is allowed to look a other peoples Stats in the Forum.
Thankyou
Lamek.
Agent S, at your service
[Apr 18, 2006 6:33:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    furedenedo@yahoo.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates