• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1535 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
markoulis

buying pets

ahoy poeple im buying pets of all kinds for a good prise.so if you have a pet and you want to sell it just send me a tell and we will manage the prise!
[Feb 6, 2006 2:25:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sylviad1

Re: buying pets

Parrots, krakens (octopi) and monkies are known as familiars. They are also very expensive if you can find someone who is willing to part with one. Last I heard they usually sell for over 1 million poe.
----------------------------------------
Chihiro
Senior Officer, Ransack Marauders
Elitist Bastard
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sylviad1 at Feb 6, 2006 2:31:13 PM]
[Feb 6, 2006 2:29:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Chihirod1    Chihirod1    240681084 [Link]  Go to top 
ottoia

Please put your ocean in the topic, and give us your pirate name (so people know where you are and who to /tell). It would also be helpful to specify whether you mean familiars (monkey, parrot, octopus) or furniture items (sleeping pig and turtle), as well as you definition of "a good price". Familiars tend to sell for millions of PoE.
Ottoia (Midnight)
[Feb 6, 2006 2:31:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.cinder.nu    21080049 [Link]  Go to top 
CountCristo

Last one on Viridian sold for 2.6 million I believe. Also, if you look at the stickied thread above, there is a familiar ship auction for each ocean..
Cristo-Viridian and occasionally the rest.
[Feb 6, 2006 3:59:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates