• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 917 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
PsychoMantis

Server Crash? If not, then it must be me. Reply to this Post

Did the server crash around Midnight yesterday(friday/saturday) PST? I was on, and in the midst of a sea battle when I started getting progressivly worse lag, then the entire program froze up. I had to alt-tab-delete it. When I restarted it I got to the login screen however it would not let me log in.

Then, on the second try I got an error message stating something like: Could not start PP client blah blah...

I'm not sure if this happened to just me, or everyone or what. It let me on this morning, and so I walked around and asked a few people but no one had been on around that time-frame.

If it wasnt a server crash or hiccup, or whatever, then this means I could have a serious problem. The game seems to be running fine, but for all I know it could happen again at any time, which would be a disaster. The game has never done ANYTHING like this before...

So I dont know what the situation is. Either there was problems with the server, my PP has some problems, or there was some sort of weird fluke crash thing that may not happen again.

Can someone help me, please?
----------------------------------------
Legionnaire, Imperial Fist Chapter
Prince of Lost Legion
[Sep 19, 2003 11:22:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Slummock

Re: Server Crash? If not, then it must be me. Reply to this Post

well i think at about that time i got booted to the log-in screen with no warning or anything, i think it happend to everyone on the boat, but maybe they were just booted out of the fight (i immeadiatly logged back in and they were all still there, so i dont know)

something wierd happend anyway.
Glub (again)
[Sep 20, 2003 12:06:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kozmic

I got booted to the login screen too, but I was able to get right back in.
[size=10]Kozmic- that one person in the Far Too Jolly Rogers

Jellybeanz- that other person in the Far Too Jolly Rogers

Hugglebear- member of XOXOXO Snuggle Pirates
[Sep 20, 2003 1:12:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    JeSuisLaChatte [Link]  Go to top 
PsychoMantis

Ok, it must've just been a server hiccup. I guess my computer took it badly, or something.
Legionnaire, Imperial Fist Chapter
Prince of Lost Legion
[Sep 20, 2003 8:01:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates