• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 442 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Beolisari

[Suggestion] Quantity Ordering Reply to this Post

When in a shop ordering something (rum, cannonballs, what have you), I think that a dropdown list would be more convenient than typing in the quantity you need. Since ordering things in vast amounts isn't very common, a simple scale of 0-9 would only need to be implimented. It's just that shopping and wandering the island in general is so mouse-oriented, for a convenience factor, being able input the quantity you're buying with your mouse too would be nice.
[Sep 26, 2003 1:47:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jothmar

Re: [Suggestion] Quantity Ordering Reply to this Post

+ and - arrows could be used as well, or being able to to the scroll wheel. I don't mind how it is but the more way you have to do things the better.
----------------------------------------
Kelyon Hawk of Fidelis Bellum
[Sep 26, 2003 10:29:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates