• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 609 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
sheilar

(Midnight) Auction

Hello Everyone

I am hosting a Auction for the Cold Steel Flag. All the money made will go to the Flag. if anyone would like to join in you can send Sheilar thats me the stuff and i will write down your name. if you would like to donate you can donate anything like Ships,Paint,Your self ect. and if you would like to bid on the stuff just look at the dates and let me know how much and what you would like to bid on. I hope everyone can join in there is going to be alot of good stuff. if you donate outfits make sure they are good or new.

DATES: It starts (March 21,2006) and I will stop collecting stuff (April 1,2006) and the bids will start (april 2, 2006) and will end (April 9, 2006) at 9pm Central time. and the winners will be posted at 10pm April 3.

Thanks,
Sheilar
[Mar 21, 2006 6:01:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates