• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 17
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10712 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
Synful

Flags seeking alliances

"Tis not always an easy task to find good alliances in the ocean so that's what this thread be fer. Post your flag if yer interested in seeking new alliances. I suggest posting some brief information about what yer looking fer and who to contact to speak more about an alliance.

Fair winds!
----------------------------------------
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lelantos at Apr 10, 2006 3:52:07 PM]
[Nov 21, 2005 9:04:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lelantos
OceanMaster

Re: [Cobalt]Flags seeking alliances

I think we can also use this for alliances seeking flags. Please try to keep this thread civil and specifically about recruitment. I've added this to the Cobalt sticky.
[Nov 21, 2005 9:11:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lml403

My falg is always seekin new alliances! Some info about us:
My crew is the crew of Jolly Rodger of the Bad Bones flag. We are based in the Jade arch. Our aim is to have fun and win lots of POE! We are always looking for new members! We have a weekly crew pillage on friday evenings. We have a crew house on terra island that is open to the crew any time a roomate is online (sheltielovers row house). We have a distilling stall on terra island if u need a job (nivasi's distilling stall). We also have a iornworking stall on lima island that offers jobs and crew discounts (Zaris's iornworking stall) For terms of promotion ask one of our officers. We are curently dividing booty acording to Even. To join our crew or flag or allie with us send a /tell to any oficer who is online:
Kassie (Senior officer)
Nivasi (Senior Officer)
Sheltielover (senior Officer)
Zaris (Captain)
Crashcodes
Commandojak
Sheltielover
Senior Officer The Crew of Jolly Roger
Princess of the flag Bad Bones
[Mar 22, 2006 9:27:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    lml403 [Link]  Go to top 
Ingvild

Just a word of advice. Clicking the request to ally button in game will get you nowhere with our flag. We've had a bit of "alliance spam" lately, which will be ignored. In general, it is always better to talk to the royals of a flag *before* initiating the in game alliance mechanic. Get together, get some hearties, then become allies.

Sorry, I'm not posting here to say we be looking for more allies - Wlada thinks we already have too many. ;)
Yngvild
[Mar 22, 2006 9:55:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Craigington

No longer looking for alliances.
Sinkers Ltd
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Craigington at Sep 1, 2006 6:18:31 AM]
[May 23, 2006 8:34:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kucey0

Any chance of this being Dropped, its not very usefull.
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[Sep 30, 2007 5:25:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thyren

Maybe not now, but it will be in due time.
Jezzeka on the Cobalt Ocean
Captain of Lunar Eclipse

Jezzeka on the Crimson Ocean
Captain of Lunar Eclipse

Opique on the Viridian Ocean

[Oct 3, 2007 1:52:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Jezzeka [Link]  Go to top 
Gothiccenita

I agree
Megaguise of Cobalt
SO and Quartermaster of Caretakers
Lucky-to-be-a-member of The Sea of Love
The Lucky Lime of Cobalt
[Oct 4, 2007 9:49:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EWiggins

It's been around for a year and just a single post requesting alliances has been made, and you want to keep it?

I don't see the reason behind this, as no flag what is worth anything will ever ally with another flag based soley on a request here. If the request doesn't come royal to royal it's just not good in my opinion.

I second the motion to close it down, unsticky it, DJL it.

Ewiggins
The enemy base is down.
[Oct 4, 2007 3:24:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lesleywalker

I second the motion to close it down, unsticky it, DJL it.

I support the motion. There's no reason why any flag seeking alliances couldn't just post a thread of their own, and if it started happening frequently (which seems unlikely for reasons already given) a new sticky thread could always be made.
Rumbletum - FO, Crimson Sabers, Colbalt
Cheery - Alchemist, Ankh-Morpork City Watch, Cobalt
Jinxed Idol links
[Oct 4, 2007 6:15:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cybrpyro

I support the post count!
Cybrpyro on da Cobalt ocean...as well as the rest

Perilous Puppet Theater
Freak-a-zoid wrote: 
Cybr-dude puts the F. U. in fun!!

[Oct 4, 2007 6:49:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wippit

Why not a substitution? We have Crews seeking Flags... how about Flags seeking Crews?
[Oct 9, 2007 3:31:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothiccenita

Why not a substitution? We have Crews seeking Flags... how about Flags seeking Crews?

It'll be just a repeat on the fourms

no since in having repeats when one is already there to help mates out
Megaguise of Cobalt
SO and Quartermaster of Caretakers
Lucky-to-be-a-member of The Sea of Love
The Lucky Lime of Cobalt
[Oct 9, 2007 6:47:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Viggo2790

My flag (The Wrath Of Neptune) is always looking for new alliances, send a /tell to any royalty of the monarch!
Rhagi on the Cobalt Ocean
[Oct 13, 2007 11:32:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sirwinston

I agree.... this is useless.
BloodyBill on the Cerulean Ocean (of Cobalt origin).
[Jun 8, 2008 6:15:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Bloodybill [Link]  Go to top 
imagineation

Re: Flags seeking alliances

Im in Silence At Dawn And i would like to become part of an alliance. Contact kikkia
Kikkia- serenity- Cerulean
[Jun 5, 2009 6:31:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    kurzikdude [Link]  Go to top 
affinity

Any chance of this being Dropped, its not very usefull.

Agreed. It's been years since it's been the last post and most flags (aside from greenie farmers) are mature enough to talk these things out between themselves and not on forums.
Mendikins Law states:
As any forum discussion grows in length, the probability of God being mentioned as a topic within itself approaches one.
[Jul 22, 2010 12:15:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates