• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 970 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
spinn

Feature Request: League point/battle notification Reply to this Post

Might be nice to have a toggle for an audio notification when you hit a league point or when you're intercepted for a battle. When I'm travelling inter-arch by myself, I usually do something else (like post this, for example), and it'd be useful to have some little sound tell me to press the "set sail" button.
----------------------------------------
And thus, the message is concluded.
[Sep 25, 2003 8:12:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.spinnwebe.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Alie

Re: Feature Request: League point/battle notification Reply to this Post

Yeah, and also, he falls asleep a lot when he's pillaging in the middle of the night, so the sound could be useful for many reasons.
[Sep 25, 2003 9:38:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    strangeQuarks [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Man.. I know that feeling..
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Sep 25, 2003 9:39:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
54x

I've figured out the times it takes so that I can run off between league points and do something else >:)
Diamondblade, Cartographer, Crimson Tide.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Sep 25, 2003 12:14:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
Alie

And you haven't told us? FOR SHAME.
[Sep 25, 2003 1:00:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    strangeQuarks [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates