• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 900 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
FerdtheGREAT

Nation of Poe Snatchers: Betrayal, Hurt Feelings, and Deleted Pirates! Reply to this Post

It was a fine evening as the Nation of Poe Snatchers prepared for the blockade of Conglin. As they were transfering supplies one pirate kept dozing off. Bloodybart. This made many mates wonder how he came insistantly keep dozing off. We would latter found out.

As the blockade started, both sides seemed to be evenly matched. But, as the round grew on Improvidus Formadio slowly grew their lead. They seemed to be over matching the Poe Snatchers. They had many brigs and even a Frig! It seemed almost like they knew the Poe Snatchers fleet size.

The naver's were really doing bad. Many of them were just sitting there; not moving, not shooting. But thats because many of the navers were inexperenced. But, there was one experenced naver who stood out as doing a horrible job. Bloodybart. Many wondered why, but again we would find out later.

By the middle of the second round most of the Nation of Poe Snatchers ships had been sunk, and Improvidus Formadio had a commanding lead. Most of the officers conceded, and we went back to my shack for a party. We were parting hard when Bloodybart showed up.

"Mates, I know we lost," he said,"But, we need to go out in style."

"Aye!" we shouted.

We all boarded the Bloodthirsty Levitian, and headed back out to the blockade. We we got out we were going for the Frig holding 4 flags in the middle of the board. Bloodybart was naving, but he kept dozing off. We he was awake he wouldnt place moves, or he'd run into rocks, or he wouldnt shoot we he had the best shot anyone could ever ask for. Again everyone was wondering why he was doing this, but again we figured it was nothing.

After we were sunk, many mates went off to bed. Some went back to my place to party.

After the party was over, Rummie had something to annuonce.

"Mates, I've had enough," he said solmenly.

"Uh-oh," I thought.

"I expected more mates to show up. I cant take it. I'm going to leave mates. Good bye."

And he was gone. Now the crew was captain-less, and the flag king-less.

"Well.....," I said.

Everyone was speech-less.

"Well. We need to create another crew, I guess," Bloodybart said.

"Aye, aye we do." "Alright, lets do it." Were the words that came from the crew.

We stayed up most of the night and early into the next morning creating and filling out the details of the crew. We wanted nothing to do with the Nation of Poe Snatchers, or Rummie. We were all mad at Rummie, but s it turned out we were all mad at the wrong person.

The crew was to be called the "Drunken Buccaneers", with Blodybart as the Captain. We all were getting along 'till promblems arose. Bloodybart decided he didnt want to be Captain anymore. I proposed to demote him to Fleet-Officer, on the basis of of "If he doesn't want to be captain, I dont think ye should be Senior Officer".

Then one day, on the forums, Bloodybart spilled it all. He admited to using his alt to relay information about our fleet, etc. He sold us out and we thought he was our friend. We thought he was trustworthy. And, to think we were mad at Rummie this whole time.

It was all coming toether. Why he kept dosing when we were transferring supplies. Why he wasn't shooting. Why he was ramming into rocks. It all made sense.

I decided I was going to hunt him down.

I trailed him, and trailed him. Until, finally, I caught him and we engaged in a swordfight. The swordfight was back and forth, back and forth, until I finally got him to the ground. I was about to slit his throat, but then he disappeared.

Pirate deleted!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a poe snatcher, and the information is as accurate as I can remember. Most of it's true until the finaly paragraph.

PLEASE MIND ALL SPELLING MISTAKES.

EDIT- I changed the title :P
----------------------------------------
Ferdnand
[Edit 1 times, last edit by FerdtheGREAT at Nov 7, 2005 8:44:29 PM]
[Nov 7, 2005 5:08:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rnchairman@yahoo.com    jus24tin [Link]  Go to top 
Hampster

Re: Betrayal Reply to this Post

Firslty; I wonder why this thread is in the Mariner's Muse.

Secondly; I am Rummie! Wait no.. Spartacus! Phade!

Arr! Sad story mate, but things like that have happened to the best of us. Some mates are just PoE greedy, ye have to really trust a mate before ye let them nav in yer blockades, not to say it's your fault. I just hope it'll act as a learning experiance for you without putting you off trusting anyone ever again.
Kivo - for the lady, sir?
Her sugar daddy would.
[Nov 7, 2005 5:18:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

This is the most interesting thread ive read.

They way you wrote that all out was like a book, made it really intense and want to read on....man that was good.

Though i am sorry to hear about Rummy, i was talking with him and Psychox the day before the blockade on a ship, he was/is a nice guy, i wish the best of luck to you and your future.

d0wn w1v bl00dyb4rt!!!
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Nov 7, 2005 5:24:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FerdtheGREAT

Firslty; I wonder why this thread is in the Mariner's Muse.

Well, i figured it belonged here. And , I put the link in Piratical Polotics.

And, thanks lotus. :D lol
Ferdnand
[Edit 1 times, last edit by FerdtheGREAT at Nov 7, 2005 5:28:14 PM]
[Nov 7, 2005 5:27:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rnchairman@yahoo.com    jus24tin [Link]  Go to top 
kaosfere

Just for the record: I am Thanos. I am Phade. I am Resolve. I am the Mad Professor. I am not, however, Rummie.
I alone have the flet!
[Nov 8, 2005 7:03:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.devzero.org    kaosfere    Torvalds    871887 [Link]  Go to top 
rixation

Ferd...as a hearty and former crewmate, I've gotta say man, let it go. It's been over a month (October 1st, for those who are interested). Rummie has moved on. Bart is...well, gone. The other NoPS flaggies and Poe Snatcher crewbies have all moved on to bigger and better things; just, quit kicking the dead horse.
Epimetheus
Retired

[Nov 8, 2005 8:19:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FerdtheGREAT

Ferd...as a hearty and former crewmate, I've gotta say man, let it go. It's been over a month (October 1st, for those who are interested). Rummie has moved on. Bart is...well, gone. The other NoPS flaggies and Poe Snatcher crewbies have all moved on to bigger and better things; just, quit kicking the dead horse.

Ok, my turn to clarify. Epi, I've let it go, and I'm not kicking the dead horse. I'm not trying to bring the issue back. All I wanted to do was to write a story and this is what came to me. So, please get off my back for kicking the dead horse.

Ferdnand
just writing a story......
Ferdnand
[Nov 8, 2005 2:19:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rnchairman@yahoo.com    jus24tin [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

Ok, my turn to clarify. Epi, I've let it go, and I'm not kicking the dead horse. I'm not trying to bring the issue back. All I wanted to do was to write a story and this is what came to me. So, please get off my back for kicking the dead horse.

Ferdnand
just writing a story......

Ah! A work of fiction then! I'd misinterpreted this. I shall re-read it in that light.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[Nov 8, 2005 2:23:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Re: Nation of Poe Snatchers: Betrayal, Hurt Feelings, and Deleted Pirates! Reply to this Post

Thank you for this delicious tart.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Nov 8, 2005 2:38:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
isysmiles

Re: Nation of Poe Snatchers: Betrayal, Hurt Feelings, and Deleted Pirates! Reply to this Post

Nicely written and compacted ferd :)
- Bitemyneck Captain of Give It on the Cobalt Ocean.
-Bitemyneck on all oceans (please) ;)
[Nov 10, 2005 11:23:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    isys_au [Link]  Go to top 
bdavies

Wow a lot changes in 2 months. My wife and I were both officers in the PoE Snotchers but due to having a baby on the way we both quit the game about a week before the blockade. I feel bad fer Rummie and hope he finds his way back to the game. As fer Bart, well I thought the guy was dirty but as he was so well trusted and liked with the SO's i though it best not to say anything about what i had heard and saw.

Sinead and myself will eventually make out way back to Cobolt in the near future and we hope that we will meet up with you former PoE Snatchers then.

Fair Sails

SpongeBen
[Nov 11, 2005 6:54:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates