• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Announcement Thread
Total posts in this thread: 64
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 52601 times and has 63 replies Next Thread
Artemis
OceanMaster

Re: Events Howto Reply to this Post

Please try to include the date and time of your event in the subject of your forum post. This makes it much easier for other event runners to schedule their own events so that they don't conflict. Trying to avoid conflicts becomes a very tedious process when you have to check every single event thread for the date and time.
[Mar 23, 2009 10:51:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

Ahoy there!

Is it possible for the information on events to be updated so that it includes details of event prizes on Ice, Jade and Crimson. At the moment, the information only refers to limits on Opal even though there are certain restricions on Ice, Jade and Crimson too. I just think that having official word on these oceans posted here will stop the repetitive question of "Can I win a prize on <this non-standard ocean>?" that keeps appearing every once in a while.

Also, I believe the details about "Claiming Prizes from OM events" is now obsolete so perhaps that should be removed too.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience.
----------------------------------------
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Dec 29, 2009 6:10:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Yeah, I'm partway through an overhaul of the information, to collate what we have here and in Events Workshop, and update and check the various policies. It's a task that is on the list, but is never urgent enough to get to the top! So although part-done, it's not finished. With this prompt, I will attempt to catapult it further up the list.
[Dec 29, 2009 6:19:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

Yeah, I'm partway through an overhaul of the information, to collate what we have here and in Events Workshop, and update and check the various policies. It's a task that is on the list, but is never urgent enough to get to the top! So although part-done, it's not finished. With this prompt, I will attempt to catapult it further up the list.
That's great news! I look forwards to the overhaul ;)
----------------------------------------
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Dec 29, 2009 6:20:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates