• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 929 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
CAPTAIN_WOLF

shoppes in Epsilon Reply to this Post

I've noticed that there is several shoppes where there is no supplies and no products. Is anything going to be done about these dead shoppes? They seem rather annoying that they exist.
[Sep 22, 2003 10:20:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ell0b0    greyw0lf13 [Link]  Go to top 
Morrigan

Re: shoppes in Epsilon Reply to this Post

At least one of them is a brand new shop that I suspect will be up on auction fairly soon.

But in reply to your question, they're not dead shops, they're new shops, and yes, something will be done with them.
----------------------------------------
~Beryl
Captain of the Pernicious Plunderers
Queen of the Alliterative Aristocracy
Owner- Terran Wear, Gaea
[Sep 22, 2003 10:24:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

The new Epsilon ironmonger is open now.
[Sep 22, 2003 11:08:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atteSmythe

Wolf, if you are who I think you are, Patience, man!

The second ironmonger and the second tailor are brand new. I'm amazed at how quickly the second distillery got up and running, personally.

atteSmythe,
who remembers the days when half the shops in emerald would be seemingly randomly closed

Attesmythe receives loot: [Gauntlets of Social Responsibility]
Attesmythe receives loot: [Ring of Mandatory Selflessness]

[Sep 23, 2003 2:02:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://attesmythe.com [Link]  Go to top 
meiadm

that second destillery was a lot of hauls of sugar and wood... but it was up in 2-3 days ;)
Frizzan - Gone for good
[Sep 23, 2003 2:05:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
spinn

Given my PP-lifelong dream is to run an ironmonger, and given I'll never have enough money for a successful bid, is there anything else I can offer the Libertarians for it? A seat on the Senate? Repeal of income tax? Anything?
And thus, the message is concluded.
[Sep 23, 2003 2:30:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.spinnwebe.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

I'd think that another shoppe would be up for auction in the near future; we're trying to do them one at a time so that the economy keeps going while we can sort out any teething troubles with new shoppekeepers. Also, Duncan and Ursela are very busy just now in RL. And some people are waiting to find out about island bids etc so it makes sense to wait until that's settled, so that people know their commitments flag-wise first.

Don't know which shoppe will be up next; but keep an eye on the Bazaar - it'll appear there when it's up.
[Sep 23, 2003 3:16:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates