• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 252
Posts: 252   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 97087 times and has 251 replies Next Thread
Meehearties

Re: Trinket suggestions thread Reply to this Post

I have 2 suggestions for trinkets:

1. They seriously need to be colour labelled. It is almost impossible to distinguish some colours from each other

2. the Yppedia pages need to be updated. I have some black trinkets in CI that apparently don't exist and they have been new conch shells released that aren't documented either.

Thanks

Mee
----------------------------------------
Meehearties
Hunter Ocean
[Mar 19, 2011 6:50:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
escooper

Anyone think that as a reward to jobbing in flotillas you can get BK trinkets?

Possibilities

- Last sink to chase off BK
- After sinking so many greens
- Based on puzzle performance
- Etc

This would help with getting people interested in the non sinking flotillas.

Samjones
Midnight Ocean
Samjones (All oceans)
Collector of ships with Mummichog fish name and Moody Adjective.

Be a pirate. Play like a pirate today #puzzlepirates
[Sep 1, 2011 3:17:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

Sorta rehashed but still.

A Trinket case just for Bk trinkets avalible only at the trade post.

Would be a way to display all your bk trinkets since it will store 1 type and color of each Brigand Kings trinkets. This will atleast solve one type of trinket problem, for some of us wwho want to display our trinkets and not have to buy a extra house.

Make it expensive and exclusive as possible. 7-10 BK trinkets needed of each Bk is a good start, and a price tag of 250k-1mill.

Maybe something for Atlantis similary could be done? That way some of us can display all of our trinkets of one type in 1 room? The trinket overload problem is almost unsolvable with CI, Black Market and IO trinkets. Atleast the BK and Atlantis ones can be solved like this.

I know I made a thread in GD but the awsome faulkston locked it and suggested it be posted here.

Edit: Oh and make trinkets of same color and type stackable for the sake of our trinket panel?

Edit#2 Na the blonde moment was mine, I should have looked
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by v76odessa at Oct 30, 2011 11:50:00 PM]
[Oct 30, 2011 7:53:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Heh, I think Faulkston had a blonde moment.
This is the furniture suggestions thread.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Oct 30, 2011 8:29:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
00000ps

all sorts of wigs for ur pirate head
[Dec 2, 2011 12:20:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MyDerp

Hi!

I have a wish regarding trinkets. That it was displayable on yer pirate (like the thropies) and possibility to make categories for them. Because there's so many collectors but no good way to show yer collection..

I hope it will be considered, it would be awesome.
[May 27, 2013 4:38:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
adelaidean12

Ahoy fellow pirates,

I have two suggestions for trinkets:

1) New Atlantis trinket of a dragoon doll holding a trident.

Cursed Isles has the dried homunculus and cult doll trinket while Haunted Seas has the ghost doll trinket. The only sea monster hunt that is missing a doll trinket of some kind is Atlantis. This would enable pirates who like taking portraits with dolls have an Atlantis one to use. Portraits act as a poe sink on all oceans and a doubloon sink on doubloon oceans.

2) New trinkets to be added to the purchaseable gifts section of the Palace Shoppe. Running a contest for players to design these new trinkets.

The existing purchaseable gifts section of the Palace Shoppe contain 12 trinkets such as the greeting card. Trinkets act as a poe sink on all oceans and a doubloon sink on doubloon oceans. It would be great if new trinkets could be added to this section as they are purchaseable all year round. Unfortunately, there some times of the year where there are no seasonal trinkets available for purchasing. At these times, the selection of trinkets available is rather limited. Trinket ideas include a sword whose handle can change colours as well as a fish that can come in different colour combinations.

OOO holds many contests during the year for players to design seasonal trinkets so why not run a contest for players to design some new purchaseable gift trinkets that are available all year round? This would give the players another opportunity to show all of us their artistic skills and talent while minimising the work required by the arrtists to have new trinkets in game. :)

This suggestion may have been raised before, however, I was unable to find any posts on this.

Thank you for considering my suggestions.
Adelaidean
Emerald Ocean
Obsidian Ocean
[May 7, 2014 4:26:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

Anyone think that as a reward to jobbing in flotillas you can get BK trinkets?

Possibilities

- Last sink to chase off BK
- After sinking so many greens
- Based on puzzle performance
- Etc

This would help with getting people interested in the non sinking flotillas.

Samjones
Midnight Ocean

please please please pretty please
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Sep 30, 2015 2:57:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Make more trinkets holdable in portraits!

Kraken has Kraken dolls (and the almost worst than Hera Eggs; Inky Ceph Doll) , Haunted Seas has Ghost Dolls but Cursed Isles and Atlantis have nothing and I really want to be able to hold a Homunculus Doll but I can't :(

Being able to hold any SMH trinket in a portrait would be great, however that's also a lot of work but you could at least give us some Dolls from each. As Adelaidean said above CI already has some trinkets that could already be used and Atlantis could have the Dragoon trinkets made, though back in 2012 Cattrin made an avatar for Zarchi and I've always thought that arch looked so adorable and now I'm imagining it in doll form and I want one! So Atlantis could also have Archelon, Gorgonyx and Triketos Dolls made.
~Princessmg~
[Jun 16, 2016 5:53:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Kraken has Kraken dolls (and the almost worst than Hera Eggs; Inky Ceph Doll) , Haunted Seas has Ghost Dolls but Cursed Isles and Atlantis have nothing and I really want to be able to hold a Homunculus Doll but I can't :(

Aye! Or the cult doll or cursed effigy (perhaps cult doll would be the most likely since it already has doll in the title). I would love to be able to hold a CI trinket, even if it was just one kind.
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Jun 26, 2016 5:01:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xwesselsx

Not entirely a trinket but close too...

WHY ISN'T THERE WEREWOLF CHARMS?

These can easily be distributed from black boxes.

10 minutes got code.
Ghostheart
[May 18, 2019 8:55:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wobblysquab

Aye! Or the cult doll or cursed effigy (perhaps cult doll would be the most likely since it already has doll in the title). I would love to be able to hold a CI trinket, even if it was just one kind.

Three years later...

I was wondering if Cult Dolls would ever be holdable for portraits, since essentially every other doll in existence are already holdable. It would be great to use them even if it would be the only Cursed Isles trinket!

Unless someone running this game has a pure hatred of CIs.
In that case, bad devs! Baaaaad!

Squabbles/Lacklustre/Wobblysquab on Emerald
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Wobblysquab at Aug 18, 2019 8:22:39 AM]
[Aug 18, 2019 8:20:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 252   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates