• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 703 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Gloraelin

Help with choosing a song, please? Reply to this Post

Attention: This is an official poll.
Well, ok, duh. But please help me out with this, although it's kind of annoying to not actually have a poll.

For my third and final voice performance, I'm doing a 'bonus' song not out of the book, in addition to the one from the book. I'm stuck between:

1) Finnegan's Wake
2) Accidentally in Love
3) Bí Thusa mo shúile/Be Thou My Vision, in Gaelic. (bottom of the page)

Links go to lyrics. I've had someone tell me "Go with your style," but that's part of the problem - they're all in my incredibly varied style. I like them all, but I just don't know which to choose.

If you could just say which one, and preferrably why, that would rock. I have til Monday morning.
----------------------------------------
Jen wrote: 
yes glor.. your boobs are vuluptously awesome.

Ye have received a trade request from Thunderbird.
Those two offers are identical, what's the point?

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gloraelin at Nov 11, 2005 10:18:39 PM]
[Nov 11, 2005 2:28:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/users/gloraelin/    gloraelin    gloraelin [Link]  Go to top 
Rmarsbar

Re: Help with choosing a song, please? Reply to this Post

I don't see a 'Sex on the Beach' option!
Rmarzbarr, a Superlemon!
[Nov 11, 2005 3:29:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Marziepants    Marziepants1    334439659 [Link]  Go to top 
Zyborg22

It depends on whether you're singing "Bí Thusa mo shúile/Be Thou My Vision" in Gaelic or English. If you're singing it in Gaelic, then I'll go with Finnegan's Wake. If you're singing it in English, I'm not so sure.

However, I do know that no one's going to vote for "Accidentally in Love" when the link is broken.
Zyborg - Avatar done by Kingpriam.
Senior Officer of the crew The Legends
Member of the flag Crimson Tide
[Nov 11, 2005 7:02:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Zyborg22    Zyborg200 [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

I wanna hear ye sing Bí Thusa mo shúile/Be Thou My Vision in gaelic. I like not being able to understand words :P
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Nov 11, 2005 7:05:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gloraelin

It depends on whether you're singing "Bí Thusa mo shúile/Be Thou My Vision" in Gaelic or English. If you're singing it in Gaelic, then I'll go with Finnegan's Wake. If you're singing it in English, I'm not so sure.

For "Bí Thusa mo shúile," it'd be the whole thing in Gaelic, and then maybe once in English.

However, I do know that no one's going to vote for "Accidentally in Love" when the link is broken.

Oops. Fixed.
Jen wrote: 
yes glor.. your boobs are vuluptously awesome.

Ye have received a trade request from Thunderbird.
Those two offers are identical, what's the point?

[Nov 11, 2005 10:19:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/users/gloraelin/    gloraelin    gloraelin [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates