• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3022 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Thusnelda

Going to the tournament? Reply to this Post

Ahoy!

I'd like to get a show of who will be there and who plans on sitting out ('specially if you're a regular). Please indicate your crew and whether you would like to be a member of a crew event (sea battle and/or race). Remember that crews will be made of 5, so maybe we can do a little negotiating here for those of you who don't have a big enough crew to sail with. When we get some groups together, we can post here.

**I am pleased to report that, as of right now, signs seem to say that Hom and I will be able to play together for the very first time on Sunday! We're still working on the details (loaner computer may have a problem) but it looks good. Were I not such a fearsome wench, my tears of joy would sink the ship.

--Thusnelda, Mad Mutineers, yes to race and yes to sea battle.
--Homullus, Mad Mutineers, yes to race and yes to sea battle.
----------------------------------------
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Mar 12, 2003 4:07:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Re: Going to the tournament? Reply to this Post

Arrr I will ofcourse be attending, and I think my better half SeaShell will attend as well.

Both Hom and Thus on at the same time?? My, we'll see if that is a trick or they can bury the rumours that they are indeed the same person!! ;)
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Mar 12, 2003 4:42:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Umm... Reply to this Post

[size=24]That's it!?!?!
Come now, ye citizens of the archipelago! I can only hope that the hordes who will be in attendance just can't be bothered to answer this post!

-Nemo
[Mar 12, 2003 9:57:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AvaPoet

Back From Canada Reply to this Post

Being back as I am from me voyage to a far away land (and having a lot less work to do, now) I be ready to show my face in the archipelago again! I'll be there!
Ava
[Mar 12, 2003 10:50:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.avangel.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Ramirez

Fear not, Captain Teal will be there to win the hearts of the lovely ladies, not to mention valuable prizes, with his dashing daring-do, and daring dashing-do, respectively.
It's seven leagues to Turtle Island. We've got a full cask of rum, half a keg of gunpowder, it's dark, and we're wearing eyepatches. Hit it.
[Mar 12, 2003 11:12:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ElPeligroso

I want to compete in the Sea Battle and Race for the Mutineers.

I am willing to defect to another crew for an appropriately-sized pile of PoE's. :-)

El Peligroso
[Mar 12, 2003 12:41:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

I think alot of the old timers have been absent in lack of updates lately. Im sure they read the forums now and then though, so they might pop in after all.
Alot of the new pirates out there (and wow there's alot of them) don't read the forums here at all, which is a shame.
You might want to announce ingame as well to get those new pirates in.
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Mar 12, 2003 12:41:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

In-game announcements Reply to this Post

I've been doing my best to spread the word-of-mouth, but if any of you old sea dogs can pass it along to anyone you meet we'd be mighty appreciative.

-Nemo
[Mar 13, 2003 1:28:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pebbles

Verna the Vain is even now selecting a suitably impressive outfit for the occasion.

Beware me hearties, her heart be vain but her sword be sharp and she is hunting a shoulder ornament to complete her wardrobe.
[Mar 13, 2003 2:03:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
akebia

Alas! Reply to this Post

Alas, I'll have to miss the tournament for other puzzles-- I'll be in Connecticut for the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. If you makes you feel any better, crew, you can imagine it's the Cros-Sword Tournament. But I'm sure our crew will flatten the others. Haarrr!
[Mar 13, 2003 8:02:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ronnar

Har!

Nemo promised me a "stripiest pirate" contest, so I hope I can make it and win the trophy (or at least the booby prize)

Aye to the race and aye to sea battles as well!
Ronnar the stripy drinker

Mad Mutineers
[Mar 13, 2003 3:31:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://mittel-erde.de [Link]  Go to top 
Jander

I'll be there, mates, with piratey bells on! I look forward ta seein' ye all.

Any other Dragons showing up asides the cap'n and me? All we dragons seem ta be sleepin'!
---Jander
As dastardly a dragon as there ever was!
[Mar 15, 2003 3:17:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
3eyedSusy

Aye Jander I will be there, having just come back from france.

wildeyedjack

dragons are the best
[Mar 15, 2003 5:09:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Garimond

Tis abit early fer me to be over me hangover from the night before, but a few jugs 'o rum should clear that right up ;) Hope to see ye all there!

Rumblood
[Mar 15, 2003 6:45:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates