• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 697 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Matthias

Hermes Sketch. Reply to this Post

I had this sudden fancy based on the traditional staff shape of Hermes and his well-known proclivity for showmanship.

I know I screwed up the catching hand, but I'm otherwise fairly happy with it. Which is why I'm asking what else is wrong with it - can't get too cocky, you know?
----------------------------------------
I took my own advice.
[Nov 13, 2005 2:14:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ponytailguy

Re: Hermes Sketch. Reply to this Post

He's wearing a Chippendale bow tie, which makes my dirty mind do backflips.

(A Chippendale bow tie is one of these dealies... just a bow tie, no shirt required.)
The Ghost of Oceans Past
[Nov 13, 2005 6:29:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dragonlilly

Re: Hermes Sketch. Reply to this Post

He's wearing a Chippendale bow tie, which makes my dirty mind do backflips.

(A Chippendale bow tie is one of these dealies... just a bow tie, no shirt required.)

I see the bowtie making the swash look more like a coat and tails ensemble.

Dragonlilly, getting the Chippendale reference, but can't get herself to see Matthias' bowtie as that of the 'dancers'.
Dragonlilly, Captain of SDTC
A very much retired old sea salt! Or would that be sea saltess?
Shanty Raid-io!
[Nov 13, 2005 8:43:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://dragonlilly.shantyraidio.com    srdragonlilly    SO+Dragonlilly    101380420 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates