• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 762 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Cailet

Shoppes & Inventories Reply to this Post

Alright. I did a search for this, and I hope I'm not repeating myself but umm.

I just came into ownership of an iron monger, and even though I have all of the supplies in order to create one, no one can order a short sword from my shop. (or indeed anything except foils, cannonballs, and stillettos {which, by the way, I don't have the materials to make, and never did) )

Is there any way to control what my shop offers to its customers? And for that matter, how can I control colors I offer?
[Sep 26, 2003 10:15:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
garf

Re: Shoppes & Inventories Reply to this Post

ye can determine what ye sell by setting costs on "manage prices". anything ye set to cost 0 will tell the customers "we're not making products with this at the moment" if ye have sufficient stock.

however, on one of the new islands in jet, i saw something i havent seen before, and that might likely have been yer shoppe. that iron monger did show foils and stilettos and cannon balls, but clicking on foil and stiletto did NOT bring up the recipe or activate the order button. that *seemed* buggy to me, but i thought to avoid multi-reporting i'd leave that to the shopkeeper to report.
----------------------------------------
- Randal

[size=9]also Garf, Silvain and a few others
[Sep 26, 2003 11:34:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    garf+on+aim [Link]  Go to top 
Cailet

I can set prices on stuff I don't make,
but the stuff I make has price set by adding up the 'costs'
but it still won't let me decide to make a cleaver for example.

or a poinard (which I have all the required stuff to make)

Its more than annoying.
[Sep 27, 2003 12:06:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Where is yer iron monger?
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Sep 27, 2003 12:18:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
manaweb

If you want a hand contact me in game

I own the Iron Monger on Winter so I have an idea of what you are going through now.
My mana is srinking.
[Sep 27, 2003 12:20:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cailet

its on spring.
thanks, manaweb, i appreciate it.
[Sep 27, 2003 12:36:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eris

I think we've got this one all sorted out. Thanks to all who offered their help. :)
[Sep 27, 2003 1:37:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates