• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7631 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
RedVelvet

Where are my underpants?!? Reply to this Post

Hehehe, I love saying that. IMO, all game companies should name publishes silly things like this, just so we can make silly sentences. Hehehe.

Anyway, I heard a rumor that our underpants were due to be delivered sometime this week. Any of you Three Rings guys want to confirm that? Or even give us more info? Pretty please?

-Velvet
[Apr 2, 2003 4:12:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thusnelda

Re: Where are my underpants?!? Reply to this Post

I'm dying over here. And the only one who seems to have underpants is Marycellest, but don't tell her, or she'll prance around in her thong-looking red stripey knickers all day.

Don't you think we need better underpants than THAT????
----------------------------------------
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Apr 2, 2003 5:16:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cellophane

Mary 'cracks' me up everytime she says that har har har
[Apr 2, 2003 1:35:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Underpants Reply to this Post

What would we want with Underpants?!

Well, this week may turn out to be ambitious -- we just expanded the last couple of bullet points on the big board of features into about ten, but Jack and Peghead are storming through them, so there's a reasonable chance of a new release within *a* week. As always, no promises.

As for what all this Underpants business is about and what's in the new release, I am afraid that you will have to wait and see. There'll be a grand Underpants unveiling...

Capn C.
[Apr 2, 2003 1:53:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
delusion

Re: Underpants Reply to this Post

Cleaver wrote: 
There'll be a grand Underpants unveiling...

Watch out for gnomes.
[Apr 2, 2003 8:00:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedCandy

i never wear any underpants =D
Zylon (The Z) (Zy) from Zylonia
[Apr 2, 2003 9:02:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedVelvet

How did I know that was your vote for "I never wear underpants", Zylon? ;)
[Apr 3, 2003 1:17:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thusnelda

Um, gnomes?
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Apr 3, 2003 3:47:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ramirez

Gnomes. Cleaver and the lads have solved the riddle that the gnomes could not.

Step one, Underpants.
Step two is MORE Underpants!
Step three, therefore, is Profit. Brilliant.
It's seven leagues to Turtle Island. We've got a full cask of rum, half a keg of gunpowder, it's dark, and we're wearing eyepatches. Hit it.
[Apr 3, 2003 4:12:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedCandy

your a bit out for control here . eh ramirez. (off toptic)

(on toptic) underpants would be c00l tough seeing a dude run with only an underpants on
[Apr 3, 2003 5:14:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
akebia

Re: Underpants Reply to this Post

Cleaver wrote: 
so there's a reasonable chance of a new release within *a* week. As always, no promises.

Quite clever, Cleaver, but I wanna know *which* week :)
[Apr 4, 2003 9:13:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

Heh, well, umm, yes, that would be the trick of it.

The word from Jack is 'real soon now'. I know that's what we always say, but in this case, I think it means really really soon. We do need to do more testing, though. We may grab hapless folks from the alpha server to come help test tomorrow.
[Apr 4, 2003 9:28:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Arr just say, I'll be more than happy to wear those Underpants tomorrow!
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Apr 4, 2003 10:22:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedCandy

Cleaver wrote: 

Heh, well, umm, yes, that would be the trick of it.

The word from Jack is 'real soon now'. I know that's what we always say, but in this case, I think it means really really soon. We do need to do more testing, though. We may grab hapless folks from the alpha server to come help test tomorrow.

yar yar yar!!!!!

we would like that *grins* =)
[Apr 4, 2003 9:14:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates