• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 160
Posts: 160   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 97387 times and has 159 replies Next Thread
OtherJenny

Re: YPP Maps! Reply to this Post

Are these the ones you meant?

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/File:Right-Grandiose_pirate_hall_Upper_floor.png
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/File:Right-Grandiose_pirate_hall_Main_floor.png
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/File:Right-Grandiose_pirate_hall_Basement.png

Yaaaa thankee this sounds like what I was looking for, but they will not open, its a blank page, umm also was looking for left-facing.
Thankee Matey.
----------------------------------------
UK based so on GMT Time, but Happy to log on @ Silly O Clock for Trades.
Happy to FREE chart Polite Pirates
[Sep 12, 2013 3:16:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Ah, it's a bug with the forums that you can't just click on File namespace links - you need to copy and paste the text into the address bar. They load fine for me when I do that.

And considering each of those images took me about three hours to make, I'm not intending to do the same for the left-facing hall, I'm afraid. Just hold up a mirror to your screen, or something. =P
[Sep 12, 2013 1:33:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

I always intended to make those. Have been on my list for quite awhile. Which ones are actually completed other than the Grandiose Pirate hall?
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Sep 12, 2013 2:15:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Well, I did the Modest too. Think I pondered doing the Fine while I was at it, but I don't seem to have uploaded it (assuming I did it at all).

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/File:Right-Modest_pirate_hall.png
[Sep 12, 2013 2:22:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OtherJenny

OK Lets just go back to my original post: - which was this Could anyone point me in the direction of a map of the layout of The Grandiose pirate hall, I have seen one in the past on the forums, but forum search is not working for me. Thankee for your help.

MR Hirsty then Piped in with a yypedia linky to Grandiose Pirate Hall Layout is here! bumping an old thread is a tut tut though :P

Nope matey thats the yppedia page, as I said in my post- See above.

Also I dont understand this bumping an old thread is a tut tut though :P
I am looking for a map, this thread is about maps.
Any ways thankee for your time even if it was not what I was looking for.

MR Belthazar then was very helpful by adding a link (That unfortunately would not open) hay ho! On my explaining this problem the reply was

Ah, it's a bug with the forums that you can't just click on File namespace links - you need to copy and paste the text into the address bar. They load fine for me when I do that.

And considering each of those images took me about three hours to make, I'm not intending to do the same for the left-facing hall, I'm afraid. Just hold up a mirror to your screen, or something. =P

Pirates I am really grateful for the time (reputedly 9 Hours) that you have taken on my request, for a link to the forum page link to the map of the layout of The Grandiose pirate hall.

If anyone could give me a link to a left facing map on the forums not yypedia!, Grandiose pirate hall I will be very grateful. As stated in my original post , I have seen one in the past on the forums, but forum search is not working for me.

I am not looking for anyone to make a Map! Because I know the map is already on the forums . I would just like the link to it or maybe.. a link to the Original pirate hall page on the forums.

Thankee for your Time But dont beat yourself up!

Go outside Run around this is Not a Big deal............. it just a map link Request.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by OtherJenny at Sep 12, 2013 4:31:58 PM]
[Sep 12, 2013 4:09:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

Bumping an old thread is fine as long as it is on topic of the original thread (and it is customary to say bump). YPP Maps is something else, go look at the first post in the thread and you will see that what you are asking is unrelated to the actual topic.
[Sep 12, 2013 5:55:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

OtherJenny wrote: 
Go outside Run around this is Not a Big deal............. it just a map link Request.

Well, I did consider mucking through the search results myself to see if I could find what you were asking for, but hey, I guess I'll go outside and run around instead.

Shucks. Such concern for my health.
[Sep 13, 2013 6:58:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Franklincain

Yaaaa thankee this sounds like what I was looking for, but they will not open, its a blank page, umm...

Available for a limited time, only... ;-)

~ Franklin
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Sep 13, 2013 7:56:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OtherJenny

Found this

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u314/Barbagialla/Pirati/Grandiose%20Pirate%20Hall%20-%20Map/
[Sep 16, 2013 4:25:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Bump, I realize.

I love this idea! However, if it's not currently available, should it really be a pinned thread?
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Jan 12, 2016 2:20:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 160   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates