• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 125
Posts: 125   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 51655 times and has 124 replies Next Thread
Demeter
OceanMaster

Flags seeking Crews

Royalty of the flag (after consulting with the other royalty!) should post the relevant information here; including aims, contacts, any entry requirements, and the method(s) of contact which interested crews should use.

Any responses to this topic will be deleted - questions should be asked from the named contacts in game or via PM/e-mail as advised in the post.

Edit Poseidon:
This thread will be edited to keep a rolling window of around 2 months of posts based on the posting date to ensure that the list is uptodate. Old posts will be split out and sent to the Davy Jones' Locker forum in a thread with a similar name.

----------------------------------------
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Lelantos at Apr 10, 2006 3:50:14 PM]
[Sep 20, 2003 5:57:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dark_Cloud95

Joining our Flag

MIDNIGHT MARAUDERS!

Midnight Marauders is a VERY active flag with members on everyday and at all different hours. We love to pillage and be out on the ocean blue.

Our Forum address: http://nevicatadrago.16.forumer.com/

New Crews-

If you want to be part of something great, are friendly and want to help make this flag a huge sucess then please apply. (Look below on how to do that!)

What we offer you!

We offer you a great forum to discuss things and your crew will have it's own section of the forum to chat. We also would include any of your crew mates that are on, first chance to pillage with us. We would also help when needed as long as it's not your misdeeds that cause the problems.

How to join us!

First yer crews fame level has to be Rumored or above.
If it is, then please contact Silverdagger or Pearldagger or send me a PM thru here.

For more information:

Please contact Silverdagger or Pearldagger
~Silverdagger!~
Ocean: Cerulean, Meridian & Ice

Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be?
I'm a pirate, after all.

[Apr 16, 2006 4:18:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
one_shot

Re: Flags seeking Crews

Yo Ho!

I be puttin' up a message ter all crews wishin' ter join me flag...

The Name o' de Flag be CELTIC CONNECTION.

We be a flag dat be out ter 'ave fun on de Midnight Ocean, and ter 'elp protect our united crews.

We welcome all crews dat are not innerested in PVP, but do defend demselves if attacked.

All o' our crews help de other crews interests, such as working in shops, stalls, and goin' out on pillage runs...

If ye are a crew dat be lookin' fer a flag dat 'as NO political ties, and is out ter just have fun, make POE, and protect our own, den feel free ter join us....

De King o' de Flag be King Shawn...

send 'im a tell or invite on de ocean... (Midnight, dat is...)

Shawn

Captain of Shawn's Privateers
King of Celtic Connection
Owner of Shawn's Weaving Stall on Cranberry
Shawn
~Captain, Shawn's Privateers
~King, Celtic Connection
~Proprietor, Shawn's Weaving Stall on Cranberry Island
[Apr 19, 2006 11:10:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    shawneyboy72 [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

Avast Party People is always seeking and welcoming new crews to our family!

We may be big but we are one big family and would love you to come chat with us more if you are interested!

Points of interest:

-Crew captains in general become royalty after 2 weeks of being in the flag. Other mates are open for discussion for possibility of becoming titled and moving up to royal later on.

-Flag colors are yellow and white and are to be worn at flag events. Each rank has a specified hat that has been voted on by pirates of those ranks. Discounts available through the flag tailor.

-We've just started theme pillage days! Each day has their own unique theme :) Memming Monday, Ruby Tuesday, Weecruitment Wednesday, Trivia Thursday, Flag Friday, Shoppe Saturday, Social Sunday!

-Flag events are held regularly sponsered by an Events Committee (which we like 1 person per crew to participate in). They include parties, contests, raffles, and prizes galore!

-Our flag has every type of shop, multiples of most and is very generous about giving flaggies discounts.

-We have our own forum and web calandar which is updated regularly and used to keep communications opened.

-We are working towards a blockade in the near future as soon as we get a few more ships and a lot more poe! Your joining can help us get their sooner! If you'd like to get on the inside track of blockade planning, APP is a great place for you!

-If you would like more informatin please PM me here or send a tell to Bridalgirl or Deanyu in game, or any other Avast Party People royal or titled members.
Bridalgirl

I get around.
[Edit 7 times, last edit by tarajayne at Sep 16, 2006 9:27:06 PM]
[Apr 23, 2006 9:01:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yummyyumm

Join THE BOOTY PLUNDERERS

We are a new flag in need of crews. We are currently very small which means that any of ye could make a difference fast. We aim to get all the poe we can and then divvy it evenly throughout the crew/flag. Please ask any royalty or the Monarch today
[May 20, 2006 8:22:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Velariel

Hoyo! The very new flag of Escar's Legions is seeking crews of mates who fits the one following criteria:

No politics. Our flag is for having fun, and for chatting with our mates. We love to pillage, and chat. We have no designs for islands or taking over anything. We just want to have fun, enjoy our friends, and the occasional PVP.

We are alwyas looking for new crews and alliances because, while we don't start fights, we love to help out at blockades and do anything else that means having a good time in game.

You like this idea? Please contact Tacita in game, send a PM to Velariel on the forums, or send an AIM message to CapnTass

Thanks for reading and happy pillaging!

Tass
Tacita of Midnight.
Half blind, crippled, and Damned.
[May 28, 2006 9:07:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
airwoman_ros

Hoya!

I be Eleniel, Queen of Twisted Fate. We be lookin' fer crews of all sizes that are lookin' for fun and friendship. Ye just need to be rumored fame to join us!

To join ye may contact me on dis forum, on our flag forums or see meself or Grevan in game.
[May 29, 2006 10:01:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
morcate4

We are the HOPE Flag in search of some crews.

We believe in team work; no crew will be left out or even feel that has happened. It's our job as (Royalty, Title members, Monarch, and Captains) to create a unity with in our flag.

Each royal will have a responsibility
Monarch is voted every 6 months
We are base every where :)
The Flags love opinions and suggestions Yay!!! Bring it on...

We love to pillage! We love to help build other crews that are willing and wanting assistance to build there crew rank and such.

And, last but no least ....This flag is not an I thing it's a WE thing. :)

If you are interested please send a tell to Redshadow, Morcate, Tankerman, and Tyreny

To Learn more about us please visit our forum
http://www.phpbb88.com/hope

Many thanks for just reading...
Have a great day :)
[Edit 9 times, last edit by morcate4 at Sep 26, 2006 12:21:06 PM]
[Jun 1, 2006 8:49:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
B_Man_

Wanka's POE Factory!

Wanka's poe factory is a VERY active flag with members on everyday and at all different hours. We love to pillage and be out on the ocean kicking booty

If you want to be part of something great, are friendly and want to help make this flag a huge sucess then please apply.

What we offer you!

Captain will be come Royalty , with 2 titled Members

We also would include any of your crew mates that are on, first chance to pillage with us. We would also help when needed as long as it's not your misdeeds that cause the problems.

We love to pillage!

We love to help build other crews that are willing and wanting assistance to build there crew rank and such.

We are always looking for new crews and alliances because, while we don't start fights, we love to help out at blockades and do anything else that means having a good time in game.

How to join us!

First ye crews fame level has to be Rumored or above.
If it is, then please contact Pyromatics or Sassysalee or send me a PM thru here.

For more information:

Please contact Pyromatics or Sassysalee

Take care
[Jun 2, 2006 9:30:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somsbs.proboards74.com/index.cgi [Link]  Go to top 
yummyyumm

Join Land of the Lost:

We are a VERY new flag that is becoming very active. We are looking for many new crews and many more alliances. We have a flag forum page located at, http://captainyummy.proboards47.com/index.cgi

If you want more info about the flag contact Yummyyumm.

EDIT: Or ye can PM me.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by yummyyumm at Jul 8, 2006 3:46:17 PM]
[Jul 8, 2006 10:15:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deepxpurplex

Murder at Midnight wants ye!!

We are a brand spankin' new flag looking fer honorable crews to join with us in ocean-time merriment! We want people who want to be involved and join us in fun get togethers, pillies, events, and more!

We offer every Captain a Royalty spot. If ye decline, we will gladly accept yer best SO in yer place. Every crew will have representation. :)

For more information or to join, please contact Kaeley ingame or send an email to midnightxmurderx@sbcglobal.net

Fair winds to ye!
[Kaeley of the Midnight Ocean]
[SO of GO]
[Riot Pirate]

Hypnos says, "Have fun uh, funking one another."

Poet says, "Oh, you're bnavving??"
Poet has left the vessel.

[Jul 15, 2006 9:09:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/beloved_loser    midnightxmurderx@sbcglobal.net    Kissinbeats [Link]  Go to top 
steviehi

if ye are searchen for a flag ye need not search no longer the water cats will be happy to have you were a new flag so we hope you join and have lots oh fun send me a pm if yer interested and remember cats may not like the water in real life but they love it on puzzle pirates
[Aug 21, 2006 8:59:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brory

if ye are searchen for a flag ye need not search no longer the water cats will be happy to have you were a new flag so we hope you join and have lots oh fun send me a pm if yer interested and remember cats may not like the water in real life but they love it on puzzle pirates

You're not getting anyone if you don't even know how to spell.
SO of Hell Fire For Hire
[Aug 29, 2006 10:56:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dangereuxlov

You're not getting anyone if you don't even know how to spell.

*smacks* Don't be a jerk. He mispelled "we're" and piratified "searching". I don't think that's going to make people not want to join his crew.

[Mind the slight bump, but it feels justified to me.]
dangereux // one of pixelated warfare's pretty pink princesses.
[Sep 9, 2006 9:49:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
merky

The flag Sea Breeze is accepting all types of crews, no matter how big or small! We love to have fun, make new friends, and of course earn more poe!

Why join Sea Breeze?

All crews who join our flag get discounts on ships, furniture, swords and mugs at our stalls and shops! We love playing the merchant game, and if you'd like to get started with a stall/shop of your own, we'd be more than happy to help you within the flag!

Each crew's captain is automatically placed into Royalty when you join. After 90 days, if your crew has grown to at least 20 members then a second Royal can be added. Also, each crew is allowed 3 Titled Members!

Have a small crew? Want to get B I G G E R? We can help! We have many flagmates who love pillaging, and who can help you increase the size of your crew. Keep working hard and you will reap the benefits :)

Yes, I intended it to come out that way. No, not everyone in our flag is dirtyminded, just me...and maybe the king. Haha!

How to join Sea Breeze

Crews must be at least Rumored to join our flag (game rules, not ours) and must speak with either Polarbearis or Miras. We encourage sailing or hanging out with us so we can get to know each other better!

When the sea breeze is blowing, you're bound to get wet.

Miras of the Midnight Ocean
First Mate of Pirates in the Mist ~ Princess of Sea Breeze

My Video Tutorials (on bnav and other things):
http://www.youtube.com/yppbnav
[Sep 18, 2006 8:21:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Antagon

Manifest Destiny: A policy of imperialistic expansion defended as necessary or benevolent.

How utterly appropriate. That's precisely our plan. We are dedicated to making our way through the Ocean, bringing peace to each island we set our sights on, by whatever means necessary. We don't WANT to use underhanded tactics, but we're well equipped to do just that if needed.

If you're a tactically-inclined pirate, we encourage you to join one of our crews. If you're a tactically-inclined CREW, we encourage you to join our flag. We could use your valuable brains here. Yes... your brains. But I digress.

We're always looking for members here, so why not have a look? I'm sure you will find us more than accommodating.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Tyrant, Antagon Belias

In summary, if you're interested in joining me flag, either PM me directly, or contact one of the Royalty in-game. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you, because if not, I withhold their cookies.
Antagon - Midnight Ocean
...Not an old salt.

4 years and counting!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Antagon at Sep 25, 2006 8:07:49 AM]
[Sep 24, 2006 2:40:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Sir Antagon [Link]  Go to top 
ManaMan

Polaris is seeking crews to join us under the stars. We hate politics so every crew gets a max of one royalty to keep it simple. We also don't form alliances, we will attack anyone, again we like to keep it simple. So if ye be fearless and like to cut the BS, we are for you. Contact Elpresidente or Squidyy.
Elpresidente of Midnight
[Nov 6, 2006 9:31:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
drackaless

Turtle Warriors is a new flag on midnight. We are dedicated to helping each other with pillages, funds, and fun.

Any crew that has game requirments to join us is welcomed to.

Crews will be asked to help with fund raisers. Funds will be used to supply crews with ships and the flag with blockades and events.

Contact Epidemic in game if ye would like to sail with us.

Ye can send a pm or and email to firebreath@fireislandpirates.com if ye want an invite. More infomation can be found on our website: www.fireislandpirates.com
For people on Midnight:
Is yer Crew looking for a flag?
Turtle Warriors would love to have ye.
Are ye be looking for a crew?
Fire-Breathing Turtles would love to have ye.
[Nov 15, 2006 8:07:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobguyperson

Join the Grand Party II on midnight

- we r a new Flag that plans to blockade in the near future
- Some flag member is always on
- We r looking for fun crews to join
- captain gets to be royalty and 2 trusted mates get to be titled!
- giving away ships! for prizes in events
Captain of Party Prites
King of Grand Party II
Blackstrap also see Dock Tart pg. 144
[Dec 18, 2006 6:01:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobguyperson

contact Blackstrap for see above Flag onn midnight
Captain of Party Prites
King of Grand Party II
[Dec 18, 2006 6:02:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobguyperson

or PM me srry this takes up so much space i just couldnt edit
Captain of Party Prites
King of Grand Party II
[Dec 18, 2006 6:13:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ploute

SILLY SYMPHONIES

If you want to join a flag that has a nice mixture of crafters, plunders, dock tarts and parlor gamers then ye have come to the right place. We have been continuously growing since day 1 of conception. We are consistently ranked around or in the top 10 of all flags. We have crews that are based in America and now a Germany based crew. So we have people on at almost all times of day. We offer Royalty and Titled Member positions to all crews that join us with chance for advancement in all areas (minus the monarch position, Brighteyez is doing a great job there). We encourage our members to do what ever it is that brings them joy in the game. Whether it be leading pillages or just chatting with others. Please ask any of our Royalty about a meeting if you wish to join our flag. To see if any Royalty are on just type in /fwho Silly Symphonies and then look to see if anyone on is a Royalty member. Thank you and we hope to see you out on the ocean.
--Ploute

Crazy Oeddies Toga Emporium, Cnossos, Midnight Ocean
Captain of Running Wild

Awesome Avatar done by GypsyGinger of Midnight
[Dec 29, 2006 9:25:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.silly-symphonies-flag.org    cfmanj    cfmanj [Link]  Go to top 
Aligate

Dragon Slayers is searching for crews, new and old to join. All captains will be made royal and the first mate will be titled member.
Our flag is small but still growing. Our aims are to make as many alliances as possible and to defeat the flags that are offensive and agressive (War Mongers).
Report to Aristoza for more information.
Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Jan 1, 2007 5:34:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
scupperer

Spirit of the Game

Impulsive. Rambunctious. Insane. Obsessive Compulsive. Shy, yet wildly outgoing. We have a cute baby face, but the brawn to back up anything we say.

Now accepting crews that like long walks on the beach, random blockades, pillaging a lot, a little bit of pvp, merchant trading/moving as required, and lots of high profile forum tarting.

Plans for the future: we want children, lots of children. Hope this doesn't scare you away! Tee-hee! After that, we plan on blockading islands; lots of them.

Drop Scupperer a pm, or throw me a /tell if you see me on.
I believe that we are all, openly or secretly, struggling against one or another kind of nihilism. - Ellen Willis
[Jan 18, 2007 4:12:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scupperer.com [Link]  Go to top 
Nealnearing

The VERY new flag Lease on Life (lol) Wants NEEDS YOU!

We are a group of friends who have come together to create a flag and grow into large, blockading flag. We are a bunch very friendly and will welcome almost any mate into our family!

Any crew that joins recieves one Royal* and one Titled member.

Any interested parties should contact ANY royal within the flag inquiring about joining. The only requirment is that ye are an intelligent, friendly mate (and yer crew be rumored or above)

We ask ye please keep fo chat to a PG-13 level as children are liable to be there.

*May change with growth of flag
Nealnearing Unknown Greenie weirdo on Midnight
SO of Nascentes Morimur That one crew
[Feb 5, 2007 3:10:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PatchesMckee

Come join Sorched Spiders.

We are a fun loving flag and like to help out their fellow crews in the flag with their pillages and bettering their crew/flag.

Come talk to Duckmancool or Oppenheim (that's me!) with any questions. Hope to see you come play with us!
Oppenheim, SO of the crew Silver Linings, Lady of the Flag A Plus Pirates in the Midnight Ocean
[Feb 21, 2007 6:48:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    artmckee [Link]  Go to top 
Patricoo

Come Aboard 'Curse Of The Kracken'!!

Aye, I know what your probably looking for. A flag with some influence, a chance not so big you won't get lost, and yet something with legitmate potential. We all know there are many flags out there consisting of just one ambitious captain. Can you blame them?

Curse of the Kracken was blessed with a greater start then most flags. Two crews founded by defectees with ships and shops. They've gotten together to form a strong alliance along the seas of midnight and hope you'll join us too! I know your want to get somewhere with your crew and here is a start.

We like to boast with our two brigs and three stalls for starting flag with all active Senior Officers! Officer Training offered for all members of the flag (from any crew) and YPPedia pages done for the crew, captain, and Senior Officers! Look us up!

The flag hopes you can join us. Were looking for our good start become great with the help of a few good captains. Send "Athenian", "Fareblade" or "Lupas" (prefurably the latter) a tell!

Oh and forgive the grammar mistakes. Not the proofreader I used to be. See you soon!
Patricoo's Auction Stall! Always selling, buying, and auctioning items to your intrest! Check it out and click this text!
[Mar 15, 2007 8:09:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://patricoo.deviantart.com    CPat864 [Link]  Go to top 
tarajayne

Avast Party People is always welcoming new crews to our family!

We may be big but we are one big family and would love you to come chat with us more if you are interested!

Points of interest:

-Crew captains in general become titled after 2 weeks of being in the flag. Other mates are open for discussion for possibility of becoming titled and moving up to royal later on.

-Flag pillages are held every weekend and rotate crews as hosts.

-Flag events are held regularly put on by an events committee. We also have a flag goal of hosting more ocean-wide events.

-Our flag has almost every type of shop, multiples of most and is very generous about giving flaggies discounts.

-We have our own forum and web calandar which is updated regularly and used to keep communications opened.

-We are working towards a blockade in the near future. If you'd like to get on the inside track of blockade planning, APP is a great place for you!

-If you would like more information please PM me here or send a tell to Bridalgirl or Deanyu in game, or any other Avast Party People royal or titled members.
Bridalgirl

I get around.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by tarajayne at Sep 9, 2007 8:34:40 PM]
[Mar 15, 2007 1:29:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jbranham

Shake Shake Shake, Shake Shake Shake....

SHAKE YE BOOTY!

Ahoy! The flag Shake Ye Booty is looking for crews small and big, new and old to join our flag. If ye be a crew that loves pillaging, poe and having a great time, then we be the flag for ye. We make ye smile and steal ye some booty with style! We like to participate in blockades, events, and pillages.

All crews that join will get 1-2 titled members with the option to add more. Every Captain will be welcomed to become royalty after 2 months of being with us.

We have many flag stalls to do your buying at...Apothecary, Ship Building, Iron Working, Furnishers, Distilleries and Tailors.

We offer a Flag Forum where you can register and join in on all events, planning, and discussions........ located at
http://www.miumu.com/phpbb/shakeyebooty.html

We offer a Flag Store full of neat shirts, mouse pads, and much much more......... located at http://shakeyebooty.spreadshirt.com

So please help make our flag grow by joining us today!!!
[Mar 31, 2007 6:32:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadow1208

DeathDrakkar

Our crew is very active in pillying and events.
Our officers always willing to help a mate rise to be able to sail there own ships and help out in any way they can.

So if ye like making poe and having fun then this can be the home for ye.
Flag and crews very active and freindly.

Send a tell to Headcounter, Lawlady, Lawgirl, Annebunny or do a /cwho Crazed Norse Vikings to see who is on line to bring ye into the cew.
Headcounter on Midnight
Princess of Burning Vengance
[Apr 7, 2007 4:17:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    jtripiano [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 125   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates