• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 33
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3661 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
CaptinBullie

Re: Server booched? Reply to this Post

arrr i been stuck on installing media now for 15 min. with the client saying less then one min remaining and my hard drive light stuck on arrrr what gives . i unitalled everything and did a reinstall with the same out come.
----------------------------------------
MUNSTER
[Oct 22, 2003 2:22:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    wrang1_99    wrang15 [Link]  Go to top 
Jack
Developer

Many people have been reporting problems caused by anti-virus software during updates. You may want to try disabling those if you have anything like that running.
[Oct 23, 2003 3:40:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
wolfger

Aye. I saw that in another thread earlier today, and it fixed me right up!
----------------------------------------
Wolfger
SO of the Diamond Dogs
Lord of the flag No Homers
[Oct 23, 2003 5:35:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.wolfger.com    wolfgersilberbaer    wolf4coyot [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates