• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1462 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
RhiannonS

[Viridian] Cochineal?

So, don't confuse me at all, i'm not saying Ocean Admiral will go for it, we're far too young for that. I'm just curious like hell and been waiting all week to know who's gonna go for it. How come here in viridian people never announced their intent in the forum, that's cheap! Unless nobody's aiming for it and like Tigerleaf Mountain, we'll have to wait 3 weeks after it's opening to see a blockade their ?

Common people, jump on the icy water and tell us your intent!

Rhia
Whiling to help any flag just for the fun of it
----------------------------------------
[Disclaimer]English is not my first language so please excuse my mispell and grammar mistakes.[/disclaimer]

-Rhia
[Nov 9, 2005 6:45:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

Re: [Viridian] Cochineal?

Okay, fine. Children of Chaos is planning to drop a chest on Cochineal one week from Friday. And then we're sailing over and blockading Olive in 2 weeks. Pay for Play is going to transfer us Corona Reef 3 weeks from now when they see us coming. 4 weeks from now we're sailing all our boats to Sage and taking Spaniel, 5 weeks out we'll be blockading Jorvik through another cross ocean miracle, and then in 7 weeks we're going to double blockade Xi and Luth and win them both.

Seriously, I personally intend to kick back with a drink in my hand and giggle about requests for intent. If you don't know who'll be there by now...you'll know this weekend. 0=)
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Nov 9, 2005 7:03:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

Ocean Admiral will go for it,

Go you guys!

OK, so I'm bored and starting rumours.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Nov 9, 2005 7:05:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RhiannonS

Demonyaj wrote: 

Seriously, I personally intend to kick back with a drink in my hand and giggle about requests for intent. If you don't know who'll be there by now...you'll know this weekend. 0=)

Raaahhhh Ok, I've heard some rumors... but heck, i think it's pretty sad people in viridian don't get involve in this forum unless to tart about each others
[Disclaimer]English is not my first language so please excuse my mispell and grammar mistakes.[/disclaimer]

-Rhia
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RhiannonS at Nov 9, 2005 7:27:17 AM]
[Nov 9, 2005 7:26:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonyaj

I take the opposite view- as an ocean, Viridian tries to eschew intent for actual blockading and winning and losing on the waters. It's refreshing. The politicians step back and let the guns ring out.
Denying the inevitable for as long as possible is a waste of life's work.
[Nov 9, 2005 7:31:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cyndiepet

Pay for Play is going to transfer us Corona Reef 3 weeks from now when they see us coming.

Thanks for the heads up, AJ. I'll be sure to mark it on my calander. Can we do it on a Wednesday? I am a little busy the rest of the week.
Cyndiepet

Original Queen of Pay for Play

now....

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Pgoog wrote: 
Pgoog has an Ultimate standing in Loving across the Universe

[Nov 9, 2005 7:35:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Dev's are dropping the "Fame" idea, and everyone is blockading Conchineal.

That is all.
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Nov 9, 2005 8:33:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chainmaille

I figured I'd just take my sloop out to Cochineal and fight off everyone who has designs on the island. So, y'know, you can blockade it; you just won't get it.

*cough*
Derakon - Black Plague on Viridian and Sage
[Nov 9, 2005 8:53:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

Pay for Play is going to transfer us Corona Reef 3 weeks from now when they see us coming.

Thanks for the heads up, AJ. I'll be sure to mark it on my calander. Can we do it on a Wednesday? I am a little busy the rest of the week.

Works for me Cyndie. Wednesday's a good day for us.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Nov 9, 2005 8:54:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KariMinger

New idea, since it seems everyone can't wait for the island. Why don't we just do one big brawl around 6am game time and the winning pirate gets it all to themselves with a lovely $2,000,000 dub starter fund? Event to be posted on the mission board so everyone can come!
Zazazu : blockading near you
Captain of "Cracker-Throwing Monkey"-Ellipse-Viridian
You can't buy fame, you earn it. Unless it's Corona Reef we're talking about. -Saltake
[Nov 9, 2005 9:18:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

New idea, since it seems everyone can't wait for the island. Why don't we just do one big brawl around 6am game time and the winning pirate gets it all to themselves with a lovely $2,000,000 dub starter fund? Event to be posted on the mission board so everyone can come!

Or a 100k wagered brawl where the first person out gets it for their flag. Now that I'd like to see.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Nov 9, 2005 9:20:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RhiannonS

Or a 100k wagered brawl where the first person out gets it for their flag. Now that I'd like to see.

Yeah and you need a minimum of 50 participants from within the flag to participate in it. It would suit Scupperer idea of limiting numbers of participant in a blockade and fix the issues of floating ships their. Neat =b

-Rhia
[Nov 9, 2005 9:48:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates