• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 867 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
xOdin2003

Couple Suggestions Reply to this Post

Ok I have 2 suggestions 1 probably not the best idea (will cause lag) but i would like to see some Voice Chat, it would be alot easier to coversate.

and 2. (i would love this ^^) To add a Multi-Leader Function, allowing a crew to have 2 leaders, seeing as how my friend and i finally got a crew goin i would like to share 50/50 with him but i cant :(

Sorry if these have been mentioned before.

Also i have read some other suggestiong like A borbor Shop, a postal service, etc.. and i like them all

- Puzzle Pirates Rock On
[Sep 28, 2003 11:51:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stinktoe

Re: Couple Suggestions Reply to this Post

I do all my coversating just fine via the keyboard. But then again, I know how to type. I'm guessing that you're the type that tries to coversate even more simply with all that crazy 733+ talk the kids are so wild about these days. If you really want your voice chat, maybe you'll need to stage a revouluotion to get it.

Why can't you or your buddy just be senior officer in the crew? There can be, should be and probably always will be only one captain of each crew.
----------------------------------------
Don Quevegas
Officer of the Yo-Ho Yo-Yos
Flag Looterati
[Sep 28, 2003 12:17:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kozmic

Stinktoe wrote: 
... all that crazy 733+ talk the kids are so wild about these days...

It's 1337.

/emote laughs
[size=10]Kozmic- that one person in the Far Too Jolly Rogers

Jellybeanz- that other person in the Far Too Jolly Rogers

Hugglebear- member of XOXOXO Snuggle Pirates
[Sep 28, 2003 12:31:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    JeSuisLaChatte [Link]  Go to top 
xOdin2003

well.. Reply to this Post

I really dont care about Voice chat i just think it will make things a little easier but once again, just a suggestion. Dont one anyone to tear my head
off.

And because we payed for the ship 50/50 and our plan is that when we buy our next ship he could be the captain, cus its gonna be his ship. But instead he will be Senior Officer and i will be captain.... of his ship.... and the only solution would be to start his own crew, but then that defeats our whole plan.

Im not trying to ruing the game or anything like that i just figure there might be more people, out there with the same problem as us, not likely but its really a small addon... wouldnt be much of a hassle, but its up to you guys.
[Sep 28, 2003 12:41:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PsychoMantis

Demote yourself to Senior Officer...?

(can you do that?)
Legionnaire, Imperial Fist Chapter
Prince of Lost Legion
[Sep 28, 2003 12:51:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demeter
OceanMaster

It is possible to use a out-of-game voice program while playing; I know of crews who do this. I don't think this would be used by enough players to make it a worthwhile addition, even without considering lag issues.

As for your second point, maybe you could take turns at being captain. You can change rank easily in an autocratic crew; oligarchic and democratic would mean waiting for any eligible crewmembers to vote though.
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Sep 28, 2003 12:56:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xOdin2003

really... Reply to this Post

and how do i go about making him captain? and me Officer.?
[Sep 28, 2003 1:37:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nicuss

whoever is captain makes the other one captain, and he's automatically made senior officer himself i believe.
[Sep 28, 2003 1:56:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Just become Oligarchic and have both of you be Senior Officers. This is the exact structure you want. Only Senior Officers have executive power in an oligarchic crew. Only the two of you vote on things, so there wouldn't be waiting for "everyone" to vote.

-Nemo
[Sep 28, 2003 2:37:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xOdin2003

thanks Reply to this Post

Hey thanks man, ill give them both those ideas a try.
[Sep 28, 2003 11:17:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates