• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 29
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6092 times and has 28 replies Next Thread
Piplicus_BNO

[Selling] Yet another pirate jumps on the cheap avatar bandwagon!

Ahoy there!

After getting quite a few PMs about my current avatar, and where I got it from, I'm deciding to jump on the bandwagon, as it were, and offer my services for some portrait avatars. My aim is to keep them cheap, but relatively nice.

All avatars are taken from a portrait, and given special effects, typically one for the background, one for the pirate, and possibly a light source depending.

I'm going to be using the fantastic payment ocean scheme that Fiddler/Orsino used. Scroll down to see the prices.

My Current Gallery:

Please note that the first few images were the first ones I tried, and are probably of a slightly worse quality than the others.

Also note that I've not gotten round to finishing all of the OM avatars, so there's broken link images.

Pricing:

For any one of these avatars, in any style you want that's been done here, the cost will be the following:
3,000 PoE on Midnight
6,000 PoE OR 5 doubloons on Viridian
6,000 PoE OR 5 doubloons on Sage
7,000 PoE on Ice
8,000 PoE on Cobalt

If you would like to purchase one, please post in this thread the following:

• Your pirate name
  • Your ocean
  • What style of avatar you'd like
  • A link to the picture you want used
  • If you want a border on it or not (borders are free)

If you are paying on Midnight, and want to pay in advance, please ask any member of Fandango Familiars to job you. You should then board the Tinned Tuna on Alpha Island, and deposit 3,000 PoE in the hold. To arrange payment on other oceans, you'll have to log in on Midnight and come pester me.

It shouldn't take long to process these avatars.

Queue:

Wlada Done, waiting for payment
Flolo Completed!
Falkenberg Completed!
Elizajean Completed!
Aziaa Completed!
Guitarboy Completed!
Azzassin Completed!
Yorkyblue Completed!

Enjoy!
~Piplicus
----------------------------------------

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Edit 15 times, last edit by Piplicus_BNO at Feb 13, 2006 2:16:51 PM]
[Feb 7, 2006 11:21:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
weejonnyb

Re: [Selling] Yet another pirate jumps on the cheap avatar bandwagon!

Very Nice Avators Pip, I will be buying one very soon. May i ask what programme you use?
Zyxt-sux.
[Feb 7, 2006 11:28:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Very Nice Avators Pip, I will be buying one very soon. May i ask what programme you use?

The Gimp and MSPaint.

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 7, 2006 11:29:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

I'll take one. Will pay on Midnight. I like the background effect to be like Sbl's/yours. Picture to be used: http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Wlada&itemid=3011218

Can I get a version with a border and without one, so I can decide which I prefer? :)
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Feb 7, 2006 11:47:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

I'll take one. Will pay on Midnight. I like the background effect to be like Sbl's/yours. Picture to be used: http://cobalt.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Wlada&itemid=3011218

Can I get a version with a border and without one, so I can decide which I prefer? :)

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 7, 2006 12:14:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
joeflo

I will take one like yours please with the border, the link is http://midnight.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Flolo&itemid=6325913 and i will pay on Midnight(Flolo).
Dionysus wrote: 
Hey! My ass is neither fat nor useless!

SO of the crew Black Lightning
Lord of the flag Broadsiders
[Edit 1 times, last edit by joeflo at Feb 7, 2006 2:52:47 PM]
[Feb 7, 2006 2:39:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Falkenberg

I would like one for me, with this portrait similar to the one you did for yerself, and featherfin. I dont know whether I want a border or not. Payment has been made on midnight, by Me Falkenberg.
Falkenberg - All oceans, but homed on Midnight
Proud owner of the Millennian Falkun, Dead Starfish, and X Wingfish on Midnight.
[Feb 7, 2006 3:02:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://web.mac.com/jcfalkenberg    JohnCFalkenberg [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Flolo and Wlada, just ask any FanFam member to job you, and deposit the money on the ship I specified in the first post.

~Pip

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 7, 2006 3:10:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Falk, I'll either do yours in about 6 hours, or it'll be done in about 18.

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 7, 2006 3:11:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
stripey2004

Pip's avatars are spiffy. I particularly like mine, thank you to whoever originally came up with the F Squared name (it was either Quiglin or Dredrobert). And of course, thanks to Pip for making it. :)
Featherfin
SO - Ransack Marauders, Lord - Marauders Pact
YPPedia administrator | Island Designer
"What's the Welsh for sea cucumber?" - Orsino
[Feb 8, 2006 9:20:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeatherfinYIPP [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Enjoy!

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 8, 2006 9:44:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
CaptainDP

Mate, I am running a contest for me flag, and the prize is an avatar from you. Is it possible for the winner of the contest to tell ye how they want the avatar and for me to pay? Note: The conest has no winner yet.
--- Dmitry---
Captain of Nos Sto Laurifer
Umm...back from retirement?
[Feb 10, 2006 2:25:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Mate, I am running a contest for me flag, and the prize is an avatar from you. Is it possible for the winner of the contest to tell ye how they want the avatar and for me to pay? Note: The conest has no winner yet.

Yes. As long as I'm informed of the winner, and they have a portrait, you can pay on behalf of them.

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 10, 2006 2:23:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
CaptainDP

Heh.......most people in my flag have portraits, and there will be 2 winners. So thats 6K for ye.......I will let ye know when I have a winner...and then the second one.....
--- Dmitry---
[Feb 11, 2006 1:37:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CaptainDP

First winner is Elizajean. I will pay for her.....Second winner tba
--- Dmitry---
[Feb 11, 2006 9:00:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Elizajean, who requested something similar to Ensiwe's design:

Like a bad penny.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Piplicus_BNO at Feb 11, 2006 12:50:03 PM]
[Feb 11, 2006 12:37:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Redthepirate gets a free avatar because she was a guinea pig on the flag forums:

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 11, 2006 1:14:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
windex_777

I love it!

Piplicus is my hero!

Rastafied!
~Redthepirate

"The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best." ~Will Rogers
[Feb 11, 2006 1:26:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CaptainDP

Ok Piplicus, the other winner is Guitarboy. :) Thanks mate!
--- Dmitry---
[Feb 12, 2006 2:59:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
azzassin

These avatars are great Piplicus, so I guess I'll order one meself

Me pirate name be Azzassin in the Viridian ocean (I have an alt in midnight to look for ye). I would like to get an avatar like SBL's
with this portrait (i'm the guy lol) and I would like a border on it please
FO and Flirt of Star Oceans Apart.
[Feb 12, 2006 1:10:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Azzassin has prepaid. I shall do these avatars as soon as possible.

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 12, 2006 1:21:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Azzassin:

I had to add a dark filter, because the red/yellow/green one that I used for SBL's second one didn't work on yours. If you would like a different filter added, give me a shout and I'll change it free of charge.

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 13, 2006 9:06:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

S00p3r S3kr1t email order that can now be revealed:

Aziaa buying for Hunlimo:

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 13, 2006 10:41:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Yorkyblue, who requested something slightly different because of his support for a certain club:

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 13, 2006 11:21:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
yorkyblue

Thanks Pip, awsome stuff! :)
a Song for the Deaf.

Rissymay wrote: 
I was taking a state capital quiz, and I got my own state wrong.

[Feb 13, 2006 11:31:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Azzassin's recolour:

Let me know if it's too light this time, and I'll make it perfect next time.

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 13, 2006 11:45:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
azzassin

No, I love it... thanks it was surely worth the dubs
FO and Flirt of Star Oceans Apart.
[Feb 13, 2006 1:23:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Guitarboy:

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 13, 2006 2:17:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

Terribly sorry for being late to pay, I was unable to access PP for a while.
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Feb 14, 2006 6:11:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates