• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2169 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
NinjaGuy

I am NOT amused... Reply to this Post

My bank account is at least 3K short...I had almost 20K the last time I checked, now has 16 and change. I checked my inventory over and over again, same things as always. I am not the least bit happy considering I've been saving for weeks for my black captains jacket.
----------------------------------------
Ninjaguy - Captain of the Mad Mutineers, Prince of the Midnight Armada
[Sep 19, 2003 9:02:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
Demeter
OceanMaster

Re: I am NOT amused... Reply to this Post

I'd suggest bug reporting this if you're certain that it's missing and it's not buried on an island, or left on a ship. No-one else can gain access to your money unless another person has your account password.
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Sep 19, 2003 9:06:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NinjaGuy

Demeter wrote: 
I'd suggest bug reporting this if you're certain that it's missing and it's not buried on an island, or left on a ship. No-one else can gain access to your money unless another person has your account password.

I will do that now. And no one has my pass, and I used the "?" mark next to my booty to check, but the cash is no where to be found.
[Sep 19, 2003 9:22:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
Ultracity

On a slightly similar note, a map from Remora (I think) to Vernal Equinox seems to have magically appeared in my inventory. I have no clue how it got there.
~Mansfellow
[Sep 19, 2003 9:23:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NinjaGuy

Ultracity wrote: 
On a slightly similar note, a map from Remora (I think) to Vernal Equinox seems to have magically appeared in my inventory. I have no clue how it got there.

I'll buy it mate :D
[Sep 19, 2003 10:29:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

If NinjaGuy were smart, he'd buy it with the disappearing money.
[Sep 19, 2003 11:03:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
NinjaGuy

homullus wrote: 
If NinjaGuy were smart, he'd buy it with the disappearing money.

?_? Funny, funny, funny.
[Sep 19, 2003 12:01:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
Captainhead

This just happened to me as well. Logged in at 6; had about 4550 or so. Logged in again at 8; had about 2100. Bought nothing in between.
[Sep 25, 2003 11:17:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ShotgunRitual [Link]  Go to top 
Sugarpie

I know that I lost some poe that I had recently pillaged after a server crash, are you sure that its not possible that a server crash/rollback caused your recently added funds to disappear?
Sugarpie
The Violet (er... Violent?) Pirate
Member of Black Death
Former Governor of Orca
Piggy Josiah R.I.P.

[Sep 26, 2003 7:08:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NinjaGuy

Sugarpie wrote: 
I know that I lost some poe that I had recently pillaged after a server crash, are you sure that its not possible that a server crash/rollback caused your recently added funds to disappear?

Actually I think there was a reboot right before I checked again.
[Sep 26, 2003 7:21:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates